Seeing You in that Wedding Dress

Seeing You in that Wedding Dress (ONE SHOT)

-TAEYANG's POV-

I'm Dong Young Bae, the wedding singer. Today I'm on my way to the church. A new couple will be having the pledge of their love to teach other. I have seen a lot of weddings already, wedding with different concepts. Church wedding, beach wedding, traditional wedding and many more. Of course as a man, I also wanted to be married. I've proposed before to the girl I love, Park Bom, but she has to be with her parents abroad, so she declined my proposal. It's been 3 years already and yet, I haven't had a girlfriend after Bom.

-----

 

Finally, in the church. The priest talked to me..

"Taeyang-sshi, you're here. Go practice for your songs already." he said, tapping my back.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend the practice yesterday. I was just so busy." I responded.

"It's okay, it's okay.. I trust you. You know your songs. You know what to do. Hwaiting!" he said.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

-----

 

Few hours later, the ceremony is already starting.. The groom is already walking towards the altar. Cute flower girls are throwing flowers. Ring and bible bearers walking straight to the altar. Then the bride started walking through the aisle of the church. The smile on her face never fades away. She looks familiar, of course she's familiar. She is Park Bom, the girl I love. But why is she here? She must be with her parents.. While she was walking through the aisle of the church, I suddenly remembered our last day together..

-----

 

*FLASHBACK*

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the call.

"Bae-Bae!"  Park Bom bravely greeted me.

"Wae?" I smiled.

"hmmmn.. Are you available today?" she asked.

"Honestly, no. But for you, I'll find time. Is it urgent?"

"hmmnnn.. yes?"

"oh, okay okay.."

"Okay, so what time will I go to your studio?" she asked again.

"Isn't it, I'm the guy here. I must go to your place, ne?" I chuckled a bit.

"No. I'll just go there, arasseo?"

"uhm, arasseo.. 6pm, aight?"

"eung.." Park Bom nodded and hung up.

 

"Yah! Micheotda~!" My best friend, Jiyong, called me.

"wae?!" I said and looked at him who's beside the door.

"I happened to pass by the guard downstairs, and he asked me to give this delivery to you." Jiyong said as he handed me a small box.

"oh.." I said and smirked as I peeked on the box.

"hey.. hey.. your eyes are forming into curved lines again. What's that? huh?" Jiyong said and sipped on his coffee.

"This is the engagement ring I ordered."

"You're proposing to Bom?!" He's quite shocked.

"Yes, I'm getting married. So. You. Need. To. Confess. Your. True. Feelings. To. Chaerin. So. That. You'll. Have. A. Better. Life." I .

"Ya.. Yah! We're not talking about my personal life! Aiisssssh!" Jiyong said and turned around.

"Hahaahha.." I laughed at his reaction.

---

[6PM]

"Bae bae!" Parkbom greeted as she appeared in front of me.

"Bommie-ah. Let's go?" I stood up and picked up my bag.

---

AT THE THEME PARK.

"Why here?" I asked her as I looked around.

"I want us to be happy!" Bom smiled and pulled me inside.

 

We rode in several rides and finally we entered the haunted house. I know Parkbom is really afraid of ghosts. Then why would she bring me here? She's clinging on my arms as we walked inside.

"Bae-bae.. I'm scared." She whispered.

"Why did we go here?" I asked her and held her hands.

"be.. because.. AAAAHHH!!!" She screamed as a skull fell infront of us.

---

[DINNER]

"Uh, bae.. I've prepared dinner for us." She said as we went to the nearest food court.

"Let's eat!" I said as we sat down. Parkbom took out the food from her bag. She opened the lunch box and I can smell the delicious scent of the food she prepared.

"Woah! Japanese food!" I excitedly said. I love Japanese foods.

"I've prepared this all for you. I know you would like it." Parkbom smiled.

"Jinjja? Komawo!! Tonkatsu! Rice Balls! Egg Rolls! Ebi Tempura! Sushi!" I said as I pointed to each of the food with the chopstick.

"I'm glad you liked it. Eat it all, aight?" She said and pinched my cheeks.

"Do you really want me to get fat?" I asked her.

"Of course not! I just don't want you to get hungry." She smiled.

"Eat with me. I'll feed you, aight?" I said as I put the chopstick with riceball in front for .

"Ani.. I don't like. I just want to watch you." She said and put my hands down.

"oh.. Okay.." I happily ate the foods my girlfriend prepared for me. I am almost done when I looked at her. Tears falling from her eyes. I dropped my chopsticks and held her face.

"Wae?" I said softly.

"Do you have anything more to say to me?"

I was shocked. I mean, why would she suddenly ask me that question. I remembered the ring. Yes, that's what I'll tell her. I got the small box from my bag. I went beside her and knelt down. She face me and covered her face as she cried harder. 

"Lee Park Bom, will you marry me?" I said as I opened the small box in front of her. She bowed down her head which I took as a "NO." I sat beside her and asked why. She explained everything. She has to be with her parents abroad because her mom has a heart cancer and the hospitals here don't have enough capacity to heal her. Eventhough they don't have enough money for the operation, medicine and hospital bills, they still have to go to USA for her mom's operation.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

[BACK TO PRESENT]

-Third Person's POV-

Parkbom looked at the guy beside the altar who's singing and playing the piano. Her tears started to fall from her eyes seeing her ex-boyfriend there. Her groom noticed her.

-----

"Choi Seung Hyun, do you take Lee Parkbom, to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do you part?"

"Yes father, I do."

"Lee Parkbom, do you take Choi Seung Hyun, to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do you part?"

Parkbom bowed down her head while crying. Seung Hyun hugged her and said, "You don't have to do this Parkbom. I know you still love Young Bae. I don't want to continue this wedding anymore. I don't want you to be trapped to this marriage all through your life. Go ahead, be with him."

Parkbom slowly pulled out from the hug. "How about our debt to your family?" she asked and faced Seung Hyun.

"Take it as my gift for your family." Seung Hyun smiled.

"Really?" She smiled too and wiped her tears.

Seung Hyun nodded and slightly pushed Parkbom towards Taeyang's direction.

"Sorry everyone, but his wedding will not continue anymore. Thank you for attending.Have a great day." Seung Hyun announced.

 

Parkbom ran to Taeyang and hugged him tight. 

"I still love you Bae-Bae, and I don't want to marry any other man except for you." she whispered.

"I love you too Bommie. And I always will. You're the girl that I want to be with, forever." They faced each other and Taeyang leaned closer to her. He kissed her passionately as the crowd cheers for them.

 

-THE END-

Comments? ~=^o^=~