Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish..." I sighed and trudged upstairs to our dorm. They forgot. How could the forget? I pulled the key from my pocket and unlocked the door to the dorm. 

"I guess this year I spend my birthday-"

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" A collection of voices shouted. My eyes widened and a grin grew on my face. There stood my bandmates smiles on their faces. I scanned the room hoping to see if she was here. Arms wrapped their way around me and I stiffened.

"Happy Birthday." She whispered. I turned in her arms and looked into her eyes. My smile widened and I lightly kissed her cheek. 

"Thank you." I said and she smiled backing out of my embrace she walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Out came a very large cake spelling out HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGHYUN! in blue icing. I grinned and stuck a finger out trying to steal some icing. She slapped my hand away and I pouted. She giggled.

"Not til you blow out those candles." I pouted further. She laughed loudly and pulled out a set of candles. 

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Kim Jonghyun Happy Birthday to you!" They sang and I felt my heart tighten. I was so happy. I leaned down and blew out the candles Baekho walked up behind me and pushed my head down shoving my face into the cake. I heard a chorus of laughter and I pulled my face up my eyes finding her again. I grinned and started towards her. 

"Jonghyun..." She warned and backed away from me. I only ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter