Clans

Matoki Roleplay Entertainment | newlyopen

* The bracket represents how many people are in the clan. c:

 

 

tumblr_m58x0z0HNM1qh00rjo2_250.jpgSHISHIMATO's CLAN – Bang Yongguk's clan (1)

The people in his clan are usually more serious and leader-ish. Their colour is red. They're usually very serious and easily frustrated. They're actually very bias-ed to the people in TOTOMATO's clan. They help to maintain peace Planet Mato, and now since they're on Planet Earth, he has to lead them carefully, even though the commander is TATSMATO. They're also the erted ones. /coughs/

 

 

 

tumblr_m58x0z0HNM1qh00rjo3_250.jpgTATSMATO's CLAN – Kim Himchan's clan (1)

The people in TATSMATO's clan are usually very playful and relaxed. Their colour is pink. They're supposedly the 'commanders' but they're really laid-back. Like SHISHIMATO's clan, they're biased to TOTOMATO's clan. They keep the atmosphere outgoing and relaxed, and are usually hyper people. Some, that is.

 

 

 

tumblr_m58x0z0HNM1qh00rjo5_250.jpgJOKOMATO's CLAN – Yoo Youngjae's clan (0)

I'm sure you can tell by their name, JOKOMATO's clan are usually full of pranksters and probably fun people to hang out with.Their colour is yellow. They're multi-taskers too. Usually curious and friendly. They tend to be cheekier than the other clans, the 'genius' if I were to say. They like playing around and having fun. JOKOMATO is best friends with KEKEMATO.

 

 

 

tumblr_m58x0z0HNM1qh00rjo6_250.jpgDADAMATO's CLAN – Moon Jongup's clan (2)

The people in DADAMATO's clan are usually those who are more active as compared to the other clans. They can be awkward at first, or even considered 'weird'. They will treat you like how you treat them. If you didn't know, DADAMATO loves adventure and motorbikes. I said it, motorbikes. They interact best with SHISHIMATO's clan but usually end up being erted, like SHISHIMATO himself.

 

 

tumblr_m58x0z0HNM1qh00rjo4_250.jpgKEKEMATO's CLAN – Jung Daehyun's clan (2)

The 'no comment' group. If you didn't know, KEKEMATO is infact, a girl behind her suit. I said it.  Their colour is Grey. Their usually the silent ones, but they can be extremely talkative when they want to. They're known for their usually good voices or looks. KEKEMATO is bestfriends with JOKOMATO, so they'll get along well. They tend to give in when given/shown their favourite item .

 

 

tumblr_m58x0z0HNM1qh00rjo7_250.jpgTOTOMATO's CLAN – Zelo Choi Jun Hong's clan (6) 

The lovely maknaes of Matoki. They tend to be cute a lot, be it natural or not. They give in to their hyung clans and are close to each of the clans. Their colour is blue. They're the more 'innocent' in ways, but can be erted like a certain clan. /coughs/ TOTOMATO has an extreme liking to Cherry Tomatoes, so, give him a few and you're pretty much his beloved 'hyung' or 'noona' or 'dongsaeng'.