Practice Practice, EunMins Past

The Boys Next Door

 

* Bu Di Du * The school bell rang calling us back from lunch. You wandered back to class with your friends, they were all chatting and giggling about a rumoured boy band who was joining the school, to be honest you didn't really care, you just wanted to go home and continue to prepare for your audition with SM entertainment. Besides U-Kiss, Exo-K, SHINee and B1A4 were enough boy bands for this school. If the school got any more boy bands, you were positive none of the girls would ever study, not that they really did anyways. But you were on your way to Mr. Believes music class. Your favourite teacher at the school. He was always on your side, he even let you skip class on odd days to continue practising in the private studios.

 

“Park EunMin” the teacher called.

“Ne~” you replied, looking up from your doodled sheet of paper covered in dance choreography and lyrics.

“Today's your lucky day, you requested the dance room? It's open, your free to practice for the show.”'

“Really? Daebak!” You shrieked as you bowed to the teacher, and ran out in a hurry, leaving papers left falling to the cold school floor as you passed.

 

Running away from your bright blue locker, you knocked over a small boy, named Kevin Woo, however most just called him Kevin.

 

“OH!~ Kevin Woo I'm so sorry! I didn't see you!”

“It's okay EunMin...” He replied looking at you with shinning eyes.

 

Little did you know, the kind warm bighearted boy from U-Kiss had a huge crush on you. He was a year older then you, however was very small. You never noticed, but he was always there for you. Back in grade 3 when kids use to mock you for singing to yourself at recess, he would sit down and join you in perfect unison. All the way to just a year earlier when you went to the hospital after a dramatic car accident. Your parents were away working as they always are and your sisters were on a tour in Japan. It was just you and your dongsaeng EunHyun. Kevin came to the hospital everyday and took care of you while keeping you company. & even let your brother stay with him and Eli in the dorms. He was always so sweet but it never caught your attention to why.

 

Eli stepped into the now silent Kevin on the ground and apologetic EunMin.

 

“Kevin, did EunMin sweep you off your feet? She is cute but you didn't need to make her feel guilty about it!” He said in a calm and cool low voice as he reached out a hand.

tumblr_m5d903PvbV1qey0t5o1_500.gif

Kevin mouth fell open as he started to try and cover. “Oh no no no, ani, She just, you know, bumped into me, she's in a ... where are you going anyways?” Kevin quickly changed the subject while he glared up at Eli and slapped the hand away that was held out to help him up.

 

“Omo~ the studio!” You yelped as you pulled Kevin from the ground. “Mianhanida! Mianhae! I must go, I only have 2 hours to practice! I must! I need to!” Your voice slowly fell silent as you gained distance on the two boys standing still watching you run around a corner towards the studio on the far side of the school with blank expressions.

 

“What the...” Eli said with a blank wide eyed expression.

 

Kevin looked around frantically for an excuse to follow you ignoring Eli. & that's when he saw it a small Gold hair beret that he gave you in 6 grade. “She still wears it...” he thought to himself while a small smile stretched across his now bleeding lip from the fall.

 

Kevin ran away without even looking back at Eli following your previous movements towards studio 6. Eli followed huffing and puffing. He finally caught up at the double sided mirror in studio 7 that few new about. Only the produced bands could use studio 7. Kevin ran in and Eli followed. Kevin sat down on the cold studio floor and just watched as you set up.

 

Meanwhile on the other side you were connected your i-pod into the dock. Immediately you pressed “Believe”- U-Kiss. It was your favourite song, while you were in the hospital last year, during the writing stages Kevin use to sing the unfinished song to you in the evenings. The music started to play as you ran to the back room and changed into some baggy sweat pants, and a loose shirt. You let the song finish as you quickly stretched.

As the song came to an end, you ran over to restart it. Thous started you rehearsal.

 

“Isn't she amazing?” Kevin said watching you move flawlessly with the song.

“Aren't you being creepy?' Eli asked.

“It's not creepy, I am just waiting till she's done so I can give back this beret.”

“You mean the one you gave her years ago? She still wears it?” 0.0

“Apparently, but I'll just wait till she's done till I interrupt her.”

 

Eli started to dance with you, picking up each step as you placed them.

 

__________________________________________________________________________-

 

I know it's not very long, but it's just an entry to start off. Don't worry Best Friends, Boyfriend's coming in the next two chapters! I just wanted to introduce the background of your main character and her relationships with other people.

 

Please comment your thoughts, and things you believe I should add. Trust me, I will add them!