Let Me Save Your Heart

Save The Heart (The Sequel of "Kill The Heart")

 

*Kwangmin's POV*

 

'Do you love him?' a soft voice whispered in my ear.

'Who?'

'Youngmin...'

'I  Love him...'

'Why?'

'Cause he is my brother...'

'How about Taemin? You love him too?'

'Of course! i do, i love him! he is my lover'

'You love them both? What if you had to choose one of them?'

'Huh? Why? they are very precious for me, I love Taemin hyung, I love youngmin hyung just like how I love umma, appa, hyunmin and all of my friends.... i love them...'

'You know what it means like and love?'

'that same, isn't?'

'Stupid kid! You don't even know how to distinguish between like and love!'

'What do you mean?' no answer. 'Hey... You haven't answered my question!' but still no answer. the voice was gone, leaving me alone without could answer my question. my mind trying to answer but useless. I don't know how to answer and what I have to say now, is it different? but what? and how could I know? to whom I should ask?

Someone... anyone... please... answer me....

 

***

 

"I Love You Kwangmin .... Would you be my boyfriend?"

I froze to hear what he'd just said. This person, my twin brother... has just confess his love for me? my mind repeating his words over and over again.... and yes, I didn't wrong to hear him... he really confess his love in front of me.

a smile appears on my face, he looks really cute when confess his love, with a blush on his beautiful face make him looks more cute on my eyes.

God... we are twins right? but how can we look different? how do you make him look so beautiful? I giggled softly see him shy and nervous waiting for my answer. Yes... I'm sure he's very nervous right now. I also like him when i confess my love to Taemin hyung.... Wait, Taemin hyung? Ne... I just realized that I was still dating him... or maybe not...

he always left me to school and work, I tried to understand and try to be a a patient boyfriend who wait for him come back....

 

1 day....

3 days ....

1 week ....

1 month ....

 

He didn't come back.... where is he? why did he not back?

waiting.... waiting and waiting.... This stupid kid is still waiting for his boyfriend back and slowly his small heart crying.... his heart cried in silence....

Dear heart, why you should cry? he'll be back... hold on.... he will come back and say how that he very miss and love you.... he would say that, would he? but what if he doesn't love me anymore?

Afraid... I was afraid if he left me.... where I have to go if he leaves me?

 

'He not love you kwangmin...' a voice whispered in my ear

'No, Taemin hyung love me....' i replied.

'how do you know?'

'He say if he love me....'

'When?'

 

I stopped. my head trying to think and back remembering the past. when? when was the last time I heard him said that he loves me? I don't know... I can't even remember it....

hurt... this heart is hurt... is he still love me?

hate.... I hate you Taemin hyung... What am I to you?

Taemin hyung... can't you stay longer?

you know? sometimes when you come back I want to scream, slap or tie you in my bed so you can't go anywhere.

But No... I don't have a heart to do it, I'm afraid will make you angry... I can only be a good kitten and waited for his master came home...

Taemin hyung.... I'm tired.... this heart are dying waiting for you... Can't you see?

 

"Kwangmin?" my twin called my name softly. He showed me his warm smile... I smiled back and tried to hide my pain from him. at least, I still have this person on my side... yeah, this person... my twin... Jo Youngmin....

he's a good brother... although sometimes he pisses me off every time he uses his 'I'm the older' excuses and acting that he could do any better than me and I have to depend on him.

Hey, come on... we only different six minutes and not six years! Please.. I stop think like i'm still kid!!

Well, maybe he didn't realize it, but sometimes without realizing it, he who depend on me.

Just like how i hug and kiss him to make him calm everytime he can't control his anger and almost throws a tantrum.

When in elementary school, Youngmin wore girl's dress and played a role of Cinderella in school drama. He also have been mistaken as a girl by a boy who confess his love to Youngmin cause youngmin changed his costumes but didn't take out his wig then played in the park and to that boy, he said that he had a boyfriend while pointing at me without a doubt! Yah!! since when I was your boyfriend?! I'm your twin!

Or when youngmin can't draw during our kindegarten, I always help him to do his drawing task and drawing pikachu for him on each sheet of his drawing books and he will frown and say "Where is my winnie?"

Or that time when i had replaced Youngmin's photoshoot because he fell from a swing and cried.

When he always blushes and run to me everytime some girls ask him to say about love.

See? it's just some of many our memories there but eventually, he would always say "I'm the older! and you must listen to what your big brother said!"

Sighed. Yeah... you're the older... i know that.... and I know you were always there beside me....

 

"give me three days and I will give you an answer"

He smiled but I know he was also disappointed because I couldn't immediately accept his love.

 

"I understand, Iwill wait for your answer" said Youngmin

W-wait! what I've done? I give him hope? I even still confused with my feelings.

Taemin hyung... if you know that Youngmin confess his love to me, what would you do?

I'm tired... So i decided to send a message and ask him.

 

"Taemin hyung... if you love me hurry back.... but if you don't love me.... let's end up here...."

 

it's hurt and so difficult for me when i ask that. my hands were shaking, my heart is asked over and over again.

Should I ask him? but I have to! or I will stay in this confusing love forever.

 

"We break up..."

 

I froze as i get the answer... lying.... he must be kidding....

I tried to laugh but my tears start to fall.

'why are you crying? Is this what you want? you got the answer then why you should cry?' a soft voice asked me.

I don't know and don't want to believe. my heart cried out in pain. I ran... ran and ran away until my legs were almost gave... I can't find him.... he left me.... He really left me alone.... I screamed his name until my throat is dry but still can't find him.... No.... he came back.... I found him.... I ran into his arms and cried loudly. I'm regret for asked him stupid questions but ....

 

"What are you doing here stupid kid?"

 

"Huh?" i looked up at him

 

"You ask and I give you my answer... are you too stupid to understand what I said?" Taemin said sarcastically.

 

"why do you say that? hyung i...."

 

"Go and find someone else! sorry for wasted your time kwangmin..."

 

"No! No! No! Hyung i'm sorry... i..."

 

"I don't have time to play with you, stupid kid!"

I froze. what he said?

 

"I'm not your baby sitter... you're too innocent to play with me and it made me almost die tired of hearing you whine like a baby every time I get home" he said.

 

"that's why you always leave me?" my voice trembled as i asked him while trying to hold my stupid tears.

 

"honestly... yes, sorry kid.."  He scratched his head, he even seemed to not care about me who almost dying for him.

 

"I always say that I love you every day, every minute and even every second.... don't you---"

 

"Yeah i know you love me... yeah i know that, so what?" he interrupt me. "Should I yell at everyone to let them know if this crybaby boy is my boyfriend? that's disgusting" he rolled his eyes annoyed.

He killed me... is he my taemin hyung that I know? Taemin hyung who had always hugged me, kissed me and smiled at me when I cry? who is he? I don't know him....

"Hyung... sorry if i'm too disgusting for you... b-but... can't we still be a friends?" my stupid heart was still hoping even though he killed this heart little by little.

"Sorry... but I don't want to waste my time to socialize with stupid and spoiled kid like you! Go! run and cry to your umma, appa, your twin or whoever i don't care! don't ever come in front of me again!" He pushed me until I fell into the cold street and walk left me alone in this pain.

 

Hurt... I laughed sarcastically remember how foolish my heart was so in love with him. I yelled at my foolish heart but this heart has been broken and cracked up not able to beat again. I walked without direction... I don't care where my feet will take me away. if there is a car that crashed my dying body that would be very nice.

I smiled bitterly. I want to die.... maybe with that way I can be happy... or maybe not.... I even forget what it means to be happy....

 

"Kwangmin are you okay?" a familiar voice asked me. I lifted my chin and looked up to find my twin standing in front of me. I smiled bitter and hug him. I couldn't stand it anymore... So I cried on his shoulder, I don't care if I looked weak and crybaby in front of him. You're the older twin right? So this is my turn to depend on you. I was too tired to think of all.

 

“He comes back but he changes now. He’s rude toward me. I don’t know if he’s the guy who I know.” I said between my tears. he keeps hugging me while rubs my back and without I know... he cries inside.

 

"it's alright.. i still love you.. but..i don't want to force you"

 

“I'm sorry... I shouldn't ask you to wait... You better don’t waste your time for me... I’m grateful you still want to talk with this stupid boy who only can give u more pain... so sorry hyung...”

Yes... Don't wait for me, I'm too stupid and disgusting to be your boyfriend.... just like what Taemin hyung told me.

 

"so you don't want to be with me? no chance...?" Youngmin still asked.

What? can't you see that I've broken? I have no idea what and how to love someone... so please.... Go away.... leave me alone here...

 

“I can't... I can't say 'yes' and how if I look at you as him? no... I don't want to do that to you... I’m still hurt and need time to heal this pain and forget him” i replied.

 

“Ne..I understand..I’m so stupid.. Maybe you always see me as him for the first time.. I thought I was strong enough.. But I’m not.. I’m not angry... But I’m sad.. I don't blame you... You never love me.”

 

“I thought I loved you....I'm so stupid. How can’t I understand my feeling? That’s why you better forget me... Because I don't know.... How long I’ll stay in this pain...”

 

I hope this time he will give up... please hyung... please stop it... it would be better if you hate me... my heart is broken... I don't know how to heal this pain and I do not have anything to give you. so please go away....

I'm sure one day your love will be on the right person.... but the person is not me.... I'm sorry hyung.... Please leave me alone and go away....

 

No... don't go... hyung why do you sleep so long? hurry wake up.... hyung wake up.... open your eyes please...

 

“Hyung! Come back!”

 

 

“Umma!”

 

 

“You pabo!”

 

I cried louder while my family tried to wake my twin in every crazy way.

He opened his eyes... finally he opened his beautiful eyes slowly.... We all jumps and scream happily.

umma and appa ran to called doctor and hyunmin busy with his phone to call our friend and tell if youngmin was awake.

I only stood beside him and crying not knowing what to do.

 

“Hyung, I-“

 

“Kiss me, Stupid Kid.”

 

I blushes, nods slowly and leans to kiss his soft lips.

Thanks God, Thanks you bring him back to my side... i wouldn't never let him go again...

 

“Kill the heart.”

 

“Huh?”

 

 “If you want to.”

 

I stop, shake my head slowly and smiled.

 

"i wouldn't.... if your heart is dead, if I had to kill your heart... Could this fractions of my fragile heart fix your dead heart? And let's two hearts always beating as one forever more..."

 

he smiled... i smile back at him and once again I lean down to kiss him.

 

'Hey kid! What have you found the answer?' the mysterious voice came back.

 

'What question?' i asked myself

 

'Aigooo... you're really stupid kid! you even forgot my question' i frown.

 

'what is the difference between like and love?' that voice ask me again.

 

'ummm.... 'like' is a feeling where you feel happy to have something or get it...' i tried to guess.

 

'really? then what love mean?' a voice still asked. i giggles and look at my twin.

 

'Love..... is Youngmin'

 

'My Love....'

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eunsho : Happy Ending ?