Don’t Expect Too Much, Ji Yeon..

Music and Lyrics

It's been 6 months since I was being a trainee in YG Entertainment. I can’t believe my ears when there's announcement told me that I passed the audition to become part of YG family. It's like my dream will come true in YG. It's like I'm having a new family. I have dance practice today so I came early. At 7.00 in the morning. Phew~ still no one coming.

Yeah..I am always over excited if it comes to dancing. Dancing will always be my passion. When I'm dancing, it feels like I am turn to be the truly me. Someone said that being a dancer is not only being able to copy every move but also more like to be able to create your own original new moves. Kyah~ being in a dance practice room and practice new moves give me the greatest feeling. My heart can’t contain my own happiness. While waiting for the others, I warm up with some moves. I dance some Taeyang oppa parts in "Gara Gara Go" when I heard chuckles. I look at the door. There's Taeyang oppa with his angelic smile.

"That was cool…but u missed some other parts, the important ones."

"Ah~ Taeyang oppa..Mianhaeyo.." I said in hurry then I bowed. Silly me.. I tried to do some new moves and the master is here now. I feel stupid.

"What are you sorry for? You did great..Can I show you what you missed?" he said and opening his jacket. He's wearing sleeveless white t-shirt. I can see a bit of his tatto. Anyone, just kill me now. I can’t stop staring at the tattoo. Taeyang oppa were the kindest. His schedule wasn’t tight so he taught me some dance moves today. I put fully attention to his dance moves. We were even laughing together whenever I did a mistake. It's like the happiest day of my life. I want today to be a national holiday so other people will have the same feeling with me. Happy. But, don't expect too much if you don't wanna get hurt. Today, the same day that Taeyang oppa thought me how to dance, after dance practice with other trainee, Papa YG called me to his office, he talked lots of things. I don’t remember some other part. I just can’t use my brain to think. It’s too painful. I can’t take it. What stuck in my head was only "...that’s why you will be trained as a solo singer at FNC Music. My friend will teach you a lot there"

I'm being transferred to FNC. I froze. My heart broke into pieces. End of the day.

 

 

(a/n. Kyah~ What about the first chapter? Don’t worry, it’s not ended yet. It’s just a start, yorobun.. ^^ Subscribe and comments would be lovely… ^^ *bow*)