For now on....

I Guess I got Lucky

     CHAPTER ONE- 1

                  FOR NOW ON....


A raining day in Seoul.

 

"Annyeong! I'm Ryu Hyoyoung! Please help me out and support us!". Hyoyoung held up a flier saying, " HELP SEOUL'S NEW SCHOOL". "Please support Seoul's new school!". Hyoyoung passing out fliers to random people in Seoul city. "Aish. None of these people care". Hyoyoung sat down on a wet, dirty bench getting her skirt uniform for the new school wet. "AHH!!". Hyoyoung got up as quick as she can.  As Hyoyoung was look at her skirt, someone knocked into her.

 

   "Ouch! Watch where you're...." Hyoyoung looked up as she heard a boy about her age  telling her to watch out. "Oh..owh mianhae..." he pause. "Hyo..young". Hyoyoung couldn't stop staring at him. "Eh. Yes?". The boy laughed. "Your name tag. On your uniform. Hyoyoung. Ryu Hyoyoung, right?". Hyoyoung looked down at her name tag. She smiled in embarrassment. "Ahh. Mianhae!". Hyoyoung laughed it off. The boy got up and held is hand out for Hyoyoung. Hyoyoung wasn't looking. He just grabbed her arm and helped her up.

 

    "Oh, kamsa!". Hyoyoung bowed to him. He smiled and nodded. "Ah, new school in Seoul eh?". He grabbed one of the photos from her. She frooze. "Owh, yes! We're trying to decide a name or it, and, we already found uniforms. What I'm wearing right now". Hyoyoung looked down with her hands on her hips. He nodded. He looked down at Hyoyoung's bottom, seeing a darker spot. "Ahh, Hyoyoung-ah, did you by any chance, sit on that bench". He pointed to the water on the bench. "Yes. Sadly. I did. " They both laughed it off.

 

    Hyoyoung looked up at him. "Uh, would you like to help..the new school?". Hyoyoung looked up at him, then looked down when she asked. "Of course I would!". Hyoyoung gave him a big smile. "Can you show me where it all is by the way? I'm not busy or anything". She nodded and blushed. "Of course I would. Its not to far from here". She lead him to the school which was only 2 miles. She pointed. He started walking without her. "Oh, hold on." He nodded. "Okay. Take your time". He smiled to her. Hyoyoung got a text from Hyewon.

"Hey troll, need you at the school.

We're going to decide the name.

See you there! xoxo~ Hyehye <3"

 

    Hyoyoung laughed at the text. She was thinking, psh, a troll, ah jinjja.   "Hyoyoung-ah. Palli! Palli!" The boy . She ran up to him. "Oh yeah, maybe you'd want to cover your bottom." They laughed. He gave her his jacket to put over her bottom. "And, you know my name, but I don't know yours". Hyoyoung started to be girly".   "ahhhhaha. Yoosung!". Hyoyoung nodded and started to remember that name. "Uh, do I know you? Your name sounds...." Yoosung interupted her. "I think I remember you too".

    He nodded and looked up at her. "Hwayooung!!!". Yoosung hugged her. "Its been so long!".  Hyoyoung looked so confused and uncomfortable. "Aniya. I'm.." "Hwayoungah! I've been saying your name wrong all this time. Mianhae!". He punched her in the arm. Hyoyoung whispered to herself. "Hwayoung always been a tom boy". Yoosung turned. "Whta chu say?". Hyo looked up and nodded. "Nothing nothing!!". She playfully punched his arm. "Ah Hwayoung-ah, you've gotten  weak!". She smiled. "But why does your name tag say Hyoyoung?".  She couldn't think of anything. "Ah! Here we are!". Hyoyoung ran to the school grabbing his hand to make him go faster.

