Paris....

We are called, KEYBER

Paris....


Key did have a duet with amber... The first duet is in their group sang and dance HELLO. Well, key and amber is a little bit far to each other. On the stage..

"Minho come on bring amber in the middle." Krystal, signed minho. Minho grabs amber and whispers.

"Your time to shine."

"Huh?" Amber gasped.

Amber got infront but key was on the left side. far far far..... But krystal..

"Key join her!"

"Huh? It's not my line to rap, it's her and minho." Key smiled.


So on what happen. Minho and amber got a duet rap part. After the number, backstage were key was on the dressing room and amber was on the comfort room. Krystal called the 4 boys and the 3 girls.

"Key is right!! The rap part must not have been you and amber!!" Krystal pointed to minho.

"your right." Minho pouted.

"So what are we going to do unnie?" Sulli asked.

"Let's stop first on Duet thingy... Let's make them more close to each other!!!" Krystal ended their conversation.

"Yo, what's with this meeting?" Amber got out of the comfort room and came closer to them.

"UHmmm... YAY!!!" Everybody did the same reactions.

"Is there a party? Why are'nt you guys letting me in?" Key came in.

Everybody laugh and have a party after their stage number.

On me2day chat log,

fx_Krystal : How come our work didn't work?

shinee[Minho] : I think their just being friends.

fx_Sulli : Agree oppa! Agree!

fx_Victoria : So what's our next plan?

shinee[Onew] : Oh! oh! I have a plan!

shinee[Taemin] : What? Kfc again? Oh not NOW HYUNG!!!

fx_Luna : I want to make a special stage surprise for them. :)

shinee[Jonghyun] : Hmmm.. Nice Idea luna but, how can we make it since our next stage performance is going to be this friday?

fx_Krystal : Luna unnie!! Thank YOU!! I got a better idea now!! hehehehe >)

fx_Sulli : Yay!!!

fx_Victoria : What is your idea?

fx_Krystal : I say, what about if were going to create a dance number, together of course and then, let's make it like them, Nobody will take the center stage but only both of them. Well at the entrance I WILL!!

shinee[Minho] : Good idea soojung!!

fx_Krystal : Krystal!!!!

shinee[Jonghyun] : I like that!

fx_Luna : I know that. I'm smart!! AS ALWAYS!! HAHAHA!!XD

fx_Sulli : Agree 101%!!

fx_Victoria : Go for it!!! Can't wait!!

shinee[Taemin] : OMG!!! Excited!!! VERY!!!

shinee[Onew] : Nice Idea, I'm excited too. So, KFC now?

fx_Krystal Has been disconnected.

shinee[Onew] : So, sulli?

fx_Sulli Has been disconnected.

shinee[Onew] : vic?

fx_Victoria Has been disconnected.

shinee[Onew] : Uhmm, luna?

fx_Luna Has been disconnected.

shinee[Onew] : Minho?

shinee[Minho] Has been disconnected.

shinee[Onew] : Taemin? Jong?

shinee[Taemin] Has been disconnected.

shinee[Jonghyun] Has been disconnected.

shinee[Onew] : Guys? No One?

shinee[Onew] : T____________________________________________T            wae?

Smtown had their next tour in paris, After their rehearsals for their next performance in paris...

"Guys, it will be tomorrow okay. TO-MO-RROW!!!" krystal tells the rest. Amber and key had the same reaction on what krystal says. Krystal looked at them and smiled back.

"Our performance!!" Krystal smiled more.

"Ahhhhhhh, ok." They both laughed.

They continued their practicing until the tomorrow came. On the way to the concert grounds. Krystal texted the 7 dudes.

message from: KrystalPowers!!

Message:


Hey, remember our plan. It must work this time guys. WORK. Capital W, O, R, K!!! Now that? If not, search in the library. Going back, Of course, I will sing the first part, there's no way i can skip the front stage, but if it's their time, let them go infront so everybody will capture it. even if its the ending song. So, Get ready!!! Don't forget the PLAN!!!! Capital P-L-A-N!!!

When they arrive, the concert had been started right away. All the groups had their performance, including shinee and fx. When the ending comes, krystal lied on saying she will sing the first part of the ending song. LOL. because it was the song of superjunior, sorry sorry. MInho calls out krystal and waving saying he has amber. Krystal did the same, she looks for key and calls him. Key saw krystal from afar waving like calling him. Key was about to go back but he saw amber and luna coming from his way. Luna told them both that the song will still continue so go back again.

When amber, luna, and key was walking, amber saw key smillling alone. She moves closer and whispers.

"Oppa, are you ok? I see that your not happy to be with me?" Amber whispers.

Key looked at her for a minute and put his hands on ambers shoulders and moves closer and whispers back.

"I'm just a little tired. Dont tell that im not happy to be with you. Of course i am happy."

"But why do you look so sad?"

"Im just tired. Don't worry, i'll payback later. I'll meet you in candy shop, later around 9pm ok?"

"Ahhh, ok.." Amber and key separated their ways and goes to another way. Krystal smiled while looking at them and suddenly minho got her attention.

"So, does it works?" Minho smiled.

"I think so. They really look so good together."

"So, got another plan?"

"Plan? Ahhh YEAH!!! I still have another plan."

"Ok, can't wait for. Don't forget to discuss it to us."

"Sure!" Minho and krystal made a deal. So after the concert, key and amber did got into a candy shop.

"WOW!!! SWEETS!!" Amber amazed on what she saw. A shop the is full of candy.

"So, wanna try one?"

"SURE!!!" Amber tried a lot of candies. After their "Date" on the candy shop, key brought amber near the eiffel tower and sat on a bench.

"Wow, this night is so great and fun." Key murmured.

"Same here." Amber smiled while looking at the tower.

"Uhm..."

"I'm sorry." Both of them says the word at the same time then they laughed.

"No seriously, hehe." Key smiled.

"Im too early to say that. Ok you go ahead."

"Well, yeah. I'm sorry. Sorry If i didn't make my promise to have a duet with you. Sorry amber."

"It's ok, were both busy. That is also what i wanted to say, sorry too."

"Well, since both of our now good, shouldn't we take a rest?"

"Oh, yeah. It's almost 12am. They must be looking for us now."

"So, let's go!" Key grabbed ambers hands and walked since their hotel is just near the tower.


Meanwhile at the 12th floor, outside the terrace where the krys,minho,luna,vic,jong,taem,sull, and onew are watching.

"Unnie!! Unnie!!! Look!!" Sulli pointed amber and key walking together while holding hands.

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!!! Their being more close to each other!!!!" Krystal happily claps her hands loudly.

The four boys just smiled so widely and so the girls.

"Guys?" Krystal asked.

"MISSION TWO IS SUCCESS!!!!" All hugged and shouted "HOORAY!!! PARIS!!"

Amber and key looked up.

"Are they having a party up there in this time?" Amber asked.

"Such a party people..." Key and amber got in the hotel.






To be continued...