Flower Bouquet

You take my breath away [Hiatus]

Jessica opens her apartment door, her eyes widened when she saw a bouquet of flowers on her dining table. She walks towards the dining table and take a look at the card on the bouquet,

for my gorgeous Ice Princess

-Taecyeon-

Jessica smiles and take a seat.

Taecyeon. Meeting him is like a dream, unpredictable, feels unreal. That's what she thought, and she remembers their first met.

 

 

Krystal grab Jessica's hand and take her to a table at a party several years ago,

"Taec oppa, i want you to meet my sister." said Kyrstal to a man sits back to them. He gets up and turned around.

"Your sister?" ask him to Krystal

"Yup, my unnie" said Krystal with a smile, "Unnie, this is Taecyeon, my senior at high school" introduce Krystal

He handed his hand and smiles to Jessica, Jessica reply and they both are shaking hands. "Oppa, this is my unnie, Jessica" introduce Krystal.

"Krystal told me so much about you." said Taecyeon

"Oh, really? Most of them must be lies" Jessica jokes. And both of them giggled leaving the pouted Krystal.

"I should go, my friends are calling me. Take care of my sis, oppa!" said Krystal and left.

"So, Jessica right?" asked Taecyeon

"Yeah, is there's anything wrong?" asked Jessica back

"No, it's just funny. You're a Korean but you have an American name." said Taecyeon

"hmm, not really. My korean name is Sooyeon, Jung Sooyeon. You can call me Jessica or Sooyeon. Most people calls me Jessica." explain Jessica.

"Sooyeon.. Taecyeon.. Our names have similarities. Do you think its destiny?" joked Taecyeon and they both smiled.

The more they talk, the more they interested in each other.

He's so humorous and charismatic and she's so sweet and gorgeous. IF anyone sees them right now, they'll think this couple were made in heaven.

 

 

 

Suddenly, someone hugs Jessica from her back. She turns around and she finds a male figure.

"Jaejoong, what are you doing here?" asked Jessica.

"At first, i just want to deliver this flower bouquet, but when i saw you i cant resist not to hug you." said Jaejoong. "Where did you got those flowers?" asked Jaejoong, realizing the flower bouquet Taecyeon sent to her.

Jessica quickly put the card at her pocket, "i bought it myself. " aswered Jessica.

"When did you bought it?" asked Jaejoong

"Just now. Why are you so curious about these flowers?" asked Jessica angrily, "He's so unlike Taecyeon" said Jessica inside her heart.

"Okay, okay.. I'm sorry, Jessica." said Jaejoong and try to kiss her, but she turned her face away.

"I'm not in the mood, Jaejoong." said Jessica coldly.

Jaejoong sighed, "You always said you're not in the mood. When you will be in the mood?" asked Jaejoong impatiently.

Jessica stared at him coldly,

"Ill better go now. I have a meeting at 11 ." said Jaejoong and leave.

Jessica take out the card she hided before and sighed. "Oppa, bogoshippeoseo. But i cant meet you today, you're with her ." said Jessica.

She gets up and leave the card and the flowers at her dining table.

 


 

Jaesica for this chap XD

if you dont understand what's going on just let me know ok? :)

Support me by subscribing and commenting~!