Am I That Lucky?

Between Two Hearts

Now I am standing in front of NHM building. Before enter the building,I close my eyes for awhile and remember when it’s all started.

1 month ago..

I was staring at my computer , waiting for an announcement about a scholarship to go to Korea . I was so happy that time and almost didn’t believe it as I read the announcement and my name was there! I got a scholarship to go study in Seoul University!! My mom and Dad kinda worry about me,they were not sure I can live alone in Korea without anyone accompany but I made sure them that I can and I told that I will do my best. Finally they let me to continue my study in Korea.

I arrived at Incheon International Airport. I pinched my cheeks , made sure that it was not a dream , as I found that it hurts , Eventually I realized and sure that that was not a dream. After that I went to Seoul University to confirm that I have arrived at Korea and want to start study as soon as possible. I also found an apartment that is cheap and quiet nice~~ I thought my life in korea will be nice and I will get a lot of experience. I pass day by day with full of spirit. I study harder than I used to be and luckily everything is alright and I don’t get any problems.

Until one day,I late wake up so I went to the university hurriedly. I always use my bike to go anywhere and that time when I was riding my bike so fast , suddenly there was a car appeared . I was shock and then my bike hit it . I fell out from my bike . What I remembered is just that I hit that car and fell out.

As I opened my eyes,I was confused and wondered where I was . and then an uncle walk to me and explained everything, he said sorry because he was not carefully driving his car. I just nodded when he explained it , I could understand and of course I forgive him. But I just realized that because of the accident I miss my college but it was too late to go.My neck and right arm felt hurt,I knew it because I fell out to the ground. The uncle explained so longgg that I didn’t understand all, but I catch it when he said that he was searching for a girl who want to join to a variety show and because of that he was not concentrate at driving. And suddenly he came out with a weird idea. He asked me to join that variety show and kinda forcing :O

First I didn’t understand what he was saying , I just staring at him with an innocent face and then he asked me :
“Ah~ Do you know UKISS? ”

“Yes , I know ,sir , waeyo?” I answered

“Omo! so are you their fans?”

“Yes I think so”

“Wait wait then would you like to be a girl who will live for 3 months with UKISS?”
Me : “What? what did you say?”

“Yes do you want to join that variety show? please I beg, I think you are the right person”


“Me? Why me? why do you think like that? ” I said with confused face.
“Please come on , I just feel like that and don’t you want to know more about your idol?” the uncle said

“Hmm.. I love UKISS but I don’t really know about the members , how if I think first ?”
“Sure, you can think first and you can tell me if you agree, this is my phone number xx-xxxxxxx”

“Okay , so Did the doctor say that I am okay? and can I go home now?”
“Ah~ sorry I didn’t tell you , yes he said that you can go back today but you should take a rest.”

“Okay thanks for the info sir, I will go back home, you want to go now too right?” I said .
“Yes right , please tell me if you want to join ASAP! okay I waiting for it,please”

“Yes yes I know” I nodded

Then I go back home and he maybe go back to NHM , I just knew that he’s UKISS’s manager.

When arrived at apartment —-

Huh~ what happened with this day? weird things keep happened *I talked to myself*

and about what that uncle said , should I accept it or not?

I didn’t know how could I agree with that ,but what I remembered is I accept it and then call the uncle

“hello? “

“Oh yes hello, who is this?”

“I am the girl that you hit your car in the afternoon , I want to tell you about my answer.”
“oh! what do you mean with “hit the car” and wait what’s your name?”

“That’s true sir, I hit your car. My name is Cherry, sorry my Korean is not too good because I am not korean.”

“okay okay forget it, jinjja? you are not korean? I thought you were, your korean is good anyway, so what’s your answer?” Said the manager with a tone of surprise.


“Jinjja? My korean is good? I don’t think so~ sometimes I don’t really understand what you said,that’s why I just staring at you when you explained that accident sooo longgg .. and my answer is yes , yes I want to join” .

“Ah I see.. why don’t you tell me? I also can speak english , so if you don’t understand, just ask me with english arraseo? wow! that’s good, I am happy ,finally I found a girl for that reality show, actually it was so hard to find the girl because I don’t want to find a fan who will scream out when see her idol , you are not that kind of girl right?”


“Hmm, yes I am not that kind of girl of course ,if you don’t believe me, just see it later..”
“Okay” I believe you , so please come to NHM tomorrow morning at 09.00 am okay! and tell the receptionist that you want to meet Manager Jung kay?”

“Hmm I see.. okay annyeong.”
————————————————————————————————————————

I open my eyes , that NHM building is still in front of me (Of course , do you think that building will move? = =’)
then I enter the room and meet the receptionist …

-To Be continued- wait for chapter 2 okay? enjoy reading :D