Chapter 1

The Fast & The Furious

-Urye’s PoV Dream-

“Urye, you ready to win?” Kitty asked well getting ready to start the race.

“Heck yea, Kitty! Let’s do this.” I said very anxious to start the race

The race started, Kitty & I are right behind each other in the race. No one knew that we always work together in any race that was doing together. Kitty & I have our own headset, so we are able to communicate with one another. So anyone one of us can win. The race was about over…

-End-

The dream ended when Urye wake up from her dream which took place before Kitty & I had to move to Japan. Then realized that she needed to get Kitty up and get ready to finish the last day of school. They were both excited to finish and get out & have a great time hanging with their friends. Both of them still remember the day when they left home and moved to Japan. When their parents sold their car but Kitty somehow got our cars back, put out belongs in them and placed the cars on a boat to Japan. Well Kitty & I took the longer flight to Japan for a vacation instead of a punishment. They were both able to adapt to their language, ways and culture. Ever since we arrived in Japan, we were able to do a lot more upgrades to our cars. Now we are able to do races again and not get caught by anyone. Everything was going great, until Kitty’s aunt wants us to go somewhere with her after school.

“Kitty wake up! We need to get ready for out last day. Don’t forget your aunt has something planned today too.” I said annoyed that we aren’t able to hang with our friends after school. She slowly got up and started to get ready. She was half awake & half asleep.

“Kitty, you know you’re wearing the wrong clothes. You need to get into your school uniform not casual clothes.”

“Oh… yea. I forgot that today was the last day of school for us. You said something about my aunt has something planned after school. Am I correct?”

“Yea. Today is out last day at school. Yup! I really don’t know why your aunt wants us to join her today. We could be out after school with our friends getting our cars ready for tonight’s race.” I told Kitty well she’s almost done getting into the uniform.

“Kitty, how can you wear this? I can’t stand this skirt.” I asked being annoyed.

“Well it’s very easy. You put the skirt on your waistline. There you go! That’s how you wear it.” Kitty said in a smart voice.

“NO! That’s not what I mean. I meant by how could you wear this everyday for school. I’m still not us to it at all. It’s so annoying to me! I’m glad today’s the last day to wear this.”

“Well Urye, you need to get use to it. I’ll be making you wear skirts. It’s not annoying at all. It’s fun to wear. I like it!” Kitty said well going in circles once she got her hair up the way she wants.

“Kitty we better go now. Before we are late like we usually are. Oh yea… Don’t forget to wake your cousin up before we leave. You’re not going to make me wear another skirt.”

“You are going to wear another skirt. I know a way. So he won’t go back to sleep.” She gave an evil smile and skipped off. Her cousin lives with us, since he’s almost done with High School.

‘OMG!’ I thought as I walked to the front door to wait for Kitty. Next thing I knew I heard a loud scream from his room. ‘I guess Kitty defiantly go him up.’ I thought before I yelled at Kitty, “Hey! Come on we need to get going now.”

She finally came out, her cousin came running out of his room and yelled to Kitty, “You are so dead.”

“I got him up. That was pay back. Now we may go.”

“I see you go him up. We can finally leave.” I said happy to get out of the house and not happy to wear the skirt. They finally got to school and made it on time, for the first time.

Fast-Forward End School

The day went by fast and school was over. It was somewhat an eventful day at school. Now we have to head home, get changed and drive to where we need to meet Kitty’s aunt.

“I wonder what my aunt has planned?” Kitty asked. I wasn’t paying attention; instead I was listening to my iPod.

“Urye? Did you hear me?” No answer came. Kitty decided to push me and do something to annoy her, which definitely worked!

“What do you want?” I finally replied.

“Well I asked, what do you think my aunt has planned for us?”

“I really don’t know Kitty. We are going to have to wait and find out when we get there!’ I finally said back to Kitty.

“Well I really want to know. Oh… yea, whose vehicle are we taking?” Kitty asked wondering whose vehicle to take.

“We are going to have to take yours. I need to work on my car.” I said towards Kitty.

“Why must we take mines? Why can’t it be yours? You have two vehicles, the car and a truck.” Kitty whined to me.

“Kitty, I already told you. I need to work on my car. It doesn’t sound right when I turn it engine on. So I need to work on that. I would be working on it instead of going somewhere. I really don’t want to take my truck.” I said pissed off.

“Urye, I’m sorry that my aunt has something planned. I bet it isn’t going to take long when we get there. I promise when we’re back; well take your car to out shop and work on it. K?” Kitty said well trying to calm Urye down.

“I know it’s not your fault. I just really don’t want to anywhere. I guess I have to live with it. Lets hurry up and get this done.” I said towards Kitty since we are home.

We have to change & get into Kitty’s car to meet up with her aunt. I wore my baggy boy pants; a black tank top and skate board shoes. Kitty, you may never know what she will wear, but today she’ll be wearing Lolita. Kitty has several different outfits you would never think of wearing.

I got tired of waiting for Kitty. Finally I yelled, “Kitty are you freaking ready?”

“Yea… I’m almost done. Be out in a sec.” Kitty said.

“Yea right! A sec means 5-10 minutes for you to leave.” I yelled from the living room.

“Not this time. I’ll be in done in a sec. Like I said. So don’t worry.” Kitty said when I walked into the living room & Kitty headed back to the room or bathroom. Just then her cousin walked into the apartment. He noticed that I was waiting for Kitty in the living room.

Kitty's Cousin P.O.V

“I see your going to meet up with my mom.” I asked her. Urye wasn’t even listening was instead listening to her iPod as usual. I know that she didn’t see or hear me come in. So I thought of a way to get back at Kitty. I walked down the hall until I noticed Kitty in her room.

“You know Urye left in your car not too long ago!” Thought Kitty was going to fall for it, but she knew Urye would never leave without letting her know.

“Yea right. She’s still here. I know because Urye would tell me if she’s leaving. What now?” His facial expression was funny.

Urye finally gave a last warning to Kitty before she would head to their auto shop, “Kitty, if you want to go. Then we’re leaving now. If not, I’m taking my car to the shop & work on it.”

“Alright Urye! I’m coming.” Kitty yelled back. “See! She’s still here waiting for me. Nice try! You would’ve got me. See you tonight.” Kitty smiled at her cousin before leaving.

“Finally you come out of your room. What took you forever?” Urye asked.

“Well it was…”

“Just don’t tell me. Let’s go and meet up with your aunt. She’s been calling and asking where we are. So let’s go.” Urye said well pushing Kitty out the door to her car. They had finally left the house and now are on their way to meet up with her aunt.