Princess Sooyeon's First Love

Finding Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three individuals sat at the balcony enjoying a cup of coffee.

 

"That was a very...how should I put it- a very difficult night." states Taeyeon.

 

How can it not be difficult? She was left alone when Jessica and Sunny were called to meet a few guest. Taeyeon was left alone rejecting every single man who tried to hit on her that is why it was a difficult night. She was busy rejecting those hormonal guys. Can't they guess that she isn't interested with guys and that she's taken? She mentally scoffed.

 

"Was the party that bad?" Sunny chuckled when her lover did a cute nod. "I shouldn't have left you right?"

 

"We can't do anything about it. Your Royal Aunt and Uncle wanted to introduce you to good looking Bachelors."

 

Sunny knew the answer was laced with jealousy. But she can't really appease her lover knowing Jessica was seated right across them. And so instead of a kiss she held Taeyeon's hand from under the table. The latter instatntly locked their fingers. They exchanged glances before turning away since they might end up making out in front of Jessica. They are always drawn close when they look at each others eyes.

 

"Yes... It was indeed a difficult night. I needed to entertain the final four candidates as my groom." Jessica voiced her displeasure. "But I never spoke more than five sentences."

 

"Hey... That's harsh. You should get to know them, you know? Who knows if one of them ends up as your husband?"

 

"That wouldn't happen Sunny. I told you right? When I find my Prince he's the one I'm gonna marry."

 

"Oh come on Jessica! Stop making that reason. Where would you find that savior of yours? It has already been what? Ten years? And what makes you think you'll see him? You saw him in California!"

 

"He was Korean okay? Besides... Even if I don't find him I am still determined to find that person I'll love."

 

"What's the big deal with finding Prince Charming anyway?"

 

Jessica couldn't answer Taeyeon's question because she was lost in her own thoughts.

 

The Jung sisters skipped their English lesson at home because little Soojung had the urge to play outside.

 

They don't know how but because of smart Sooyeon that have managed to elude the guards guarding them to sneak out their mansion.

 

Just a few blocks away from their place was a Park equipped with a small playground. That is where they went.

 

Little Sooyeon watched little Soojung go up and down the slide while she sat by tree reading a random book she took as they sneak out.

 

"Unnie!"

 

Sooyeon looked up from her book to look at her sister who slid down the slide with her hands in the air. Sooyeon giggled upon seeing her sister happy over small things.

 

She caught the teddy bear that Soojung always carry sitting beside her. She smiled and held it, playing with its arms.

 

"Hey! You kids!"

 

The two sisters looked up and saw three boys and one girl towering with their ams crossed. They exuded a certain force that scared the sisters.

 

"This is our territory. You guys better disappear now. No one is allowed to play here without our permission."

 

Little Soojung rushed to her sister's back, hiding from the scary meanies. She held her teddy, her grip tightened when the meanies took a step closer.

 

Sooyeon kept her glare and it somewhat intimidated the kids, stopping them from walking any nearer.

 

"You have a pretty necklace huh?" The sole girl of the group inspected the necklace and saw a sparkly object. Her eyes mirrored its sparkle. She has seen this jewel before. It was on display on one of the jewel shops near her school. "A diamond?"

 

Sooyeon snorted. "Not bad. I didn't know a commoner like you would know something about this expensive jewel."

 

The girl snorted back followed by a smug laughter. "Commoner? Just because you guys are of high profile doesn't mean we know nothing. It's better to be a cner than a spoiled brat who doesn't know how reality works." She cocked her head and the boys behind her understood.

 

They held the sisters down and the girl made a step forward. She traced her fingers below Sooyeon's jaw but the Princess, as feisty as she is, jerked away.

 

The girl held her face, pressing her cheeks so that her lips would stick out.

 

"Hey guys.. We should teach this spoiled brats how scary the commoners are." She slowly reached the back of Sooyeon's neck, unclasping the necklace.

 

"That's mine!"

 

"Now it isn't."

 

"Do you know how it's a sin to steal most importantly from a Princess?"

 

The group chuckled, finding it unbelievable that this spoiled brat was a Princess. They weren't contented and they also took little Soojung's teddy. She bursted into tears and it drew the last straw of patience, if she even have it, of Princess Sooyeon.

 

"Give me back our things!" She marched forward but a boyt pushed her. She landed on her and now she also feels like crying. But she won't. These commoners aren't worthy of her Royal tears.

 

They heard soft whistles. They snapped their heads at the playground and saw a  wearing a hood sliding down the slide.

 

"Hey! This is our territory!" A chubby kid repeated.

 

"So?" The hooded kid deadpanned. "Show me proof that this is yours."

 

The chubby kid felt taunted. He cracked his knuckles and lunge at him.

 

The kid easily dodged it. He kicked the chubby kid's and his face landed flat on the ground. He cried like a kid who lost his candy.

 

The other kids started to get swayed by the hooded kid's force. He, they gues it was a boy since he was a little tall built and slender.

 

"T-This is our place... I-If you want to play go find your own..." The girl stuttered as the hooded kid started closing in.

 

"How about you give back what you guys took and then leave?"

 

She instantly let go of the necklace and the toy both landed on the ground.

 

"Leave!"

 

They flinched at the authorative tone. They staggered backwards before regaining their footing and ran off. They left their chubby friend but he has also regained his balance and followed them.

 

The hooded kid turned around to picked the discarded things before handing it Sooyeon.

 

"Here..."

 

Little Soojung immediately grabbed her teddy and hugged it tight. Sooyeong placed her palm below her necklace before it was released landing perfectly on her hand.

 

"Thank you." Little Soojung was the first one to speak. "This is my teddy!" She grinned, holding the toy up and proud.

 

"You're welcome." The kid was about to walk away but Sooyeon held him by the arm. He slightly turned his head. "Is there something wrong?"

 

"Thank you..." Princess Sooyeon thinks that was the first time she has thank anyone. The servers around her were hired to do their job and so she needed not to thank them because they were doing what they are ought to do.

 

"It was nothing. You guys shouldn't be alone at this place. There are many kids like them especially around this part of town. You guys shouldn't wander off alone."

 

And it was also the first time Princess Sooyeon didn't retorted when someone scolded her.

 

"Then can you accompany us at least?"

 

Soojung returned playing around the slide but she's now fixated at the swing. Sooyeon and the other kid sat at both the opposite sides of the seesaw.

 

"So you're a Princess?" The kid asked, overhearing what Sooyeon said to the kids earlier.

 

Sooyeon warily looked at him. Would he make fun of her and dub her a liar?

 

"I am." She breathed. "And I'm not lying." She said the last sentence in Korean.

 

"You're a Korean?" The kid breathed in relief. "I was starting to use all the English words I know." The sentence was in perfect Korean.

 

And so they began talking in Korean.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter