Strangely

Finding Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona zips open her jacket. She took the necklace out the pockets before tossing her jacket who knows where. She heads straight to her bed, the necklace inside her palm.

 

"You're pathetic Im Yoona." She says to herself.

 

She lifted her arm and dangles the necklace once again.

 

"Why can't I forget you?" She asked the inanimated object. She needed to forget its owner.

 

She have to. Because she knows hoping to be with her is no longer a possibility. Princess Sooyeon is about to get married.

 

Truthfully speaking when Yoona found out about it on the news, she was so surprised. She nearly lost her grip on the glass she's holding containing her favorite Chocolate drink because she was in the kitchen when the loud TV containing the news reached her ears.

 

She felt like collapsing that moment. All those years she was hoping she'll see Princess Sooyeon once again and tell her how she feels. She built a large building of hope throughout those years but it crumbled just because of the news.

 

She was angry at herself. Who was she kidding in the first place? Why did she even believe the possibility of being with the Princess is possible? In this society and with the Princess status, it is impossible in a million years.

 

"Whoever ends up you husband is ing lucky!" She growled before lowering her hand. With a heavy heart, she dozes off.

 

**

 

Jessica stares as the girls play a little volleyball. Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri on one team, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon in the other team. Taeyeon was sitting next to her and Seohyun on the other.

 

"Why aren't you joining them?" Jessica heard Taeyeon asks.

 

"I'm not really good when it comes to sports." She answers with a frown.

 

"Huh? I thought you underwent training and stuffs?" She lowers her tone so that no one can hear her next words. "Is sports not involved there?"

 

"I was taught of indoor sports and I'm too lazy to go outside." Taeyeon rolls her eyes at the typical Princess like attitude. "But I do know swimming and volleyball."

 

"Then why don't you join them?"

 

"Why don't you?" She shot back.

 

Taeyeon shrugged. "I'd rather sit here and watch my Bunny- I mean Sunny." A erse grin spreads when she saw Sunny jump for a spike, earning a score for her team. "Those melons..." She mumbled not loud enough for Jessica to hear.

 

Jessica shook her head at the ert shorty.

 

The latter was literally drooling on her spot as she eyes Jessica's cousin. How can Taeyeon not drool when Sunny was wearing a sky blue bikini, hair tied in a bun. The sweat was trickling from her jaw, neck down in between her covered mounds. It was a sight Taeyeon would choose over playing volleyball.

 

Since she has already been ignored, Jessica focused at the game instead. The ball was received by Sooyoung who passed it over Yoona who tossed it over Yuri. Sunny's team will lose if they fail to dig the spike. Tiffany and Hyoyeon both ran for the ball...Tiffany got it but she crashed with Hyoyeon and so instead of returning the ball, it flew who knows where.

 

"Hyo!" Sooyoung hurriedly went to her side. "Are you okay?"

 

Hyoyeon held her forehead. Her world was totally spinning. Sooyoung noticed this. She showed her back to Hyoyeon.

 

"Get on."

 

"I'm fine-" Hyoyeon tried getting up but her knees gave away.

 

"No you're not. Get on."

 

Hyoyeon sighed heavily. She can't refuse the offer knowing Sooyoung would still insist. And she knew Sooyoung wouldn't stop until she gets on her back.

 

And so she did. Sooyoung grinned toothily when Hyoyeon mounted her back. With lively steps she brought Hyoyeon into her room.

 

"Are you okay Tiffany?" Yuri anxiously checked the latter for any injuries. When she found none, she sighs in relief. "Do you need any help?"

 

"I think I just need to sit." Tiffany replied.

 

Yuri held out her arm for Tiffany to take which the latter did. Yuri beamed. The simple gesture was enough to send the butterflies flying away.

 

"Are you sure you are okay?" Yoona stood in front Tiffany and Yuri looking weary.

 

"I am. Don't worry." Tiffany flashed an eye smile to ease Yoona's worries.

 

"Jessica! Oh my god!"

 

Eyes landed on Taeyeon who was hysterically pointing at Jessica. The ball was sitting right to the fallen Jessica, the ball Tiffany had hit has hit her perfectly on the head.

 

"Ow..." Jessica groaned in pain. She tried looking in front but her head felt like spinning.

 

Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sunny aided Jessica upstairs. They will have to let her rest until lunch since they'll be heading home after it anyway.

 

Yoona stood there, eyes glued at the disappearing back of Jessica. Somehow she was uneasy with the injury Jessica had. She can't believe she'll say this but she was worried.

 

"Yoong... Let's bring Tiffany to her room."

 

The plead from Yuri made her turn around. She draped Tiffany's arm over her shoulder and with Yuri they carried her upstairs.

 

**

 

Jessica laid in bed holding her head. Despite lying she still feels a little light headed. Why did she not dodge the ball? If you'll look at it she really got slow reflex. Even if she saw the ball going towards her direction she wouldn't be able to dodge it still.

 

She tried sitting up but she felt like her world is spinning. She's guessing it's already noon and the rest are probably downstairs eating lunch. She grumbles when hunger strikes.

 

"Ah... I'm hungry."

 

She heard a soft knock. She mumbled a 'come in' and the door opens. It was Yoona.

 

"Are you feeling better?" She was carrying a tray which she places down the desk next the bed.

 

"I still feel a little dizzy." Jessica admitted, clutching her head.

 

"Are you hungry?"

 

The grumbling sound coming from Jessica's stomach echoed, answering the question. Yoona pursed her lips to stiffle a laugh. She didn't want to be rude. She has made a bad impression already and she didn't want to add another.

 

Jessica felt like running way and hide at the end of the Earth. It was seriously embarassing!

 

"I guess you are." said Yoona after composing herself. "Sunny unnie asked me to bring your food."

 

Why you? Jessica thought. Sunny could have asked Seohyun.

 

"I finished first so yeah..."

 

It was as if Yoona read her mind. Jessica composed herself, eyes darting to the lid covering her lunch.

 

"What's for lunch?"

 

Yoona opened the lid. Jessica nearly drooled when the tender and juicy beef came into sight. The onion rings on top the beef and the sauce around the rice was splendid. It has been a long time since she has eaten beef. Not that she's complaining though but maybe the fact she's famished made the insides of water.

 

Yoona helped Jessica slowly sit. Jessica moved at the edge of the bed so that she can comfortably eat.

 

"Are you packed? We are leaving right after you eat."

 

Jessica nods as she takes in another spoonful. She was so immersed eating that she failed to notice Yoona has already laid down the bed.

 

 

 

It took a while for Jessica to finish and when she finally did she was beyond content.

 

"Ah! I gotta learn to cook this delicacy." She pats her tummy. She was full and she loved it. "Yoona?"

 

She whips her hear to and fro in search of Yoona. Then her gaze went down and there she spotted Yoona already asleep.

 

"Did I eat that long?" Suddenly Jessica was conscious if she made Yoona wait that long. Now she feels guilty. She can't help but chew slowly to sav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter