Meeting Yukan Club and the Beautiful Bido

Match Maker

"Saint President Gakuen!" announces Rika, breathlessly. "It's so beautiful. I can't believe I get to see him again!" The bell rings. "Oh I'm going to be late!"

"Good morning, Miroku-sama!" a group of students greeting a student on a motercycle.

"Well someone seems popular," Rika muters. "Oh man, I still don't know where to go! I guess I gotta find Bido later." She rushes down the hall quickly to find her class. Everyone seems to be ignoring her as they crash into her continuously but pay her no attention.

"People here can be pretty rude right?" a voice asks her. Rika looks up to see a cute girl who seemed a bit tomboyish. "I'm Yuri, you seem new here! My club knows everyone and I don't think I've ever seen you before! So do you wanna come meet my club? Oh wait, you're new and you're late to class. I guess I gotta bring you to class! Oh wait, what's your class?  NO! WAIT! Do you have food?!" Frozen in place, Rika feels herself sweating out of nervousness due to Yuri's constant and endless questions. She seems really cute, but Yuri's coming on too strong for a meeting. Luckily someone came to her rescue.

"Can't you see you're scaring her?" a male voice asks from behind them. He moves between them and sticks a lollipop into Yuri's mouth.

"Oh! You're..." Rika trails off, trying to remember his name.

"Miroku at your service," Miroku smiles and bows. "Yuri, go to class, I'll walk the new girl to class."

"Okay bye!" Yuri greets and runs off waving to them.

"So I see you know me?" asks Miroku, taking Rika's schedule from her.

"I'm Sato, Rika," she introduces herself. "And I saw the students greet you this morning. You must be pretty popular."

"Actually, I'm the vice-president of this school," he answers, still looking over her schedule. "Okay, we're pretty close to your first class, follow me."

"Thanks for helping me out," Rika says, following him.

"No problem, it's my job," Miroku replies. "Plus it keeps me from being bored. So what brings you to Saint President Gakuen?"

"Well my family's moved back to Japan and my father wanted me to attend the same school as my old friend, so this is it," Rika answers shyly.

"Who's your friend?" Miroku questions curiously.

"Granmarie, Bido," states Rika, blushing at the name. Miroku suddenly pauses, causing Rika to crash into him and hit the ground. "Ouch."

"Sorry!" apaologizes Miroku, pulling her to her feet. "It's just that's one of my friends, so I was surprised."

"Really?!" exclaims Rika, excited. "Miroku, do you think you can help me meet up with him again after school?"

"Sure," he replies bluntly. "Here, give me your numder and I'll bring Bido to you after." She hugs him in delight and quickly enters her number into his phone. After returning it, Miroku walks into the classroom and introduces Rika ahead. "Rika-chan, come in now." Feeling eyes on her, Rika begins to shy away as she walks in slowly.

"I'm Sato, Rika," she repeats. "Please treat me nicely." With that, she bows slightly.

"So cute..." one of the guys sighed at her, causing her to giggle.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" asks a girl.

"Is he cute?!" asks another girl, not even letting Rika answer. The day passes by slowly since Rika's waiting to meet up with Miroku and Bido. The bell finally rings, so Rika dashes out before anyone could ask her more questions.

"Miroku!" grins Rika, seeing her new friend.

"Hey there Rika!" greets Miroku with a smile, bringing her in for a hug. "Well Bido's a bit busy, so he says you should come to our room. Here follow me." Since class just ended, the halls are full and crowded again, causing Miroku to grab onto Rika's hand.

"Miroku?" asks Rika, looking at their hands.

"Oh sorry," he apologizes. "It's just I didn't want to lose you in the crowd." They become quiet as he leads them to a door that reads "Yukan Club". "Welcome, to the club." Miroku opens the door as a butler would and leads her in.

"Rika-chan!" Bido exclaims, dashing over to her for a hug.

"Bido!" Rika smiles brightly, accepting his hug and never wanting it to end. Apparently there were other people in the room, staring at them. The two finally break apart and Rika takes in her old friend. He's gotten so much handsomer. His blonde hair's grown longer and his blue eyes are still the beautiful, magical blue sky she remembered them as. Of course, his charm is still there too.

"Rika-chan, so nice to see you again, I see you're becoming more like a woman," Bido compliments, bringing a blush onto Rika's face. He was still beautiful enough to make her forget to breathe. "I'm so glad to see you again."

"I've missed you so much," she sighs, hugging him again. "I'm so glad we're together again."

