Chapter 5 : BLAQ Style

Stay In My Heart... (Sequel for 2 shots story "Why..??")

 

~9 January 2011, leaving Dom Art Hall in the Children’s Grand Park, Seoul~

LeeJoon’s Pov

It’s been almost 2 weeks since I returned back to my group and today, we just finish our 1st fan meeting and we’re heading back to our dorm now. Everyone is asleep right now. Maybe they are too tired *smiles*. The meeting was a huge success. I overheard from Bi hyung that 1500 of our fans came. We had so much fun playing games with our fan. *sigh* Actually, I really hope she’s there too…

This crazy girl is seriously making me crazy as well. Since the Ahjumma’s scene that night, I’ve been coming to her apartment every lunch time (afraid of disturbing an Ahjumma again) for 4 days in a row!! After New Year, our schedule become even more pack than before as we have the MV’s shoots, preparing for fans meeting and come back stage, even the photo shoots and interviews was like pack for the whole week.

*sigh* It’s not that I give up finding her apartment, but… I don’t have time for it now. Last time when I skip lunch just to search for her right apartment door, I’m like half dead already as I have to coop with our practice and schedule after that. *sigh* Can I just wait for her to stalked me again?... will her stalk me again? Aish~ I think I really am crazy right now. I even wear the pyjamas that she sews for me last time to bed?!! *sigh* but it does help me to sleep well. I guess, like she said, she choose the best materials to keep me warm the whole night.

“Yah! *hits Mir’s head* wake up!! We’ve already arrived. Get up… sleep in your room.”

“*Yawn* Aish~ hyung!! You disturb me at the very peak time of my dream! *gets up and move ot from the car*”

“What are you *yawn* dreaming of? *yawn~*…*get out from the car as well*”

“Must be about some girl again *light laugh*”

“Anii!! I dream of our success comeback stage! Chincha!!”

“Yah! *hits Mir’s head* stop lying. It’s obvious! *light laugh*”

“Let him be… He can just dream of it, for 20 years of his life, not even once he has dated a girl.”

*Laugh* (everyone except CheonDoong)

“Anii!! Aish~ ah batta! *bright smiles* at least I’ve kissing experience compared to someone neh~ *bright smiles*”

*everyone look at CheonDoon*

“Chincha??” (everyone)

“A..A..Anii…Aniiyo!!”

*laugh* (everyone)

“Aish~ Yah! Bang Cheol Young! If it’s just a peek on your lips by your sister than it doesn’t count as a kiss!! Aish~ Chincha~ I’m so sleepy I want to sleep right away, don’t disturb me *walk away*.”

*everyone silent* (while CheonDoong went straight to his room)

“I never know that he had no experience before.”

“Nado (me too).”

“Have he even dated before?”

“Nope. Both of us have no dating experience. He once said about that to me. *bright smiles*”

*everyone stares at Mir*

“What?”

*everyone leaves*

“Wae? What did I do? What?!! Can someone tell me?”

“Just go to sleep *waving his hand without even looking at Mir*"

“Aish~ Just wait and see!! I’m going to find a cute girlfriend that everyone will envy of soon!! *stick out his tongue*”

I’m so tired today. Ah~ Thank god tomorrow we’ll only have a radio interview. For tonight, I’m going to wear cow pyjama and went to bed. Annyeonghi jumuseyo (good nyte)… my crazy girl~ *smiles*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(A/N = you may want to listen to this songs while reading this >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g21AlfIuRYw&feature=related)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~10 January 2011, Han River Bridge, Seoul~

 

Byul’s Pov

*sigh* I can’t believe I came all the way just to commit suicide here… will I be really dead if I jump from here? They said this bridge is one of the famous suicide scenes… I guess it will work here.

*deep breath*

“Joon Oppa… Mianhne… I can’t live without you anymore… but if keeping you to myself will only bring sadness to you… than I’ll let you go… Mianhne… Oppa… Yeong-wonhi (forever)… Saranghamda.”

As I close my eyes, I step the bar of the bridge… slowly… I choose to end it.. this is the only way to end those feelings that I have for him… this is… the only way… to love him… for eternity…

*Splash*

 

3rd Person Pov

And that’s how Byul tries to ends her life. She jumps from the bridge into the river. Will she survive? Molla… but one thing that is to be sure… she can’t swim. As to why, she after struggle for a few minutes, she drowns…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~MBLAQ DORM~

Thunder’s Pov

“Neo (you)! After this, if you reveals anything about me again in any show or radio show, I won’t let you off.. Arasso??!!”

“Neh~ *pout* Aish~ hyung… it’s not that bad to let them know that you love to wear cute pyjama… I’m sure you’ll get more fans afterwards.*smiles*”

“*hits Mir’s head* more fans?? I might got more antis after this!! Thanks to you, I’ve disappointed my fans! Aish~ *clench his fist* I’m seriously wanna kill you now!”

“Stop it you guys! You’re disturbing our neighbours! Aish~ this kids *open the their apartment’s door*”

*shock* (everyone)

“Goon, did you cook and set the table before we go to Sukira?”

“Anii… *still shock*”

“Aish~~Don’t say it’s my noona again~~ *turning back tries to run away*”

“Yonggie ah!!!! My cute dongsaeng!!~~~ You’re back!! *back hug Mir*”

“Aish~~ Noona~~ Why did you came*sigh*?”

EunAh Noona?? I think she already returned the key to me last time… how can she… Ah.. nevermind, wow!! She did prepared a lot for us.. 

 

So we all went inside together. Whoa!! It’s really not like our dorm.. it’s so… clean and tidy.. since when did she came?? And she do all this by herself? *smiles* Mir is so lucky to have such a sister who loves him so much… even cook all this for his brother.. I hope my Noona will came to our dorm and cook for me as well *sigh*… I guess she’s too busy..

“Bwoh (what)? Of coz I came to see you*hit his back*!! It’s been a week now… Mianhne yonggie ah~ I got a pack schedule since I modelled for ‘Vogue’ *innocent eyes*”

“*sigh* It’s only a week *mumble*… *sigh*”

“Noona.. did you prepare all of this by yourself?”

“Ah.. Neh~~ Last time I can only give you guys a cold lunch pack, so I decided to cook here today! *bright smiles* Ah batta! *smiles* Mianhne CheonDoong ah~ I make a sape key from yours last time *smiles*”

"Noona!! You can't do that!! It's illegal!!"

"What illegal?? I'm your Noona, after all this is my dongseang house *smiles*"

"But..."

"Gwaenchanna Noona... after all, you help to cook and clean for us *smiles*"

“You clean our house too??”

“Neh~~ when I came, it’s so messy… I know you guys are busy with your comeback preparation, so I help cleaning it. *smiles widely*”

“Did You clean everything?”

“Neh~*smiles*”

“Every rooms?”

“*smiles* *nodded twice*”

“Even the toilet??”

“*nodded* *smiles*”

“Neo… Neo… *moving towards her*… Neo!!...”

“*started to feel scared* *move behind*… Ne..Neh…”

“*fierce looks*… *moving towards her*… *hug*”

*shock* (everyone)

 

To be Continued...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = Don't be shock!! i know i said i'll update after exam.. but... it just happens.. hehehe^^.. don't worry.. i don't spend too much on this.. so... maybe this chapter is not that good for you guys.. coz i do it in hurry.. kekeke^^ you know what i did.. i time myself to finish this and study... then before i went to sleep, continue finishing the rest.. hehehe... hope you guys won't disappointed for such a hurry chapter from me..  did anyone notice what's the "BOOM" is?? hehehe^^ thanks for reading again~ (^_^)