a little bit longer baby,and we'll be fine

a little bit longer baby,and we'll be fine

 

siwon just arrive at taiwan after an exhausted flight from Shenzhen.his drama schedule makes him have to stay at china for long times. Even he love acting,but it’s hard for him to live away from his family,from his fellow members especially from his love.

After he’s done unpack all his stuffs,he lay down on his bed,staring at ceiling for couple minutes. how he miss korea,how he miss his family and most important how he miss his love.

It’s been long times since the last time he called his love.his hectic schedule prevent him to keep in touch with him. He pick his phone and start dialing the numbers that he really know too well

“hello?”

“yes,hello” a husky voice can be heard from other line

Just hearing his voice,makes siwon missing his love more and more

“what are you doing,baby?”

“playing games.”

Sigh “ baby..i miss you so much.don’t you miss me,kyu?” siwon ask desperately.how he want to run to korea right now and hug kiss the person on the other line so much

“hyung..of course I miss you.but both of we know that you’re busy and I busy too with our comeback’s practice”

“I know…but I just can’t help it.i need you kyu” siwon barely to cry right now and how kyu acting so cold toward him hurts him even more

“need or not,you already choose your priority.and now you have to stay at Taiwan for whole month is not helping at all.i already barely can see you at korea and now you can’t stay at korea practice with us.”

Kyuhyun try to hold his voice clear when he speak.he even try to hold his breathe to prevent his tears because his throat are start to hurt due hold tears.

Kyuhyun miss siwon.so much.he barely can’t help it.how he want to feel siwon’s touch,siwon’s warmth when he hug him. But he can’t hold his anger once he hear his voice. He want to scold him and drag him back to korea but he know he can’t. the only thing that left is the unspeakable missing feeling

“why are you like that,kyu? I love acting and you know it.you also support me in first place.beside I’ll comeback to korea to promote our new album together.it’s not like I leave forever”

This time,siwon’s voice are kinda high.makes the other latter taken a little aback

“are you…yelling at me,hyung? Kyuhyun's voice sounded a bit wounded.

“do you know that I suffering all day missing you.how I want to meet you,see your face,talk to you,tell you about my days.do you know that I cry alone at night just because I miss you? Are you happy to know that I have miserable mood all the times because of you? Are you happy now choi siwon?”

Kyu can’t hold his tears anymore.he already hold his tears too long.he already hold his hurt feeling too long.how he hate the other man.that man can stay live and work like usual while him having a hard time here in korea thinking about that man. it’s not fair.

“kyu…are you crying?”

“…………………………”

The only thing that could be heard was the sound of crying from kyu

“omg baby I’m sorry.i am miserable too.i am weak.i can’t concentrate because thinking of you.i hate myself.i want to finish my job fastly so I can go home.go home to you.but I can’t concentrate.i’m miserable on set.i keep making mistake.today,I got scolded from manager.again.i can’t keep my work.what shoul I do kyu? What should I do?”

Siwon  start to tearing too.he feel his heart hurt so much.he never feel this way before.people say long-distance relationship is hard.not it’s not hard,it’s killing him.he feel like dying right now hearing his love’s cries and in fact he can do nothing to fix this problem.

There’s a long silent .nothing can be heard except sobbing from each lines.

finally kyu calm himself

“hyung…..just come back soon please.” Kyu’s voice almost not audible due his sobbing

Siwon’s tears begin to flow.that words makes him weak.he can’t hold his tears anymore

“kyu,,baby.listen.even we’re far away,I never live without a second thinking of you.i know this distance is killing us.but please believe me.i’ll come back soon .i’ll come back to you again.so please wait.wait for me to come back”

“I believe you hyung.i always believe you.just finish your work and get your from there and come back soon.”

Siwon start to smile hearing kyu’s words

“thank you baby. I love you so much.please take care yourself while I’m not there.don’t play with other man,you are mine,ok?”

“what the……………I’m not the one who have skinship addiction.”

“omg you are so cute my baby kiyu”

“whatever hyung.i lost the game because of you.and now I have to start all over again.i hate you”

“ahahahaha I love you too baby”

“hang up the phone……………..and oh don’t forget to call me tomorrow morning or I won’t talk to you anymore”

With that kyu hang up the phone before siwon can answer him.

Siwon put his phone on desk.took of his jacket and cuddle himself to bed.this night he will sleep well.because he know even he can’t see his baby right now but he will meet him soon.soon or later,he will come back to him and he will never let the long distance destroy his love.

“just wait baby.wait a little bit longer.and I promised we will be fine”

 

 

 

bleeh~~ failed

i just want to say let's keep waiting for wonkyu.siwon will come back to his babykyu soon :)