Lee Minhyuk

Firework Love
Minhyuk POV

6 Months Ago

I looks around while checking on my phone every 5 second. I’m worried she have a trouble on her way to come here.
 Ah maybe i should call her

“y..yeoboseo?” she answer my call

“babe, where are you?”

“ah..uhm i’m on my halmoni house baby, mianhae. We can meet tomorrow”

So she cancelling our date?

“oh okay baby , when –“

“i should go! Bye!”

Then she hung up the phone. I just can sigh and sits down weakly. This is the third time she cancelling our date.
I pulled out a little box from my pocket and stares at it.

“will you be my wife ,Jihyun..”

I keep mumbles that word while staring at the beautiful rings i bought with my own money.
 I really love her and i can’t wait to marry her, she’s the most beautiful creatures on my eyes.
 I put that box again on my pocket and start to walks around the street. I put my hands on my pocket while looks around..

Something caught my glances. I squint my eyes to see it clearly and my eyes went big when i know what i see. Jihyun. 
Kissing.another boy.I can’t believe what i see so i walks towards them and i know my eyes can’t lie. It’s true.

“Jihyun..”

She turn around and her eyes got big when she see me. I can see she’s shaking

“M-m-minhyuk oppa...I..i can..i can ex-“

“Shut up!”

I throw that box in front of her and runs as fast as i could from her. I dont want anybody too see me cry.
My heart is aching so much that i can’t handle it. Why should i feel this way? Why should she cheat on me when
 i already put my all heart on her? Why?why!

I keeps run and doesnt realize that im already arrived at Han River. I hold on to the bridge to take my breath.
I realized im so stupid to buy an engagement ring for her. She doesnt even care about me .
 Tears start to fall down on my cheek as i lower my head.Even though that places is quite that time,
 i still dont want people to see me cry. If they see me cry they will know my weakness.

After 10 minutes i can calm down myself and wipes my tears. I know it’s useless to cry for a girl like her.
I look up at the gloomy sky and swear that i will never be a nice guy anymore. 
A nice guy always got hurt easily, i should change my personality from now.


THE AUDITION DAY

I woke up in early morning and see my room mate already awake

“ah good morning prince minhyuk” he smiles

“shut up hyung! “ i pissed off everytime he called me that.

I stole one of his pancakes and turn on the TV, i flip the channel hundred times and doesnt find any good show 
or something.

“Can you turn into SBS ,dude? I want to see SNSD” he sits down on the couch next to me

“yeah , whatever you want” i change the channel into SBS and walks to the bathroom

After finish my shower ,I looked at my self on the mirror. I let my hair wet and hold on to the sink .

“This is your day dude, you should pass this one or Joon Hyung will kick you out from here”

Yeah, today im gonna apply for audition in Firework Entertaiment. That’s a new enteretaiment so i know i will pass there. 
After that tragedy six months ago , im focusing on my favorite thing. Rap and dancing.

-FLASHBACK-

 5 months ago i put my rap video with some of my school mates on youtube and it turns out well. 
Many people like that video and they start to give me nicknames.Heota. I think i like that name.

After i received so many viewers comments said im good and should try audition in one of entertaiment so i do.
 I try to audition in JYPE .That time i go audition with my best friend in my high school, Lim Jaebum 
(Okay, for those who’s JJ fans or JB fans , i dont meant anything with this story okay. This is just a story not real thing) 
We promise if one of us failed then we should failed together.

When the audition finished, one of the judge said Jaebum is pass but im failed. 
I froze in my position for a while and look at him.
He just give me a evil smile and walks to the judge to take his form for the next audtion.

 I can’t believe i got betrayed, twice. I walks out from that building and kick a trash can in front of it. I runs as i see a security 
try to scold me cause i make the area dirty.

I hide in one of antique shop in the corner of the street.

“Son..”

I shock as i see a haraboji shows up in front of me. I bows at him and suddenly he grabs my hands and start to mumbling 
something. Okay, i think i hide in the wrong places

“Haraboji..”

“One day, with your cold heart you will find your true love. The one who will love you till the end”

Okay, this haraboji is totally crazy. I want to let go of my hand and he put something on my palm. 

I open it and see.. a locket?

“give it to her when you confess to her. It will become a prove that you are really love her”

“sorry haraboji, but i will never fell in love again”

With that i run away from that store back to Joon Hyung house. I promised to myself to never trust with people except 
Joon Hyung

-END OF FLASHBACK-

“Aissh Minhyuk..why you keep remember that”

I shake my head and make the mirror wet because of my hair.I comes out and see Joon Hyung is really focused on the TV. 
I sigh and walks to my room to change my clothes. 
I dont know why but i feel so confident today, maybe this is my lucky day.

I arrived at the building with my earphone plug on my ears. I walks to the waiting room and see nobody there, 
i guess im the first or maybe just only me. I look around to check is there any people will past this room and 
luckily there’s not.

I put my bags on the chairs and move the little table to the side of the room.I press the play button on my Ipod and 
the music starts. I start to dance , from popping to free style. Yeah i know how to dance because Joon Hyung teach me. 
He’s the best brother i ever had. 

I closed my eyes and keep on dancing until i hear someone claps.I open my eyes and turns around .
 I see a girl who lay her back on the wall , claps and smiles widely.

I just sigh and sits on the chair. She walks towards with, still with that smiles.

“Your dances great~”

“Hm? Yeah, thanks”

“I’m Kim Hyorin anyway”

She smiling and offer her hand to me. I looked at her. Kim Hyorin? Isn’t she  the leader of that disband group? 
What is it called.. uhmm. Yeah Sistar!

“Are you-“

“Yeah i’m from that disband group called sistar” she said that words, it seems like she can read my mind. 
She is still smiling though i know it’s hurt to say that
 “ I see, I’m Lee Minhyuk”

I just nods at her and looks away but I’m sure I can see she pouts when I didn’t take her hand for a hand shake.
 For a minute I thought she already leaves so I turn around. My eyes went big when I see her sits beside me and staring at me

 “Yaah! What do you want huh?”

“you are auditioning for dances?”

“yeah,so ?” I answer lazily

“same here~ “another smile grown widely on her face.

I though she have a great voice. It’s doesnt meant i already know her or what but i hear her voice once in Joon Hyung’s Ipod. 
She have a great voice but now she audition for dancing? Okay, why do i care?

“oh then?”

“i want you to see me dances ^^” I was like... Seriously? But I try not to become a sarcastic boy,

“why?” I asked her, then that smile grows again on her face,

“i just want~~”

“i give you 1 minute”

I can see she pouts and i shock when she start to do this

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5c4csSt0f1r7h0lz.gif

I burst out laugh as i see her do that, i point at her face

“So that thing you called dances?”

“well.. you just give me one minute, so i just can do that” she pouts with her big eyes. I stares at her ...
Okay , why i think she’s look cute when she does that?




 STOP IT MINHYUK! STOP IT! I cleared my throat and look away.




“yeah yeah whatever”

I plug my earphones back on my ear and turn to the volume to the max. Im too lazy to talk to people especially girls.

MY SECOND CHAPTER ><

GUYS PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW IF THIS WAS GOOD OR NOT ,KAY?

DONT BE SILENT READER ^^ THANKS