002| The Club

Gangster Love

 

Purple and pink neon lights adorned the sides of the brick walls that held the huge party people would sell their souls to be a part of, blue neon dressed the moniker on the front of the building: O2. The line outside of the club was so long Jiyeon and the rest of T-ARA didn’t want to leave because they were so close to entering, but ticked for having to wait in the sea of people. As they were standing in the line, 7 good looking guys passed by them. One of them with a diva look blinked at Jiyeon. 

“Do you wanna come in with me?” he offered, and got a few curious glances from other potential patrons. 

Qri perked up at the fact she no longer had to wait in line, “Woah! you sure man?” 

“Yeah I’m on the list, I can get you and your friends in,” they proceeded to the club entrance.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she walked in with the others. She lean at the bar counter as she looked away and observed the menu listed in the menu bar. All of them are older than her, except for a guy with a pretty face. She looked up and eyed them one by one. The Hamster-looking guy, the Dino-head guy, the fashion-like guy, the guy who smirked at her, the choding-like guy, the cold looking guy and the diva guy. They were all striking conversation with her friends except for a guy with a cold look. He was standing alone infront of the bar counter drinking ginger ale.

“J, let's play pool game!” Hwayoung spoke. 

“Oh her name is J? She's hot,” The fashion-like guy smirked.

“Sure,” Jiyeon spoke as she walked to the pool table without gazing at the guy, earning a laugh from his friends.

Jiyeon eyed the 8 balls carefully. She took a deep breath and gently tapped the ball with her stick. The ball began to roll on the green table as Hwayoung swore those few seconds the ball was rolling; time stopped. The ball fell into the hole with a soft thud. Jiyeon straightened up and smirked. She had won the pool game against Hwayoung. 

“Woohooo!!!!!” Qri and Soyeon was jumping up and down with excitement. While Hwayoung groaned in frustation bringing up her hand to cover her face. On the background, the boys were all looking at Jiyeon in amazed.

“She's so good!,” the hamster-looking guy whispered. Jiyeon smirked as she heard what did he just said. She has bat-like ears though. 

“Another round please,” Hwayoung whined.

“Why not,” Jiyeon spoke. 

She started to eyed the ball and began to taped the ball with her stick. She looked back at the boys and saw them eyeing her . She faked a cough and make them turn their attention to her face. 

 

 

Quit staring at my , I will never get into your pants.. just saying” 

 

 

*** a/n: hi readers! n___n how's the 2nd chapter? >__> i know it's short but i hope you enjoy! subscribe and comment!