Opera Ticket

The Secrets of Opera

 

                The secret was yet to be revealed... but to someone we don’t expect.

 

late 2011’s

...

...

                “... have you rewrite the lyrics?”

                “Y-yes... H-here they are” The guy shoves an envelop in front one of the producer as though it was something frightening.

                “Why are you tensed giving me this?” The producer asked.

                “N-nothing... nothing...” The guy said and shook his head. The producer narrowed his eyes and took a look inside the envelop. He took out the papers and read it... it was just the lyrics.

                “I must go now” The other guy said as he bowed and left the room.

                “Wait! Won’t you get your compensation for this?” The producer asked. The guy turned and widened his eyes as he saw something in a certain area inside the room.

                He blinked... and it was gone. He sighed...

                “I don’t think I’ll be enjoying the compensation, sir...” The guy hurriedly steps out of the room. He hurries his paces, never turning back... as soon as he steps out of the building, he whispers... “Mianhae... I hope you’ll be able to unveil the secrets...”

                With that as he crosses the road, a loud screeching noise was heard. Screams were everywhere... he could feel the cold concrete road on his aching body. He opens his eyes slowly... the image of a ravenous person floated in front of him. He was trembling of fear as the person says:

                “We shall meet in the other world!” Though it was a small voice, but to him, it was an ear splitting, blood curling screams.

                He felt life was drifting away...

                “Help me uncover the secrets... spread the story...” The guy said as he breathes his last...

 

Siwon’s POV

 

December 2011

                What a great day that God has given us! I and the rest of the members are going to the filming site of our Japanese single, opera. The PD hyungs and noonas told us that they will reveal the concept of the music video there. So I’m excited. I’m sure that the Japanese fans will be really happy to watch it. =) We are going to give our best for this one even though we’re really busy with our schedules. But then, I have to focus and thank God, I was given a good health today!

 

                I placed my pen inside the journal and closed it... I looked out the window and it was cloudy. Going to rain soon? I hope not... We’ll be having our Japan concert in 2 week’s time so we must get things focused. Practices for the SS4, individual schedules, and other things seemed to be engulfing me. It’s really hard to keep balanced these days.

                “Siwonnie, pass me some sprite!” Leeteuk hyung said. Since I was the closest one to the cooler... I grabbed a bottle of sprite and passed it to hyung.

                “Here you go, hyung...”

                “Gamsahamnida” Leeteuk hyung said as he opens the bottle and took large gulps.

                “No problem” I sighed and looked outside again... we’re going on some theatre place to start the filming of the music video. I think it will last for about a week or so. But we have to hurry it up because we have some rehearsal.

                I looked sideways and found Kyu playing on his laptop again... This time he’s playing Diablo II. When will this kid stop playing the game? Though I admit it’s a great one and we’re still waiting for the release of Diablo III.

                “Aiiissshhh~~~ So cold~~” Yesung said as he cuddles more on his jacket. The van stopped... the rest of the members stirred as though asking if we’ve arrived on the site.

                “What’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked the driver who was re starting the engine.

                “The engine stops...” The driver said. “Can you guys get off for a moment? I need to check the engines.”

                “How far is the filming site?” kyuhyun asked.

                “In 2 kilo meters...” The driver said and went to his tools.

                “I’ll call the others.” The manager said. “Meanwhile you guys go and pick something to eat”

                “Arasso” Leeteuk said and calls Yesung, ShinDong, Kyuhyun and me. “Let’s go to that cafe”

                I looked on the direction Leeteuk pointed and saw a common Cafe, so we disguised ourselves. I carried my black journal to write another entry on it since it’s rare for us to have a broken car and more free time. We went to cross the street when I noticed a girl in a simple peach dress sitting on the bench reading (?) a book. I didn’t see her face clearly; I think she’s too indulged in the book she’s reading.

                As we were closing by the door, the girl stood up immediately that she bumped on me. I was thrown back a little that my journal fell while she was thrown on the concrete floor.

                “Ah, mianhapnida” I reached for her to assist her. She grabs my hand and I helped her up.

                “Ah, ani~ I should be the one who’s sorry” The lady said and looked up on me, I looked at her and I was dazed. She has this feature that catches my eyes, she has no make up on her face that clearly shows her natural beauty. She was plain but there’s something in her that makes her glow.

                “A-ah...” I cursed my self for stuttering, I looked down and found my journal and her book, entitled ‘The Phantom of the Opera’. I handed her book back to her.

                “Gumapsumnida” She said with a slight bow, her voice was soft just like how a formal Korean female should speak.

                “May I know your name?” I asked.

                “Song Ahlan” She smiled. “May I know yours?” I smiled and placed my hand on my nape.

                “Choi Siwon” She smiled and bowed.

                “It’s nice meeting you, Siwon-ssi” Ahlan said. “I have to go now” With that, she left to cross the other street.

                “Siwonnie?” Yesung called, I went inside the cafe and sit with them. I thing hyung already ordered something.

                 I placed the journal on the table, when I noticed something. There was something attached on the back of the book... a paper. I took the paper to examine it. I was surprised to see that it was an unused ticket and as though it was newly bought. What made me surprised even more...

 

Romeo and Juliet Opera

Xxxxx Theatre

December 31, 1946 (Wednesday) 07:00 P.M

--------------------------------------------------------

 

AiMei: Anyeong!!! It's me again!!!! This time I've prepared a pure mystery fic! I'm so insipired with the new Super Junior song, opera. It really drives me crazy because I have all these fictions in my mind that I can't wait to encode XD 

So what do you think of the 1st chappy? COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!! Tell me what's on your mind!!! :D Thank you for subscribing!!! :D 

BTW I also have other completed fics! Wanna check them out? ^^ just click on the title! :D

 

One hour -  

A special oneshot fic for ELF’s out there. This fic will touch your hearts as Hankyung ventures in his thoughts about Heechul leaving for the army, find out as he visited Korea for the sake of friendship.

 

 

It’s you, it’s only you! -

A Ryeowook and fic character story. A friendship with a twist of love story... how does one confess his/her feelings that they knew all along? Is friendship a big advantage or a hindrance?

 

Stolen Heart-

A heart beats for the person you love, that’s right. But will it beat the same if the owner of the heart has changed through surgery? A SungMin and fic character love story where false pretences, betrayal and love trianlge is involved.

 

A letter to my old self-

Ryeowook finds a bottle with a letter in it. For some reason, he always forgets to read it. Years passed by and there are so many events and changes that happened to his life, until it came that he reads the letter... what is the content of the letter?

 

We got REALLY Married!-

A yesung and fic romcom story that was fated to get married to each other. Both don’t like the idea so they agreed to make a contract to separate them when time passed. A perfect plan, right? But there’s a flaw.... they’ve fallen in love with each other. Will they still pursue with the contract or terminate it? Find out!!!