Tonight (SongFic)

Tonight (SongFic)

 

When I first met you, I thought you were the most beautiful person in the world. You were sweet, kind, cute and adorable. When I first approached you, you greeted me with a warm smile that instantly melted my heart. When you said yes when I asked you out, I thought I was the luckiest man on earth. When you kissed my lips and told me you love me, I thought we were going to be together forever, but I was wrong…

Now I’m here sitting on my bed, singing a song to remember you by. But every time I sing this special song, it reminds me of how painful it was to let you go. But only to you, I will cry like this and sing this song because you are the person that I only thought of and loved the most. So listen to my voice, as I live for you and our love.

 

I remember the times we spent together all those times…

“Hey Wookie! Let’s go have a vacation!” I asked. You looked up to me with a warm smile.

“Okay, but where?” You asked, your beautiful face still enchanting me. I thought for a moment and smiled.

“How about Hawaii?” I asked, grinning. You got off the couch you were sitting on and went up to me. You pinched my cheeks and I puffed them out. You giggled at my reaction and I pouted.

“Okay, when do we leave?” You asked cutely, blinking your eyes. I widened my eyes and pinched your cheek. You pouted at me, only making me hug you. I finally let go and you asked again.

“When are we leaving Sungie?” Again, you asked.

“Tomorrow. We’re going to leave tomorrow.” I replied, still hugging you. You turned to face me.

“Really?” You asked. I smiled at your curiousness.

“Yep! So we better start packing up!” I said, now letting you go to get ready.

“Really? Okay!” You rushed off to our bedroom and I followed you. We packed our things and fled to our destination.

We had so much fun. We played at the beach, not caring if people stared at us. We made a sand turtle that took a whole day. When we were done, you were so tired. I decided to carry you back and placed you on the bed. You called my name and when I looked to you, you kissed my lips. It was sweet and passionate, just like our love. Oh how I miss those times…

 

We had a million questions all about our lives…

When we got back from our vacation, we lay down on the grass and stared at the night sky. We looked up to the stars and you asked.

“Why are the stars so shiny, hyung?” You asked looking up the stars.

“I don’t know Wookie. But I know one star that shines brighter than anything else.” I replied. You looked to me with confused eyes.

“What? Where?” You asked and I smiled.

“It’s you Wookie. And it will always be you.” I replied and you blushed. We stayed silent for a moment, looking up again at the stars, until you asked.

“Do you think we’ll be together forever Sungie?” You asked, still looking up the stars. I looked to you and smiled. You then turned to me and waited.

“Of course Wookie, we’ll be together forever.” I said softly. I leaned closer to you and kissed your forehead. You smiled warmly and hugged me tight. I hugged you back and we stayed like that for a while.

 

And when we got to New York everything felt right…

We went to New York for a concert and had the greatest time. We sand our hearts out as if it was our last. We showed everyone that we were together, our fans screaming with delight. I guess they voted for our love huh? You smiled as they cheered us on.

“Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!!” They chanted and continued on like that. We looked to each other and smiled. I took your hand stood up with you beside me. We turned our faces to look at each other and leaned in closer. For a second, it felt like it was only you and I. It felt peaceful and quiet. We broke the kiss that what seemed lasted like forever. We heard all our fans screaming, cheering us on. We smiled, thanked them and then intertwined our hands, which fits together perfectly well.

I wish you were here with me, tonight…

When all those memories flashed back to me, I wished to hold your hands once more, to feel you warmth as we share a hug, and to feel your heart beating for me and mine only beating for you.

 

I remember the times we spent together were not enough,
It used to feel like dreaming except we always woke up…

We walked through the park with our hands locked. We felt the cozy breeze that just passed by. We walked hand in hand, not caring if someone stared in disgust. All I could think of at that time was you, and only you.

“Wook, Am I dreaming?” I asked. You stared at my slightly tilting you head. You smiled then opened your mouth to reply.

“No Sungie, you’re not.” You replied softly. I smiled at you still thanking God for giving you to me.

I love your smile, I love your laugh, I love your voice and I love you. I told you that a lot of times but I never got tired of saying it because it was you and only you.

 

Never thought not having you here now would hurt so much…

That time it happened, I never thought it would be you. I thank you for being here, for listening to me, for caring and for loving me. I love you so much. You’re now gone and hurts me so much.

‘I love you Jongwoonie. Remember that.’ Those were the last words you said and it pains me remembering that time. But I’ll never forget how you were smiling softly at me even though you were hurting.

‘I love you too Wookie, also remember that.’ Those words, I made sure, were the last words you heard.

