-

Letter [ONESHOT]

Dear Jiaheng,

                How’s your celebrity life? Do you like it the way you imagined it? To be able to stand on stage surrounded by your fans, I’m sure you like it. It is your dream after all.

You left hometown for four years already. Time flies so fast and here you are; debuted as EXO’s Kris. I envy you, you know? You’re lucky you can live up your dreams. If it weren’t for you, I’ll be a SM trainee already. I don’t even know why I agreed with you at the first place.

                Anyway, our school didn’t make it to the championships four years ago. I know I should have tell you four years ago but considering the fact that this is my first letter to you… yeah you got it. Me? Well, I admit when you left, it was hard for me. You were my lover and my only best friend so when you left, I was alone for two years. I know. I right? But that was two years ago. I managed to find friends and you can say I’m happy now. But I think I’ll be happier if you were here. To see you on my laptop screen feels different than seeing you face to face.

Did I tell you, you did a good job with all those interviews? Well, the first one was very awkward, and what’s up with the “我能飞.”? It’s not funny, you Godzilla. Next time say something even funnier.

                I’ll end this here. Say hello to your members including EXO-K. It doesn’t matter if they know me or not. Tell Xiu Min that I love him and that I’m more than willing to teach him Chinese if he wants to.

Before you start sulking, I love you more than Xiu Min and anyone else.

Sincerely,

Your bao bei.

~~~

Dear bao bei,

                First of all, you’re exaggerating. It’s not like we don’t talk to each other for four years straight. We did talked on the phone, okay? Even if it’s your first letter, you did send me emails. Also, you told me about the championships for the 100th times already. No need to make me feel bad anymore.

You should be thankful, you know. If I didn’t stop you from auditioning, you wouldn’t be able to call or send me emails. Life as a SM trainee is hard. You barely have any freedom. Imagine if you’re here. Even though we’re under the same roof, we won’t be able to meet each other. Isn’t it better this way?

It was hard for me too. The fact that I won’t be able to see you and my family, it hurts my heart. The language, language is another thing. There are some trainees that can speak English or Chinese so there’s no big deal. Anyway, back to you. I miss you so much right now. How I wish I can fly back home and kiss and hug you. I miss your voice, your laugh, your hair, your warm hugs and everything about you. But we’re going back to China soon and I expect to see you as soon as I stepped out from the gates. I don’t care where you stand, as long as I can see you. Promise me.

The members said hi back at you. They do know you since I showed several pictures of ours to them. They complimented how you’re so beautiful and all. You should be proud. Xiu Min, Xiu Min said he loves you back and of course, I hit him. Older or not, you’re my girl until the end of the time.

                And I am not sulking! I know you love me more. And… I love you the most.

Yours forever,

Jiaheng

~~~

That's it. Haha! Hope you like it. ^^

P.S. 我能飞 means I can fly.