I'm Poo-ling for you even more

Are you a __________?

Every morning JongHyun and Key never failed to send a messages to each other when they wake up, either they're apart or just sleeping besdie each other, They discovered that there is more than just saying "Good Morning Yeobo", so they decided to do the same.

 

~Morning, 6:30 am~

Jonghyun: Good morning yeobo~

Key: Good morning too yeobo! :*

Jonghyun: Aren't you tired? :3

Key: I just woke up, why would I be? /:3

Jonghyun: Cause you've been running in my mind all night! <3 :*

Key: You are so corny! You know! >:p

Jonghyun: Don't you like it? ;(

Key: How can they say that I'm Stupid If the only thing I'm thinking about is you! :'>

"I Just love doind this, It makes me feel special" Jonghyun put down his phone and faced Key that was just beside him.

"This is the reality you wanted, ne?" Key replied blushing at his Jjong.

"Yeobo, do you have a ruler?" Jonghyun asked.

"Eh? why?" Key scratched his head.

"Because I can't measure my love for you." Jonghyun grinned.

"Oh, shut up!" Key blushed bright red and covered Jonghyuns face with a pillow with his face on it while he giggled.

"Hahahaha, I love you Pillow Key! Hey yeobo kiss my Pillow too!" Jonghyun kissed the pillow then gave a pillow with his face on it to Key.

"I love you soooo much Pillow Jonghyun! mwah!" He smooched the pillow and they continued laughing.

 

*******Meanwhile outside the room********

"Wow, they're so sweet" Taemin giggled and smiled while he looked at Minho just infront of him (evesdroppers >:p)

"I wish that would happen to me some day." Onew bit his chicken stuff toy.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED!! I hope so! :D