Now at SCHOOL?!

Again....It's Starting with Flower
"Omma I'm going now. Annyeong!"
 
Seul ki opened the door.
 
"I wonder if today-- EOBSEO?! FLOWER NOT HERE TODAY?!" 
 
She looking for the flower but she confirmly its was not there. She relieved that 'flower' finally gave up. She goes to school with happily.

"I'm sure that was her. I not wrong. She was-"
"JR! What u eat for lunch today?" Min hyun put his arm around JR neck. "Let's go to class together." They walked together to their class.
 
"Baek ho! What are you doing with my Seul!" Min hyun run towards Seul ki and Baek ho.
Seul ki giggles when she saw Min hyun action. She didn't notice that someone is someone watching her. 
 
"Ring~~~" bell is ringing that show recess time was finish
Seul ki is opened her bag to prepare for Ms Han class.
 
"ARGH!! O-o-omo. H-ho-how can this be?"
Min hyun and Baek ho ran towards Seul ki to look what happen. But Seul ki deny that nothing is happen. JR only look from his seat.

Seul ki still thinking about that.

"How can the flower in my bag? The 'flower' was here? But if 'flower' was here but who is he?" 
 
Ms Jang suddenly came into their class with a lot of paper at her hand.
 
"Ok class, I have present for all of you."
"Present?! Give me first Ms Jang!" Baek ho knocked Min hyun head. Everybody laughed at him.
"Not only you get it Min hyun, but everyone. It's because you all became good students so I plan how bout we having our own class tour?"

"CALL!!!!!!!!" everyone in class agree with Ms Jang plan.

Ms Jang appointed Baek ho to settle this form.
"Tommorow give me this form ok!" Baek ho notify all student.
 
"Our class trip to.......IHWA!" Seul ki notice it.
 
"Ihwa...." JR talked small but his word has been captured by Min hyun.
"You said something?"
"Ani." he smile.