Chapter 1

— Intertwined Fate ✹

 

 

The cool breeze caressed her cheeks, tinting it a light pink from the coldness of it, as she stared on into space. Thousands and millions of thoughts were running through her mind as she tried to process the information that had just been given to her when the familiarity of the arm wrapping around her bought her back to reality.

“Shinnie…” Jigun’s voice was barely audible as she called out to Shinri while slipping her arms around her. For some reason, ever since they had been given the mission and they had went back to their room, Shinri had just been sitting there and not talking; that was not normal and Jigun had gotten worried.

“Jinnie…” Shinri muttered, holding her twin sister’s arm gently and laid her head on her shoulder. It was a good thing that Jigun’s a lot taller than Shinri was.

“What are you thinking about?” Jigun asked with curiosity obvious in her voice.

“I’m worried,” Shinri simply replied as her hold on Jigun’s arm tightened and her body started shaking slightly.

Jigun stayed silent as she realized why Shinri had been so quiet the whole time. The 6 girls had known each other for as long as they bothered remembering and each of them had grown attached to each other. If someone as cold towards others as Jigun was would care, how could Shinri not cared?

Jigun sighed as she held her sister tighter, if there was anything, it was Shinri she worried about most. She started patting Shinri’s back gently and hummed a soft tune, a tune that meant everything to the both of them, and a tune that always calms them both regardless of what situation, as Shinri fell asleep in her arms.

-

“Yah, Chanri ah, did you bring all the stuff you need?” Shinri’s voice rang throughout the room which contained 5 other girls.

“Yes Unnie, of course I did, you worry too much,” Chanri laughed as she hooked her arm around Shinri’s arm. “Are we going now?” she asked.

“Yeah,” Shinri said with a smile, “Girls let’s go.” She started ushering the girls who all seemed barely awake at that moment out and up the bus, pausing for a second only to look back and forth between the girls and the academy. We’ll come back here safely right…

-

It was honestly laughable that they’re traveling to the new school by bus, well to Sera at least, considering the fact that they’re magic users. Shinri and Yoonji are going on about some stuff again and the rest seems to be busy with their stuff. Sera sighed for the umpteenth time as she looked back out of the bus, her music blasting in her ears as she tried to soothe her itching for a fight.

“Yah,” Sera felt her earpiece being pulled out of her ears and scowled as Chanri settled down beside her happily.

“What do you want Chanri?” Sera asked in a rather unhappy tone, after all, she had just started to get use to the peacefulness.

“Unnie,” Chanri grinned, a grin that send shivers down Sera’s spine and made Sera look at her with an eyebrow raised, “Let’s play a game.”

“No way,” Sera rejected immediately. The last time they had play a game together, they ended up being punished harshly by Shinri for going overboard and she had to control herself not to lash out on Chanri. That was not going to happen again.

Chanri opened to protest or probably start explaining the game she had in mind when Jigun appeared, covering Chanri’s mouth with her hand.

“We’re here,” Jigun said as her eyes darted to the outsides of the window, followed by the bus stopping.

Silence engulfed everyone in the bus at that moment as they looked out at the peaceful, beautiful looking academy.

-

Echo’s eyes darted around her surroundings as she followed the other girls towards their destination. Bright sunlight shone over the whole academy as flowers in full bloom were everywhere. It seemed peaceful and beautiful but Echo can’t help the nagging feeling at the back of her head that everything was not what it seemed.

“Echo,” Yoonji’s voice snapped her out of her reverie as she turned her head towards Yoonji. “You like it here?” Yoonji asked gently with a smile.

“Yeah, it’s very pretty here,” Echo replied hesitantly. She should indeed like it here, after all, it seemed like the place was b with Earth’s energy.

“Really?” Yoonji asked again, this time, suspicions filled her voice.

“Yeah,” Echo replied, holding Yoonji’s arm and pulling her forward to catch up with the rest. That place didn’t seem to be a safe place.

-

The six girls had been led to the school’s office lobby for some refreshments as they waited for the head principal. The cool breeze that hit them the moment the door was opened got them all sighing delightfully.

“Finally, the heat was murdering me!” Sera exclaimed as she sat down on the nearest armchair, not caring about how she was portraying herself currently.

Chanri simply laughed as she jumped onto the table and lied down on it flatly. “Seriously, if only we can use our powers here,” she said with a pout, wincing only when she felt Shinri smacking down hard on her head.

“Yah, watch your mouth Chanri, you wouldn’t want us to get in trouble on the first day yeah?” Shinri warned Chanri, though she couldn’t resist the smile that flitted across her face when she saw how Chanri’s rubbing her head from pain.

“Yeah, if anyone of us gets hurt, I’ll murder you first,” Jigun suddenly spoke up and appeared beside Shinri, hugging her twin sister’s arm possessively while glaring at Chanri.

“I get it, I get it!” Chanri pouted and put both of her hands up in the air in surrender, causing all the girls in the room except for Yoonji and Jigun to break out into fits of laughter.

“Someone’s coming,” Yoonji said as the girls went silent immediately; Chanri sat up and even Sera stood up.

“Hello, I am your new principal, welcome.” The door opened to reveal a man whom was wearing a full suit. His piercing blue eyes met with every girl in the room.

Silenced filled the room as the girls had no idea how to respond. After awhile, Shinri stood up to the principal and extended her hands. “Shinri imnida, I’m the leader of this group of girls.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Eevee-:

So the first chapter is up and I'm sorry for the lousy chapter cause I was forcing it out of my mindblocked brain. xD

Have fun reading it guys and gimme long comments yeah ;D exo will apppear soon <3