He is my...

Perfect Time

 

"Oppa, wake up already?" -sent

"Yes. What are you doing today?"

“I have photoshoot today. Wish me luck"

"Okay. Good luck. I'll come to your apartment tonight. See you. Loveyou."

"Okay. Love you too oppa. Have a nice day."

----

P"put your hand around her shoulder, please. We neet to finish this photo shoot as soon as posible!" the photographer start complaining.

"Yes. sorry." Lee Seungki oppa keep apologizing. And put his hand around my shoulder. "Sorry, Lean."

"It's okay. just a job." yeah, it's just a job you have to do what the photograper asked. and one hour later the photoshoot is done. "good job everyone. see you tomorrow." i bow a couple times. "oppa, see you tomorrow." i wave to lee seungki oppa. 

"Ah, Lean, wait for me.I'll send you home." Lee Seungki oppa drive me to my apartment and as soon as we arrive, I see Cheondung oppa stand infront of my apartment and he see Lee Seungki oppa awkwardly.

“Em, oppa he is my partner, Lee Seungki oppa.” Lee seungki oppa gives Cheondung oppa a big smile. “And he is Cheondung oppa my...”

“Her boyfriend.” I’m shock. Same as Lee Seungki oppa.

“Ah, really?! Congratulation!”

I invite the to come into my apartment and i cook some snack. We giggle together, talk about our funny experiences. And just in one day Cheondung oppa and Lee Seungki oppa become a close friend. They have same hobby, same  favorite type of music, food, and they have the same style of fashion as well. The day already changed but we still play uno.

“Oh no! We have photo shoot right?”Lee Seungki oppa reminds me.

“Oh gosh! Yes you’re right oppa. Sorry oppa, I think we have to stop this game. I have to hurry.” I’m in panic!

“Oh yes, of course. Sorry for disturbing you guys.” Cheondung oppa say it with dark expression, grap  his bag and leave. I know there’s somehing wrong.