For the sake of my friends..

Prisoner of my heart

 

„Bring him to the boss..“ boy with dark blue eyes ordered.

 

Two other boys stopped beating the small one on the ground and grabbed his arms. They harshly dragged him to another room.

 

“Who’s that?” Ok Taecyeon, their boss, asked when they threw the boy on the ground in front of him.

 

“Jang Wooyoung. He is a member of the gang called Black Widow.. It’s that gang which owe us 15 million won. We couldn’t find anyone of them until today..” blue eyed boy explained.

 

“Ah.. Ok.. good job.. “ Taecyeon smirked. “Did he tell you where the rest is?”

 

“No.. he didn’t tell us anything.. that’s why we brought him here..” blue eyed boy said.

 

“Alright.. you can go..” Taec said and looked at the boy. He had scratches and bruises on his face. He was breathing heavily, curled on the ground in pain.

 

He looked small and skinny. Taecyeon kicked him lightly. “Stand up..”

 

The boy looked at him with half closed eyes. Taecyeon sighed, grabbed him by the collar and made him stand on his feet.  “Tell me.. where is your boss..” he asked calmly, looking straight to the boys eyes.

 

Wooyoung couldn’t stand his look. It was highly uncomfortable so he looked down and kept quiet. He couldn’t say anything. He had to protect his friends.

 

Taecyeon frowned and run Wooyoung’s back into the wall. Wooyoung moaned from pain and he would fall to the ground if Taecyeon wasn’t holding him.

 

“Where.. is.. your.. boss?!” Taecyeon asked again, now with angry expression.

 

“I don’t know..” Wooyoung said silently but Taec didn’t believe this obvious lie.

 

Wooyoung felt weakness in his legs. His whole body hurt and his vision was a little blurred but he decided to stay strong for the sake of his friends.

 

He felt sharp pain in his stomach as the fist of the angry boss hit him. He fell on his knees and began coughing.

 

Taecyeon grabbed him by his hair and made him stand again. Wooyoung whimpered and leaned against the wall. He was tired and exhausted and didn’t want to go through this pain. But he had to endure it. Or not? His determination was getting weaker with another punch to his stomach.

 

The wall he was leaning against was pleasingly cold. His eyes closed and he lost a balance.

 

*

 

Taecyeon was watching Wooyoung who was now sleeping on his couch. He didn’t understand why he felt guiltily because he beat him. Basically it was his enemy. But he looked so vulnerable..

 

“Dammit!” Taecyeon cursed. ‘How should I force him to tell me where his boss is? What could work?’

 

And then he got an idea.

 

*

 

Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes. He was lying on the ground in a small dark room. There was only one small window below the ceiling and it probably didn’t have a glass because it was really cold here. Wooyoung could feel freezing air of winter evening.

 

He sat down and leaned his chin on his knees. He was shivering from cold.

 

Suddenly the door opened. In the coming light he saw a silhouette of a tall muscled boy.

 

“You will stay here until you tell me what I want to hear..” he said and leave. The door closed and Wooyoung stayed alone in this small cold room again.

 

Scared and hungry..