Cute or deadly?

The Past

Yuto: Yamada! Go out already! We will be late!

Yamada: Okay okay. please wait for a moment.

Yuto: Hurry up.

Yamada descend the stair quickly. He took his school bag and put on his shoes. There is Yuto, sitting on a bench near the bus stop. He gestured his hand instruct Yamada to come here immediately because the bus will arrived in any second.

Yamada: Gomen. I was taking shower that I forgot the time.

Yuto: Haha, when did you became so careless? But that is what make you look cuter than usual.

The sakura tree was full bloomed. The petal fell on Yamada hand gently. It was so soft and the colour showed a purity. For Yamada,he felt that that spring is the most relaxing season especially being with Yuto.

Yamada: I hope that this year will go smoothly. No abuse anymore. 

Yuto: Please stop remember about all of those. Now, you have to make a new memory. Understood?

Yamada: Haha, yes, captain.

Yuto gave his great smiled.He held Yamada hand and carress it gently. He moved his hands towards Yamada face and his cheeks. After a few minutes, the bus school had arrived. They went in and sat  beside the window. In the bus, it was so noisy. Some people was chit chatting while most of them played with their phone.

Yuto : Wah! So noisy.

Yamada: This is what we called bus. >,~

Yuto: Yah! How can you make a joke on me.

Yamada: Haha. You are lot more cuter than me.

Yuto: I already know that.

Yamada pouted. This make Yuto chuckled how cute Yamada can be. Suddenly, Takaki came and greeted them.Yamada said hi and do his own work. Yuto talked to Takaki ignoring Yamada who was bored.

This world don't need me anymore.Even Yuto didn't knew about my deadly secret.