Leeteuk's Fanfiction

Leeteuk's Fanfiction???

Heehee...now's my chance...

 

Little Taeyeon muttered while uttering a small and quiet chuckle. After laughing evilly to herself, she hurriedly went inside SuJu's training room and started scanning the room for a familiar notebook. When she finally found the thing she immediately ran towards it and held in up high at the same time shouting:

 

"Finally! Finally! I've been waiting for hours for this moment! In your face Park Jungsu!"

 

After awhile of congratulating herself for a hard day's work in obtaining Leeteuk's 'private' notebook, she took a deep breath and slowly opened the helpless notebook in her hands.

 

"OooooHhh! I'm loving this moment!" she happily exclaimed as the notebook lay open infront of her eyes. At first, she was happily grinning to herself but it immediately turned upside down when she saw the contents of the said notebook.

 

"So it really was a checklist of attendance after all." she sadly said to herself as she closed the notebook due to disappointment. "My hours of waiting didn't pay off after all."

 

She was about to stand up and walk away when her eyes caught a glimpse of a piece of paper sticking out from the notebook.

 

"What could that be?"

 

She decided to pull it out and opened it widely for her to see its writings. She studied it for awhile before realizing what's written on it which made her eyes to almost pop out.

 

"Oh.My.Gosh." was all she could say. "Why am I here?"

 

She decide to read everything to clearly assure herself that it was indeed what they call a...

 

FANFICTION...

 

"This can't be....Why...I mean...how in the world would he write something like this?"

 

Once I finished reading everything, I just sat there on the floor with a mix of blank, curious and shocked expression.

 

"I must be dreaming." I calmly stated while slapping my right cheek. "Maybe not."

 

After a few minutes, I just sat there not caring about who could come in and see me sitting here.

 

"I didn't know he was...he was...he was that....that...cheesy..." I joked to myself as a smile came back to myself. "Really...that scene is so common..." I told myself that I just realized that I was already making fun of his 'so called' fanfiction about her and himself.

 

"Come on! Kissing in the rain is so common already!" I half shouted.

 

"It even has a little of Donghae and Tiffany relationship in it!" I added before chuckling to myself. "Didn't know he ships HaeFany....too...Guess we both do. Heehee."

 

After awhile of talking to myself about his 'fanfiction', I was about to stand up and go out when the door suddenly opened widely allowing me to see the person that was about to go in...

 

LEETEUK!

 

"Uh-Oh! This could be trouble." I whispered.

 

"TAEYEON!"

 

O_o

 

"What are you doing here?!?"  he immediately questioned while scanning the place before finally setting his eyes on the notebook lying on the floor. "What did you do?" he stated with a mix of angry and terrified voice.

 

"Nothing." I quietly answered.

 

"My notebook! What did you do? I mean what did you see?" he nervously asked before running over to my place and scooting the notebook in his arms.

 

"Nothing."

 

"Don't lie. Tell me everything you have read."

 

"Nothing."

 

"I said don't lie."

 

"Well, what would you do if I tell you that I read an interesting story on a piece of paper sticking out from your notebook."

 

"O_O! You what?!?"

 

"Sorry...I was-I wasn't...I didn't mean to do it...I just got curious." I apologized with my head bowed down.

 

"You are so...so...Aaaarg! Didn't I tell you to stay away!"

 

"I told you! I just got curious!"

 

"Aaaah!"

 

"I don't have a problem with it."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I don't have a problem with you writing something like that. I mean you're really good at writing. You should write more often." I calmly said while facing him with a smile.

 

"Shut up." he shyly said before looking away with a flushed face.

 

"Heehee...I didn't know you idol TaeTeuk...too."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I love TaeTeuk too!"

 

"What do you----"

 

He was cut off when I suddenly hugged him tightly.

 

"I like you, Leeteuk-oppa."

 

"I like you too, Taengoo..."