Chapter 1

be mine forever !

p.s : I've change the storyline a bit, but it's still same mean. sorry *bow*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 8th, 2012.

AJ POV

The day after tomorrow was the 2 years after me and Hoon met. I think that is the right time to take the next step. But, HOW ?? I tried to thought hard to make a romantic marriage proposal ever. I want Hoon memorized this proposal as a best ever !

I tried, tried, and tried, but I got nothing. Sighed, I decided to surf internet. Maybe after that I get an idea. After an hour, I still got nothing.

“Gosh, why it feels so hard ?” I thought.

Then an idea popped in my brain. Why am I not open youtube site ? there must be many video of romantic marriage proposal. I grinned as I immediately typed the website address and start to search that video. After seeing some video, I’ve get an idea. Hmm, I must have find a good place for this event. After think a while, that ing idea wouldn't come to my smart brain again. Damn it ! I need a suggestion. But with who ? I view contacts in my phone, looking for anyone who can giving me some advice. Dongho ? Naah, he's still like a child. Eli ? No, I can't. I don't know why, but i have a feeling that his advice can't help anything. Hoon ? What ?! You wanna ruin your plan ?! pabo ! How about Kevin ? Hmm, I think he can. I can trust him. I nodded and dialed his number.

“yobseyo ?”

“Yobseyo, Vinne ? it’s me, AJ.”

“Oh, hi AJ. What’s up ?”

“I need your help.”

“huh ? what is that ?”

“well, I have a special event. Would you like to help me ?”

He laughed.

“Of course you silly. It’s the reason why we became a bestfriend, right ?”

I grinned.

“thanks, so i need your advice to ..." i tell him about my plan and stuff then he gave me a great advice ! After that, I hung up.

This gonna be the great event ever ! I smirked and start to set the plan.

 

Yeo Hoon Min, just wait for it !!

End AJ POV

.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`

November 10th, 2012

Hoon POV

Today is my 2nd anniversary with AJ. That was a long time, right ? I don’t even think that this relationship will be last as long as this. How’s not if in our first time became a couple he such a indifferent to me ?! if the usual couple will eat lunch together, not to me and AJ. He preferably ate with his friend than me. And if the usual couple will spent their time together in weekend, well not for me and AJ again. He busy with his friend and I was on leave again.

But finally, I can get used with his attitude and tried to act like him. I don’t care. He can act like that to me, why not ? that wasn’t a revenge, I just want him to know what I feel when he choose his friend than me. I changed bit a bit. I often hang out with my friends than him. I rarely sent him a message, and act indifferently to him. I know it hurt, so hurt. But, who cares ?

Until one day, he call me to meet him in café near campus. He start to complain about me. He threw all what he felt about me. He asked, why did I change ? he miss the old of me who cares about him so much and all stuff. I only smiled a bit heard of his complain. When he done, I started to explain why am I change. I think he felt so guilty after I explain that. He apologize to me and change bit by bit. He start to spent much time with me than his friends. After that, my relationship with him improved. Aish, that was the worsted memory. But here we are, still being a couple after 2 years. I’m happy with him. Really :)

-drrrt drrrt-

My phone vibrated. Sign that I’ve got a message. I checked my phone and smiled. It’s from AJ.

 

kitty <3 : Hei bunny, watcha’ doin’ ? :3

I immediate typed the reply.

Bunny : Nothing to do. Wae ? :)

not until 1 minute, the reply just arrived.

kitty <3 : Great !! Go get ready. Someone will take you out at 7 p.m.

I frowned. Someone will take me out ? Who ? Why not him whom took me up ?

bunny : huh ? what do you mean ? /:|

Kitty <3 : Don't ask too much, baby~ just do whatever i told, arra ?

Kitty love bunny so so much~~ <3 <3 <3 :*

bunny : rrr, alright then. bunny love kitty so so so much <3 <3 <3 :*

 

After i make sure the message have sent, I placed my phone on my bedside table. I shook my head. Sometimes, I can’t guess what’s in his brain. He’s so unreadable. I peeked my clock on the wall. It’s turning 6 p.m. I’ll must get going.

.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.

-ding dong ding dong-

Who was that ? I was getting ready when the bell of my apartement ringing. I checked my looks. I wear a semi-formal outfit like this this

and get the door.

“wait a minute.” I said as I opened my door.

“Oh, SooHyun. What’s up ?” I smiled.

“I’ll be your driver tonight.” He said as he returned my smile.

I blinked. Driver ?

“So ... Are you the "someone who want to take me out" like AJ said ?” I asked while he chuckled.

“If AJ said like that, well yes. It's me.” He winked.

I blushed. "Then, where will you take me ?" I asked.

He act like he think hard.

"hmmm, it's a secret." he smirked.

“well, I think you’re ready. Let’s go.” He said and dragged me to the car.

He opened the door with a gentle attitude. After I climb in it, he closed the door with a gentle way too. Then he walk into the driver seat.

“SooHyun, you don’t have to act like this to me.” I said when he sit on the driver seat.

“wae ? it’s what AJ want and I don’t mind it.” He muttered as he wear his seatbelt.

I frowned.

"sorry ?"

he look towards me and smiled.

"nothing, and it's fine. i don't mind it."

I sighed and pouted while he chuckled.

" ready ?" he asked.

I only nodded and threw my gaze to the scene out the window. Seoul in the night was so beautiful. With the starry night and the blinking lamp of town, it just increase the beauty sight of scenery itself. I really like it. I'm too focused to the scenery and not notice where SooHyun took me. I'm too spellbound with the beautiful sight of Seoul.

"Hey Hoonie, we are here~" he shook my shoulder gently.

"Oh yeah. thank you" I said and exited from the car. I frowned.

"Why you take me here ?" I asked.

"like I said, it's a secret." he answered with a big grin in his face.

.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.

 

Where SooHyun take Hoon ?

Nanananana, you must search the answer by yourself~

It's easy. Just click the SUBSCRIBE button and wait me to update xD

well, i change my story a bit. it's still oneshot, but i parted it. and i'm sorry if the English so bad. Actually, English wasn't my native language. I hope you enjoy it ^^

Soo, how is it ??? I'm waiting your comment~ ^o^

Comment reply :

babomonkey  : here's the update~ thanks for subscribing my story. I hope you don't get bored for wait me update xD

EolinDociak : hahaha, finally I have my own story, buddy~ thank you for the support. Here's the update *hug*

hoonstar_0427 : Thank you~ I'll make sure this will be an interesting story. Here's the update. I hope you like it~