 

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
and every night I miss you
I can just look up
and know the stars are
holding you, holding you, holding you tonight…

It pains me so much but I know I have to carry on. For you, for me and for our love. Sometimes it hurts so bad that I feel that I’m falling so high up but I feel you coming to save me. Every night that I think of you, it only makes me realize how much I miss you. I just look up at the stars from the place we always were knowing that the stars are there holding you.

 

I remember the times you told me when you were eight…

We were fixing our room when I found your photo album. I widened my eyes when I saw how cute you were when you were little. You turned to me and tilted your head. I pointed at the picture and it was your turn to widen your beautiful brown eyes. I chuckled at your reaction and you smacked my head lightly, pouting.

“Hey Wookie, wanna tell me why you’re wearing a giraffe costume?” I asked and you pouted but decided to tell me.

“It was Halloween” You whined and I chuckled.

“Why a giraffe though?” I asked and you looked at me.

“I like giraffes.” You said. I smiled as an idea came up to me. We went to the zoo because of your love for giraffes.

 

And the things you told me that night that just couldn’t wait…

We were getting ready for bed when you remembered something important.

“Sungie! Sungie!” You called out my name. I looked at you anxious of what you have to say.

“Hmm?” I hummed.

“Sungie, guess what?” You asked excitedly. Then, I knew that it was something you really wanted me to hear.

“What my baby Wookie?” I asked softly that made you blush.

“I got in a musical!” You happily said. I smiled,  got up to hug you and you hugged me back.

            “I’m so proud and happy for you my dear Wookie. Good luck! ” I wished for you. Right after, we finally went to bed and I held you close to me. We slept together peacefully, enjoying every second of the moment we were together.

 

I remember the car you were last seen in…

“Come on Sungie!” You called out. We were going to our next schedule. Your car was blue and shiny just like your eyes.

“Alright! I’m coming!” I yelled back. I rushed outside and you were there waiting in your car.

 

And the games we would play…

 “Sungie let’s play a game!” You excitedly said. Since we had no schedules for today, I agreed.

“Okay, but what game?” I asked curiously. You thought for a moment and smiled.

 “How about Truth or Dare, but except the dares” You suggested, unconsciously blinking cutely at me.

“Okay… so it’ll be just Truth?” I asked and you nodded. You told me you wanted to go first and I agreed.

 “Alright! Who do you like more? Ddangkoma or me?” You asked and I smirked.

 “I like turtles more.” I answered casually. I noticed that your eyes were tearing up.

“W-why?” You asked close to tears.

“Because my lovely Wookie, I love you more.” I answered softly. You turned to face me and pouted. I chuckled at your action and pulled you in for a hug.

“I love you Wookie, I always will.” I whispered in to your ear. We stayed like that for a while, laughing and asking each other questions.

 

All the times we spilled our coffees and stayed out way too late….

We were celebrating our comeback so we had a lot of wine and coffees. I remember how we were trying to go to our room but ended up spilling everything we were holding. When we finally got there, we were hoping to finally sleep. But we ended up staying up late, talking about our lives together. Oh how I wished, it would come true…

 

I remember the time you told me about your dear Jesus…
And how not to look back even if no one believes us…

I remember that time when people thought we were disgusting for loving each other. Though we stood up, proudly holding our hands and ignored them all. We didn’t care if they dislike us; all we cared about is how we loved each other.

 

When it hurts so bad sometimes not having you here…

Remembering the past, all the memories I had with you, it hurts my heart knowing that you’re not by my side anymore. It pains me to know that you’re not here with me in this world. But all I know is that your heart beats only for me and my heart only beats for you.

 

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
and every night I miss you
I can just look up
and know the stars are
holding you, holding you, holding you tonight…

It pains me so much but I know I have to carry on. For you, for me and for our love. Sometimes it hurts so bad that I feel that I’m falling so high up but I feel you coming to save me. Every night that I think of you, it only makes me realize how much I miss you. I just look up at the stars from the place we always were, knowing that the stars are there holding you.

It hurts me so much to know that you’re not with me, holding my hand in this cruel world. But all I know is that I’m meant for you as you were for me. I know that someday we’ll be together again, but for now, I’ll be here waiting for you. Maybe someday, when we meet each other again, our love will truly be accepted and we’ll be eternally together. I know you’re watching me from above right now, but when we meet, I will sing this song just for you, and only for you to hear.

I’ll be waiting here…Tonight… 

 



 

 

Thank You For All Who Subscribed and Commented!