One

Back and Forth

Jay - Jeon Jihwan  [ point of view ]


"Dongsaenggie!!!” shouted Karam for a second. “Dinner Time, Jihwannie!"


Jeon Jihwan's heart skipped a beat.


"Y-Yes, Hyung..." I stammered while trying to get up.


"Well, what's the hold up?" Karam pointed.


"Sorry, hyung, I'm just tired." I replied.


"It's okay, yesh, you really are tired Jay, no sugar today or something like that?" Karam said, just a tiny bit worried.


I were worried he were worried about me.


"No, I'm fine hyung," I said.


Karam hyung tried to hug me. He touched my shoulders and I squeezed my eyes and pushed away the hug. ";No, hyung... I-,"


"What? You won't even let me hug you? There's something definitely wrong today. Do you have a fever?"


He touched my forehead and felt it. Jay's heart started to pound and ache. It wasn't warm, it were it's regular temperature, but actually... It were an excuse to touch him.





Karam - Park Hyun Cheol [ point of view ]


"Dongsaenggie!!" I clearly yelled. Although, it seemed like Jay were slower than usual...


"What's the hold up?" I asked curiously.


He seemed really in and out of the day, if I must say...


"Sorry, hyung, I'm just tired," he replied.



"It's okay, yesh, you really are tired Jay, no sugar today or something like that?" I asked. He's usually really bouncy when someone says dinner time.... Well, he is a growing boy. But today was different... Like he had no sugar or sweetness in him. I wonder what happened.


I tried to hug to cheer him up, just even the slightest possible way. No luck at all. He even pushed me away.


"Yah, Jay, what? You won't even let me hug you? There's something definitely wrong today. Do you have a fever?" I asked really worried about him. I'm his hyung, it's my responsibility to take care of my dongsaengs and there was something definitely wrong with Jay today.


I touched and felt his forehead. It was fairly warm, but it was a warm room, so, I'd at least expect that.


"Yah, you're warm...." I said... sadly almost...


I tried to hug him again.... This time, I did hug him and he didn't push me away, but when we touched, and he had his head on top of my shoulder, his tears leaked out of his eyes. One by one. One by one. By each tear it were harder and harder just to see him cry.


"H-Hyung.... My heart hurts!!" He told me... " "It's gonna be okay, Jay..." I assured him


He stopped crying, which was a relief because I hated it when he cried, he were always either seriously sad or seriously hurt.


It felt like both, seriously sad and hurt... I wonder what happened to him. "Hey, come on, let's go have some dinner."


Jay nodded slightly and wiped his eyes so the other members-- or should I say family couldn't see him cry. Like he didn't want to be known that he cried. Not even by me. For some while now he's been feeling consolidated... Like he doesn't have any business with his friends anymore. I'm really worried.... So. I eventually went to Mika hyung.


I walked over to Mika while he were playing a video game. "Hyung, pause that game, can I talk to you?" Mika turned and looked at me.


"What's wrong, Karam, huh?"


"Jay. It's Jeon Jihwan," I said.


"What's wrong with Jay?"


"I don't know, but he's been acting weird lately... Just before dinner, he started crying... I don't know, will he be okay?" I told Mika.


Mika replied, "He's been crying? That's an extremely negative response...What happened before dinner again?" He asked.


"Well, I went to his room to see what was keeping me from getting him to dinner, but he were playing on his phone and he said he were really tired and that's why he wasn't fast... And he wasn't lively at all! He's really usually bouncy and stuff, right, Mika hyung? I don't know... And then I tried to hug him, he actually pushed away the first time. I checked his temperature and it weren't that either... Then I hugged him again and then he complained that his heart hurt and so he started crying..." I told him really responsively.


"What? Jeon Jihwan's heart hurt? What? Did he find a girlfriend?" Mika teased


I felt anger and jealousy flow through my finger and I gripped a fist at my side.


"You know, hyung, I'm really worried about him, and if you aren't going to help now, I'm going to ask Injun hyung!"


"Fine! Ask Injun  instead! I don't really know what to tell you, Karammie. If Jay is crying this might be serious." He said irritatingly somewhat. I started going into Injun's room. Jay were in there. I looked at them and it seemed that they were playing a board game.


I looked at Jay. He started wiping his eyes under the table almost the entire game they were playing. Gosh, Jeon Jihwan, what am I going to do with you?! AISH! Injun didn't seem to notice at all...


I saw him as soon as he were going to wipe a tear. I grabbed his arms and he looked up at me. He kept his glasses on. They. Were. Wet. "Jeon Jihwan,  what's wrong? Crying? This is serious. Tell me everything. Now."


"YAH! PARK HYUN CHEOL WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO JAY?!" Injun yelled


"YAH! INJUN HYUNG, DID YOU NOTICE JAY WAS CRYING?!" I yelled back.


Jay stood up starting to wipe the tears and ran away to Mika hyung. Mika heard Jay sobbing and running through the room he were in so, Mika paused it and ran for Jay. "YAH! JAY!"


Jay slowed down.








Mika - Lee Su Hoon [ point of view ]


"YAH! JAY!"


Jay slowed down and bumped into me.


He. Were. Crying.


I pulled him into my arms and hugged him. His head on my chest...


I his hair as he cried. We wobble-danced around the room.


"Jay-ah.... It's gonna be okay... Yah, what's wrong... Why are you crying" I sang to him softly,


"H-Hyung.... Aish.... Can we go somewhere private?" He asked me.


"Yeah." I answered him.


We went into Jay's room.


Jay sat on me lap...


I tickled him for a while.  


"Aha ha ha ha ha! Hyung!! Stop it!"


I stopped. "Now, what's wrong, Jihwan-dongsaenggie?"


"It's Hyun Cheol. I... He..." He told me as tears welt up in his eyes...


"Shhh.... It's okay Jay, I know you must have been super hurt..."


"Hyung... He makes me jealous of you...." Jay told me.


"What? Why?" I asked him.





"He's always around you and he never lets you go... Just thinking about him makes my heart ache, hyung! And I don't know because I know that you like him right?.." He asked me


I didn't answer. I knew the answer would break his heart. No. I couldn't do that. And it wouldn't matter if Karam and I were dating, because I still don't know if Karam likes me as in definitely just me or not... But I can't and wouldn't just let him go like that, right? I got to think of a way...


Karam. Went. Into. The. Room. Darn.


I looked at Jay. He looked like he were in serious depression.


"Hey, Karam, I were talking with Jay, now scram."


He responded, "Fine." He left the room, secretly listening outside.


"Yah, Jay, what are you going to do, you caught the love bug!" I .


"Yah, Suhoon hyung, what are you going to do, aren't you supposed to help me?~" He pouted


"Yah~" I whispered, and then started tickling him again. Jay finally got to smile today.





Karam - Park Hyun Cheol [ point of view ]


I stayed listening outside.


Just what were they talking about?


I heard some laughs and giggling.... But that should be me with Jeon Jihwan, not Suhoon hyung!

_

Haha, so freaking greasy~ OTL I feel like deleting this after all.