1.Wait,what did you just say??I'm going to marry Exo-k's Kai??

I was forced to love you but ended up still loving you

"Riyoung-ah we have a visitor,come down here for awhile"your mom shouted from from the stairs

"Ok mom,wait a minute"you shouted back and went to the mirror then checked yourself then went downstairs

you look like this:

you we're shocked when you saw Exo-k's Kai sitting on the sofa.

He stared at you and that made you feel uneasy so you just ignored it and introduced yourself to the visitors.They we're a couple.

 "hmmm,are they Kai's parents??Btw,why are they here??"you thought."Annyeong,i'm Riyoung!!"you said cheerfully then bowed.

"Omo,your daughter is very cute and pretty Eunjoong-ahh!!"the lady said.

"Yes,and she is also respectful huh!! I am proud a girl like her is going to be my daughter-in-law!!the man said.

"What,did i just heard daughter-in law??Are they talking about me??"you frown while thinking

"Mom,what are they talking about??"you looked at your mom with a curious face.

"Oww,you doesn't tell her about it yet?"the lady asked

Your mom chuckled a bit"I'm sorry,i'm just seeking for the right time to tell her"

"Tell me about what mom??"you were really curious now.

The couple laughed."We are your soon to be parent's-in-law Riyoung-ahh!!"they said in unison.

You were shocked."Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt??"you yelled.

The couple laughed at your reaction.

"I'm going to be your what??Daughter-in-law??"you looked at your mom.

"Mom,what are they saying??Who are they??"you asked your mom in a angry tone.

"Oww,I'm sorry,we forgot to intruduce ourselves,I'm Kai's mother Hwanghee and he is Sungchul Kai's father!!Kai's mother said.

Finally your mom spoke."Your going to marry Kai,Riyoung-ahh"

"What"was all you can say,your emotions were mixing up. You were sad,disappointed and angry.You didn't feel happy at all.Why will you,your going to marry a man that you didn't know!!

"Let's have a dinner tomorrow so we can discuss about the wedding.For now we are going to leave,thanks for the time Riyoung-ahh,Eunjoong-ahh,we're going to leave"Kai's father said.

"Uhmmm,just text me the place and it's nothing!!"your mom said

"Okay,we're going,bye Riyoung-ahh!!"Kai's mother said.

You forced a smile."bye Mr and Mrs.Kim!!Please take care!!"then you waved at them.

And they left.Your mom apologized to you and you said that it was okay and you forgive her.But inside,you we're really hurt.You went to your room and cried all night."Why is this happening to me??"you asked yourself then continued crying until you fall asleep.

 

 

Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh,how was my First chapter??Boring right,don't worry,i'll try my best on the second chapter,hehehe.Why is Kai isn't speaking,is he mute??hahaha,why am i asking??I'm the aughtor right!!Ahehehe,pabo me!!*smacks my head*..By the way,wait for the next chapter okay!!!

Pai Pai!!Annyeong!!cheeky