"So do I, my dear Rika," Bido says, lifting her chin to make her look at him, although she was gazing at him already. "Would you like to come with me to my father's party tonight?" However Rika just continues staring at him with a smile. Realizing that she is unable to speak, Rika nods her head instead. "Perfect! I assume you moved back to your old house? I'll come pick you up tonight."

"So when are you going to introduce the rest of us?" asks a mature-looking male who was playing chess. "I am Seishiro, president of the school."

"I am Noriko, president of the Literature Club," bows a beautiful girl next to him.

"Karen," winks a brunette. She was so beautiful that Rika nearly lost her breath. She seems to be close to Bido, what if they were going out?"

"And we are the Yukan club," they all announce. "We make the impossible, possible."

"I am Rika, Sato, Rika," she politely introduces herself. "It's nice to meet your acquintance. So what do you guys do in the Yukan Club?"

"We solve mysteries," Seishiro answers.

"It's very boring for us," chimes in Yuri. "So we take on crimes Miroku finds from his father's job."

"Oh, what does your dad do?" asks Rika.

"He's a detective," answers Miroku, eating yet another lollipop. "Or an investigator..... I forgot." Rika giggles slightly at his childish posture. Miroku is on a chair, on his lollipop while hugging his legs.

"Well it's getting late, so we should return home," Noriko advises them.

"Miroku, I believe you like near Rika's house, do you mind walking my little darling back for me?" Bido requests for his old friend.

"Sure," agrees Miroku, grabbing his leather jacket before leading Rika out.

"Umm you're going to drive me home on this?" asks Rika, slightly terrified of the metal death trap in front of her.

"Don't worry, I'm a safe driver," Miroku laughs at her scared face. "Trust me." He tosses her a helmet as they got on together. Sensing her concern, Miroku grabs her arms and wraps them around his waist. "If you don't hold onto my waist, you're going to fall off."

"You sure this is safe right?" asks Rika for assurance as Miroku starts his bike.

"Yeah!" he yells over the sound of his bike. "So what's up with you and Bido?"

"What are you talking about?" asks Rika.

"You acted a bit strange earlier with Bido," he points out. "What's up with that?"

"Well I just met you, so why should I tell you one of my secrets?" Rika sasses.

"You like Bido don't you?" Miroku smirks, figuring it out already. "Just come clean and I'll help set you two up."

"Fine, stop your bike first!" she yells over the noise, causing Miroku to pull over. "So ever since we were kids, I've always felt this strong attraction to Bido, but he never knew about me liking him. I wasn't that pretty before I left, so through the time I was away, I worked hard to become someone beautiful enough for someone like Bido."

"Well you sure became someone cute," laughs Miroku, poking her cheek. His comment sends her into blush mode as she shifts her eyes to her feet.

"Anyways, I've improved my looks, but my communication skills with Bido are still the same," she pouts. "I'm so bad at talking to him. Back then the only one who ever called me beautiful was Bido. The past ten years, I've forced myself to eat less sweets, exercise more, and eat more veggies."
 Miroku chuckles slightly at how childish she sounded when she said "veggies", but then started bawling on her as he hears her one-sided love.

"That was the most beautiful love story I've ever heard!" he cries, hugging Rika as he sobs on her shoulder.

"Miroku?" whimpers Rika, wondering what's happening. Suddenly Miroku sniffs harshly and looks up with tears in his eyes.

"I'm going to make sure you end up with your love!" announce Miroku. "Rika!" He grabs her hands and looks into her eyes. "I, Miroku, shall be your cupid! I will help you get together with Bido!"

"Really?" asks Rika happily, not believing her ears.

"Yes!" cheers Miroku. "I'm going to be your ally in the war of love. First things first, let's get you ready for his father's party!" Without another word, he pulls her back on his bike and they are on the way to her home.

'The people here might not be so bad after all,' Rika laughs mentally. 'Thank you for helping me Miroku, you really have a cute side to you.' Thanking him aloud, Rika hugs him tightly before loosening her arms.

"I hope your parents will be fine with me coming unannounced," he whispers to her as they reach her mansion. Since most of the students at St. President Gakuen he didn't feel shock at the size of the mansion. "Take me to your room."

"It's okay, they're barely home," consoles Rika, leading him to her room after they pass the maids and servants. "This is my room. Why'd you ask to bring you here?"

"I shall be choosing your ensemble tonight," he answers, pulling out two more lollipops: one for him and one for Rika.

"I hope you have great style," pleads Rika, watching him stroll through her room of clothes.

"Yosh! Let's do this!" Miroku cheers, ignoring her concerns.