The past behind the present

Secrets and lies [DaraGon Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

The moment that Dara stood at YG building for their simple briefing for today’s their comeback stage, she saw BigBang in front of YG’s office. Dara is waiting for other 2ne1 members because they are in the other shuttle service.

 

Dara greeted the BigBang except for Ji Yong. And Ji Yong on the other hand does the same way too. These scenes were always noticed by the other YG artist and they wonder why. Seungri, to be the group’s number one nagger and most investigative fellow, always asks Ji Yong about that thing but Ji Yong always answered, he’s shy with Dara. Follow up questions arised like, why is he shy with her while he feel comfortable with the three other 2ne1 members?

 

On the other hand Bom, CL & Minzy keep asking Dara of that thing and Dara would just answer, “I don’t feel like getting close to him” once again, follow up question always arised “So why you don’t like to get close to him? Are you GDragon allergic or what?”

 

The two ofcourse can’t give the right answer ~ because the real answer is…

 

*flashback*

 

“Seoul 2000”

 

Dara and Ji Yong are schoolmates. They are bestfriends.

But when they’re in highschool, Dara confesses her feeling to Ji Yong.

Ji Yong likes Dara back then, but he chose not to admit his feelings because another friend of them who has been so close to Ji Yong also admitted to Ji Yong that he likes Dara. In short, Ji Yong opt to protect his friendship with this guy than to protect his love for Dara.

 

Meanwhile, Dara’s family experienced financial difficulty so her family decided to migrate to Philippines.

 

“Ji Yong-ah.. My family and I will move to Philippines.. But I don’t want to.. Because I want to be with you.. Because you’re the only friend I have in life.. please tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter