[Chapter 1]

Missing

Shouts a voice buzzing in her ears of small children, it made her wake up from sleep. she glanced toward the window of the hospital, from the top she saw that there are many people who were playing near the hospital garden. her eyes closed breathing air that smells of drugs. Open her eyes again and saw the little girl who was buying ice cream near the edge of the park.

she remembered that as a child she loved to buy ice cream with her mother, she always bought vanilla ice cream for some reason she did not like chocolate ice cream. Now all the memories that had exceeded her mother was gone. she now only lived with her younger sister namely Lee Ji Eun. Yoona just daydreaming looking at the garden, she seemed eager to go there to get some fresh air. Yoona rise from  her bed  and want to take infusion devices.
"Where are you going unnie?" ask Ji eun carrying a tray on which there is a glass of water and medicines.” it's time to take medication right?" Added ji eun
 "Oh, I forgot .. I had wanted to go park who was next to the hospital .. "Answer Yoona then sit back on the her bed again.
"Well, if you're going to get there I will attend there unnie .." Ji eun existing tray to put a glass of water and medicine on the table beside the bed. then she said
"Do you go there to buy ice cream, too?" guess  Ji eun
"Ahh .. Ne, I have not been eating ice cream .. "Answer Yoona is prohibited by a little afraid ji eun. "Ahh .. unnie, you know your lungs are not strong and cold food to eat? "Advice Ji eun

“But..  just this time ji eun ah ... I just ate a little .. just a little ..” implore Yoona said, clenching her hands jieun.
“"Ahh .. well if you wish .. remember just a few .. "Threatened jieun and help Yoona stood and held her infusion devices.
Jieun and Yoona walked slowly toward the park next to the hospital. After until they sit in lawn chairs and sit on it.
"Well, you sit here for a while unnie .. I would buy ice cream .. "says ji eun then put Yoona infusion device by the chair and she left. Yoona just smiled at jieun and waited her in the chair.

 

When Ji-eun was buying some ice cream out of the blue came a white man is known by ji eun and rushed her.
 "Oppa? Why are there here? Asked Ji Eun frowned.
"I want to take away a moment, not going to do?" Said Wooyoung still panting
"yes .. It's okay .. Did not go anywhere? "ask Ji-eun back
"Come with me, this is important .." The word Wooyoung ji eun's hand and then pull rapidly. 

And a half hours later yoona still waiting for her young sister there, she glanced to and  looking for a figure her sister, but her sister still has not arrived yet. Yoona patiently waited and looked at the deserted parks and dark as the night has come. In her mind she said: "Be patient yoong .. Ji-eun will surely come .. she has promised that it would buy me ice cream and return here .. "inner Yoona.

When Yoona was waiting patiently seen the young man who has white skin, blond hair, tall and wearing a look at Yoona patient sat alone in the garden. he wondered and then immediately went to her
"Why are you still here? It's late ..  girls don’t sit alone at night garden like this .. "Said man curiously. "I-I'm waiting for my sister here, she was buying ice cream .. "Answer Yoona
"In The night? Buy ice cream? All ice-cream seller was gone this time of night .. already is the hospital you go home again, and anyway maybe your sister would not come here .. well, I'll Ushering you go to hospital  "the man said and take Yoona infusion devices. However, Yoona immediately dismissed.
"I still want to wait for my sister here. And you know I also gained not once did, so don’t get close to me .. "Yoona said brusquely taking her back infusion devices.
"Well, if you wish ... "The man sighed and left Yoona. But, he swore he would not go behind a tree right where Yoona sitting in a chair in front of the tree where he was hiding. Yoona would not know it because her mind focused on waiting for her sister Ji Eun.

1 Hour already passed, Yoona more agitated because her sister didn’t come and she is also anxious for a cloudy night and the cold air, and suddenly it started raining, Yoona grabbed her by the rapid infusion device and wanted to rush to the hospital but arrived suddenly there was an umbrella over her head,she turned to the next a there was a man who had been holding an umbrella and smiling at her. "Alright? Your sister will not come? "He said, smiling triumphantly.
"y-yes .. "Yoona said softly but shy.
"Well, i will take you to the hospital .." he pulled yoona hand and Yoona dismissed.
"Wait, I dont know you .. Who are you? "said Yoona with a sharp look.
 "Oh yes, I forgot to introduce myself .. My name is Xi Luhan, just call me Luhan "plain he.
 "Luhan? Weird name .. "Retorted Yoona. Luhan just smiled and replied “It's weird .. Hence the name china ,so weird .. "Said Luhan Again.

Yoona looked at luhan and then she went on her way still to go. But her hand held by luhan.
 "Where are you going? You want to your body wet with rain there? Use this .. "Luhan gave Yoona Umbrella.
 "B-But .. you? "
 "Please wear it .." Luhan told to take the hand Yoona and Yoona to hold this umbrella.
"No, I can’t .. you'll get wet too .. "Yoona was again ordered to restore the umbrella of complaints for hold again.
 "No, I can’t.. You'll also be getting wet and sick again if it doesn’t carry an umbrella .. "Luhan took yoona hand again and told her to hold the umbrella again.
"You're really upset, it belongs to you and you should have a ... "
"Then we walked together to the hospital!" Luhan Yelled
"What? walk together? No. .. no .. This is not a good idea! " Yoona doesn’t approve luhan idea.
"So what could I do!? You want to wet and later there will be a recurrence of your illness? " Ask Luhan confused.

Yoona took a breath, "All right .. "
Luhan smiled and quickly walked side by side with Yoona. Yoona only uncomfortable to walk with a man she never really knew.

Arriving in front of the hospital door Luhan folding umbrella and glanced at Yoona silent looked at the rain.
"You don’ t want to  thank me because it helped you?" Said Luhan
" .. Y-yes .. thank you .. "Yoona said bent towards Luhan.
"You’re welcome, and  whats your name? I've introduced myself last .. Now I want to know what's your name? "ask luhan glancing towards Yoona.
"Ah? My name is .. Yoona .. "
"Oooh .. allright, Let me go first, I'll see you later! "says Luhan then opened his umbrella and ran. Yoona look at luhan that are far away from him and then took a breath and went to the her inpatient room.

*******

 

 

 

*Note : Hello all! :* Today I'm making chapter 1, and .. sorry if the language is weird because I wasn't really able to speak english T~T. and .. sorry if little woou moment because in chapter 2 the moment they will be more and more ;3  And I will explain here that, jieun like Wooyoung, and Wooyoung? what he likes jieun? we'll see it ;) but certainly this is fanfic MILKY COUPLE okay?

and as we saw above that Yoona rather not like Luhan .. u,u

And I do not know about the main character in this fanfic so ..

shall see in chapter 2 okay?