The Graduation

Should I Let Go?

(Your POV)

I took my yellow Polk-a-dotted dress, curled my hair, and slipped on my blue shoes. Then I suited up my gown and hat.My mom and dad took their Kodak camera and drove to High School. When I arrived I saw Minwoo standing there in front of me holding a red rose. He gave it to me and said congratulations! I answered back with a kiss on his cheek. I also said Congrats!!! He hugged me so tight, I couldn't breath!

(End Of POV)

~Storyteller~

" Today's the day!" said Minwoo. You heard your name called by your principal. "Sun-Hi Wu and No Minwoo! "  The audience clapped .You took a deep breath and went up on stage.You saw Minwoo and his smile wasn't brightend up. You were wondering what was wrong with Minwoo. You both shook hands.You went to the podium and said a few words, " It is an honor to be up here and be holding this paper in  my hand. I am very thankful to my family and friends who have been supporting me through my life, especially No Minwoo.Thank you for being right here by my side and making my life complete.I LOVE YOU Minwoo! Thank You everybody!" I heard the crowd say awwww. Then you told Minwoo it was his turn. He went to the podium and said, " Before I say my words, Sun-Hi... are you really going away from me?" there was silence. Then Minwoo went on," Anyways, I am thankful for being in this school and having my life complete with my family. Especially a young ladie who has been in my heart also a man. It is... my MOM AND DAD! Thank you!' After he went down ,you were mad at him and looked at him coldly. He asked " What?" You turned your back on him and stomped off the stage.

(Minwoo's POV)

My face gloomed and thought, Wow, did I realy hurtt her that bad?!' I followed her and tried to catch up, but my parents took my shoulder and took so many photos. Each break I tried to see Sun-Hi, but I couldn't find her! My parents were finally finished  taking pics. I stormed off to find her, then I found her parent's car driving off.I ran as fast as I can to stop the car. " STOP! STOP!" I screamed, but no sign. I took off my hat and threw it on the ground. I saw my mom and dad dozing off to the car. So I followed them and went home, leaving my hat on the ground.

(End of POV)

~Storyteller~

While you and your parents were going home, you thought,

~Flashback~

" Sun-Hi, Are you really going away from me?"

~Storyteller~

You started tearing up until you arrived at the house. You ran up to your room and slammed the door. Your parents were wondering what was wrong " Honey, just leave her alone." your dad said, Your parents started getting ready for dinner. You were crying on your pillow, and taking flashbacks out of your head. You went to thhe bathroom and washed your face up to let your parents not notice that you were crying. You went downstairs for dinner. When you went dowstairs, you saw your favorite food just laying on the table, Orange chicken, chicken chow mein, and most of all hot curry. You started eating quietly, and your parents had suspicions. " Are you Okay?" your mom asked, " yeah, I'm fine." you answered back. " Good Night!' You kissed your parents and went upstairs. Your parents looked at your food weirdly because you barely finished your food. You went to your room and got ready for bed.  You snugged in your bed with a tear in your eye and closed your eyes and fell asleep.