Prologue

Flowers for You



Kim Heechul was the only child of the Kim who owned a flowershop that just near to their house, their business run smoothly until one day an accident happened that made the world of little Heechul change.

It was Sunday night at Seoul Korea, a heavy rain keeps on pouring that made the road so slippery which may cause an accident to those driver as well as traveler, thou its really dangerous to travel in this kind of weather still, Mr. and Mrs Kim continue to drive since they want to go home early and they wanted to let Heechul see the flowers that they bought in addition to their products, its a rare flowers thats why its very important, while on their way they encountered a heavy traffic, so instead of waiting for the cars to move, Mr. Kim decided to find another road, and just a couple of minutes he found a shortcut however when they about to turn left they are not aware that a car was approaching towards them and just a seconds a loud crash can be heard and a crimson blood started to flow....

-Kim Residence-

A young cute boy was sitting infront of the window patiently waiting for his parents to arrived, thou its been 4 hours already he didnt mind at all, since he was very excited to see the new flowers because of its rare, however he didnt understand why he fell nervous all of sudden, and when he was about to go to his grandmother, he was shocked when he saw his grandmother crying..

"Ma, why are you crying?" little Heechul asked

"chullie ah, your parents..." His grandmother says without finishing the statement

"they already here? but why i didnt noticed it" Heechul says while pouting

with this statement of the innocence boy his grandmother cant take it anymore, he suddenly hug his grandson while saying 

"chullie ah, listen to Mama ok? Mommy and Daddy wont comeback anymore, however they will always be in your side watching you"

"why they wont comeback? they dont love Chullie anymore? did I do something wrong? that they decided to leave me?" Liitle Heechul says while in tears

"no! baby they love you ok, but Papa wants them their in heaven, because he was lonely" his grandmother explain

"Papa is lonely their in heaven? but lots of flowers there" Little Heechul ask innocently

"yeah his lonely, thats why mommy and daddy accompany him so that they can help papa taking good care of the flowers"

"but why they leave me?"

"because if chullie will gone, Mama will be lonely, do you want to get mama sad?"

"of course not! i love Mama "

~13 YEARS AFTER~
After the tragic incident ...Kim Heechul life continued, and since he was a flowers lover it was him who take good care of their business and when he reached at the legal age, with the help of his Mama of course and his parents who watching above, he promise to himself to strive hard inorder to keep the business that his parents love with, but then it can't be enough to protect the flower shop if the enemy is more powerful than him. when he received a letter that the land were his business stand are owned by a wealthy business man name Li Yong Shi, and according to it he just given 10 days to comply the necessary requirements or else they flowershop will be demolished. What would Heechul do?