Rude Awakening (1)

My stupid dream comes true

Yoseob's pov

You know when you are sleeping and it is so wonderful. You are just floating in a limbo. Nothing to worry about. And your sleep in so deep that you cant hear the idiots around you. Your favorite song is playing and you  feel happy. Thats where I was right now. And then I felt someone shake me awake.

"Yoseob Wake up." Hyungseund whispered shaking my foot. I woke up. He was standing on the floor completely dressed. "Manager hyung wants us to go some where."

I scowled. It was three in the morning. Why did he want us. I looked at the rest of the group sleeping. I was so Jealous. then I realized something. "Hey where's JunHyung?" I whispered. Junhyung poked his head into the doorknob.

"Yoseob get your things together. You'll need a week's worth of clothes. I'll explain on the way." He said. I quietly grabbed my bag and shoved alot of clothes in there. Where were we going?

"Is that even clean?" Hyungseung asked pointing to the shirt I was slipping over my head.

"Do I know?" I asked. It smelt okay. I shoved deodorant in my bag as well. HyungSeung handed me some cologne. I put that in there too. Then my tooth brush and stuff like that. "Im ready." I said fifteen minutes later. I had makeup on and my hair was brushed. I stuck a piece of gum in my mouth and changed the song on my ipod.

"Okay lets go." JunHyung said. As soon as we were in the night air I inhaled deeply. Night smelled good. Clean.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To play a game."

"Are you gambling again?"

"Seobie...stop asking questions." Hyungseung said. I nodded. We got into a van. Then a plane.

"We are going to Alaska." JunHyung said. My eyes got big. I had never been out of asia. "We were entered in this game thing. From what I under stand we have to: Spend a night outside in the cold with a girl. We are going to be in our pj's. The girl has all the blankets. Basically if you get cold you have to ask the girl to marry you before you can get warm."

HyungSeung and I just stared. "Why would you enter us in this game!?" HyungSeung shouted. "I dont want to get married! I'm too young! What were you thinking!?"

"That it would be fun to see who chicked out first. I doubt any of us is going to get cold. Geez" JunHyung replied rolling his eyes. I plugged my ear buds in and let them argue.

******************************************

HaJoon's pov

I was on my way to alaska. My dad had entered me into this stupid game. He said that I had to spend the night in the cold with a guy and if he got cold and asked me to marry him I had to say yes and give some of my blankets. Or something stupid like that. It was really messed up. But at least I had my friends Neul and Jin going with me.

I wonder if the boys were cute. That would if you got stuck with someone that you didnt even like. I  think that my dad just did it to get me out of the house. Correction. I knew he did it to get me out of the house. His wife hated me. And if she didnt like something niether did he. It didnt matter that he was related to me by blood. If he couldnt benifit from having me why would he keep me?

It was night when We got from florida to alaska. We were in a dense forest with a couple clearings here and there. "Im ready to see who they are." JiJin whispered next to me. Her teeth were chattering from the cold. You could see he breath. It was freaking January. Ugh. I hate the cold. I sighed.

"Is that them?" Neul asked pointing a gloved finger in one direction. There were seventeen people  walking to us. Seven were girls ten were boys. And then there was a dude in a panda suit.

"Good evening." Mr. Panda said. "I have assigned each of you a partner. You will be spending the night with them. But each of you must put these blindfolds on. You cant see eachother's faces unless the guy askes you to marry him."

"What kind of game is this?" One of the already blindfolded girls asked.

"A stupid one." Mr. Panda replied. He handed us our blind folds and guided us to our partners. "Okay now someone will lead you to your own clearing remember. No peaking." I sighed and I heard my partner mumble something.

I felt a ladies hands gently touch mine. I grabbed my partners hand and she pulled us through the woods. "Okki your here." She said. Then she guided me over to an area and Mr. Mystery Guy was next to me. I laid down and bundled under the blankets.

"I'm sorry." I said as the guy laid down next to me. I felt bad.

****************************************************

Yoseob's pov

"I'm sorry." SHe said as I laid next to her. I was in thin pj's and I was freezing. She better be sorry. We had gone to sleep at ten o' clock. This game was realllllllly stupid and I didnt get the point at all. It was about twelve when I gave in. The girl was asleep. I shook her shoulder.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Will you marry me?" I asked. A second later I felt a hand lightly touch my face and take the blindfold off. Then she took hers off. I in. She was so beautiful.

"Yes." She whispered. I felt her hands on my lips. "Oh my gosh. Your turning blue." She said. Her eyes were starting to water.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Scoot over." I said. I was a little mad. Because now I HAD to marry her. Not that she wasnt beautiful but still. I was a little mad. She did as I said. The blankets were really small but warm. When I woke up in the morning Her cheek was on my chest and her arms were around my neck.

I rolled out of her grasp. Her head fell to the ground with a thud. She opened her eyes quick. "What the heck?" She mumbled.

"Who do you think you are?" I asked. She blinked.

"A person." She replied. Her cheeks getting red.

"Why were you on me?" I asked getting mad.

"I-i dont know! Why are you making a big deal about it?" She asked. I heard the tears start to come. They fell slowly down her face.

"Because I dont know you!" I shouted. I was mad as all crap.

"I dont know you either! But I let you under the blankets last night." She replied. The tears were flowing.

"Wait...What?" I asked. I had thought that that was all a dream.

"You-" I cut her off.

"I remember now." I replied. I rolled my eyes. The lady who had took us there walked into the clearing.

"Are you going to seoul or tampa?" She asked.

"Seoul." The girl and I replied at the same time.

~after the plane ride~

"Why wont you talk to me?" She asked.

"Because you dont deserve answers." I replied. Her name was HaJoon. But she didnt know mine.

"Yoseob!" DongWoon yelled running to me. I hugged him. "Why didnt you tell me you were leaving?"

"Ah so your name is Yoseob?" I asked.

"Who are you?" DongWoon asked.

"My future wife." I grumbled under my breath.

"HaJoon." She said.

"I'm DongWoon." He replied. They started talking.

***************************************************

that chapter made no sense...lol.

that was what had happened in my dream though.

im surprised that I remembered it.