A 'pleasant' surprise

Picked up his greasy-ness off Woohyun

 

The whole story/chapter will be in author's POV~ But I'm giving her a name or else ~~~~s would be weird and kinda annoying don't you think? Just imagine Ara is your name:)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

" Boo are you ready? " Myungsoo asked his girlfriend, Ara from downstairs.

Myungsoo was going to take to you for a special date in a five star restaurant with the best food and best service. Both Ara and Myungsoo have been dating for almost 3 years now. Today was also coincedently Ara's birthday and her anniversary with him. He wanted to suprise her with something that she would never forget. For the rest of life.

" Yes yes I'm coming! " Ara shouted as she hurriedly ran down the stairs wearing the dress that Myungsoo specially picked for her.

She looked stunning in that dress that Myungsoo's mouth immedietly became agape. 

" Yah close you mouth you cutie, " Ara closed his mouth and walked out of the door. Myungsoo was one of the richest men in Korea. He has taken over his father's hotel business and well you can say that things and going pretty good. So, just for that ocassion he bought a new car.

" New car again huh? " She chuckled and got in. Myungsoo looked just as good as her. In his suit he looked absolutely dashing.

The ride to the restaurant was silent. Not awkwardly silent but just peaceful silent. Myungsoo broke the silence by telling a lame pick up line he learnt from Woohyun. " Something tells me you're sweet. Can I have a sample? " 

Ara just chuckled and gave him a peck on his lips. " There's your sample hun, " 

" Can I take your picture? " Myungsoo asked Ara while his eyes were still on the road.

" Why? " Ara gave him a confused look not knowing she was lured into a trap of one more cheesy pick up line.

" So that I can tell Santa what I want for Christmas," He said while smiling at her. " Yah what has Woohyun thought you!? " She asked with a suprised face.

' Didn't Woohyun tell me that girls love his pick up lines? Maybe just a few more and she'll feel how much I love her, ' Myungsoo thought in his head.

When they reached the restaurant they were overwhelmed with how 'royal' the place looks. To Ara's surpirse Myungsoo booked the whole restaurant just for both of you. The restaurant had a pool in the back. It also had balcony sitting where they will be having their dinner at.  The sunset is also visable from where they were sitting. The waiter brought both Myungsoo and Ara to their table. As the gentleman Myungsoo is, he pulled the chair out for Ara and pushed it back when she settled in.

The wind was blowing with quite a breeze and Ara's hair was flying like crazy. She took out a pin to pin it into place but before she could, Myungsoo grabbed it and said " See this pin? I'm going to prick you to see if you bleed rainbows," He let out the greasy smile that Woohyun thought him to do.

" Why are you cheesy today? " Ara slapped his arm playfully.

All of a sudden Myungsoo felt like going to the toilet to let out his. Poopoos. 

" Love,I think I have to go to the toilet. Be back in a while. " He kissed her temple and rushed off.

'Why of all times today!?' He said as he was ting in the toilet.

Outside of the toilet, a waiter came to ask what they wanted to eat. After Ara ordered her dish, she called Myungsoo who was still in the toilet to ask what he wanted to eat.

Myungsoo was trying to get his phone out of his pants. Unfortunately, it ended up landing in the toilet bowl. 

' The number you have dialled. I currently unnavailable. Please try again later. ' 

" Why isn't he picking up? “ Ara thought to herself as she told the waiter to comeback when he is done.

On the toilet side, Myungsoo was finally done. He quickly washed up and dashed back to the table.

The waiter came back and Myungsoo ordered black peppered chicken with a side of mash potatoes.
After a few more corny jokes, the food finally arrived.

Little did Ara know, Myungsoo was planning to propose to her that night.

Lights dimmed.

Violins started playing.

Candlelights held by waiters entered the room.

And..a Myungsoo was standing up reading to kneel.

“ Choi Ara, will you mar- “ As he took the ring out of the casing it fell into the mash potatoes.

Ara started laughing and crying at the same time. Crying at the fact that her boyfriend that she loved so much just proposed to her and laughing at how dorky he is.

“ Oh . “ He looked with eyes as big as oranges at the ring in the potatoes.

“It’s okay Myungie. I’ll still love it even though its covered in potatoes. “ Ara laughed as she said the last part.

“ So..does that mean we’re engaged? “ Myungsoo asked as if he couldn’t believe the situation.

“ Yes. It does. “ Myungsoo was about to say something when Ara cut him of my giving him a long memorable kiss on his lips.

The waiters and waitresses were clapping happily.

After the kiss, Myungsoo took out the ring from the potatoes in disgust and wiped the potatoes off with his handkerchief.

The ring was so beautiful. 10 small pink diamonds surrounding one big white one in the middle. Engraved on the back of the ring was ‘Myungsoo and Ara forever’

“ Oh my..Myungsoo thank you so much . I love you. “ As you said the last words you hugged him.

“ So when are the children going to come,eh? “ He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“ YAH MYUNGSOO! “ You yelped and smacked him on the arm.

-------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ;AAAAA; IT SO BAD FML XD I'm so embarassed.