 

    Hyewon was waiting at the door. "Ah! Ah Hyoyoung-ahhhh...." Hyoyoung covered Hyewon's mouth. "YAH! WAE?" Hyoyoung looked at her phone, typing. "You're on the phone while I'm trying to talk to you.? Yoosung was still walking. Hyoyoung whispered, "Check your phone." Hyoyoung rushed in. Leaving Yoosung behind. Hyewon nodded at the phone. "Yah! Who are you?". Yoosung came up to Hyewon and put his hands on her face. "HyeHye!!! Its been a while! First I meet Hwayoung again, and now my little Hyewon!". Hyewon grabbed his hands and pulled them off her face. "I get it oppa, now what are you here for?". Yoosung laughed. "Sound like you dont remember me. Oh well. Tear! I'm here for the school. I came with Hwayoung.". Hyewon nodded. "Go in.". He walked by and passed her shoulder. "So mature now". He giggled. Hyewon turned around. "Aish, hes so mean".

 

    Hyewon looked at the text again. "Yoosung thinks I'm Hwayoung! I'll explain later!". "What didn't she get herself into now". "Who're you talking to HyeHye?". Hyewon turned around and jumped. "You scared me!  Just...No one. Myself ". Hyewon looked up at Boram. "Unnie, don't scary me like that". She hit her arm.  "Oh mianhae!! Forgive me?". Hyewon stood tall, teasing Boram about her height. "Yes. Proceed.". Hyewon stood tall, on her tippy toes, walking into the school.

 

 

    In the school

    "Hwayoung-ah!! HWAYOUNG-AH!!". Hyoyoung was yelling her twin sister's name. "HWAYOUNG!!!!". "Where is she!!". Hwayoung was in the restroom, hearing Hyoyoung calling for her. Hyoyoung was running right pass the bathroom, as hwayoung came out. They knocked into eachother. "YAH! HYOYOUNG!". Hwayoung got up kicking Hyoyoung on the ground. "mianhae!!". Hwayong sighed." Aish."  Hwayoung pulled her long hair up in a pony tail. Hyoyoung did the same. "Do you have to copy my every move?". Hyoyoung sighed. "Hwayoung, do you know Yoosung?". Hwayoung thought of the name. "It comes to mind. Oh yeah!! YOYO!!! I MISS HIM SO MUCH!".

 

    "Owh jinjja? I ran into him, and he thinks i'M you! Help me out! Hes really kind..sweet..nice.." Hwayoung sighed. "Blah blah! you're falling for him. Well, I did too sister! And you do not want to go down that road!".  Hyoyoung begged her twin. "pretty please! Im afraid to tell him i'm the twin. I think i like him. Doo this for me once okay?". Hwayoung nodded. "Fine. I'll let you learn your NEW lesson". "But Hyoyoung, i warned you. You're falling in love with someone you just met. You're so stupid. " They switched name tags.

 

    "Hwayoung-ah! Come here!". Yoosung gave her a hand saying to come over. He ran over to Hwayoung and Hyoyoung. "Hey, theres 2 of you". Hyoyoung looked at hwayoung. "Oh. Nae! This is my twin! Hyoyoung". Hwayoung smiled and acted like Hyoyoung. "Annyeong! Hyoyoung here! I'm her twin, But gotta warn you, not AS exciting as Hwayoung!". Hwayoung smiled and laughed. So did Yoosung. Hyoyoung pushed her out the way. "We should go. to the meeting!". Yoosung nodded. "But your sister..." "She'll be fine! Love you sis!". She pushed him into the meeting room. "Annyeong everyone! This is Yoosung, He'll be joining us!". Hyoyoung made him wave his hand. "Hwayoung-ah so cheerful. Lke I always knew you for. And your tomboyness." He laughed.

 

    They both sat down. Everyone said hi and welcomed him in. Hwayoung sat down next to Hyewon. Giving her a look. "Hyewon". "Hyoyoung.." Hyewon whispered, "faker.". Hwayoung ignored it. "I know who you are". Hyoyoung and Yoosung heard hyewon. Hyoyoung gave Hwayoung a sign. "Of course you do sillly! IM YOUR BFFL!" Hyewon plyed along. "YES!". Hyoyoung smiled.

 

Hyosung whispered to herself..

Gumawo Hwayoung..

 

 

For now on... Ill take care of him.