The Incident

Mixed Feelings

Those in blue are in english. :D

 

 

Walking down the foreign streets of Seoul alone is devastating. To think that I'll be stuck here in Korea for the next 3 years that have yet to come instead of being in Kansas is just... * Speechless *. Heh. Speechless reminds me of my best buddy Jay and ChaCha. Anyways, back to the point. I don't even know how to write hangeul. All I know is only a lil' bit of Korean; thanks to Jay, but that's it! Well, let's just hope that I'll do just fin- " WHATTHE-?! " I look down on my dress shirt to see a big splotch of coffee stain on it.

" Ohmy.. I'm so sorry.. " I look up to meet with a perfectly flawless face of a man with big brown eyes, bushy eyebrows- " Umm. Are you okay ? If I may ask. " I snap out of my thoughts as heat rushes up my face. " Uhh. Y-yeah.. I'll just go and wa-wash this off. Bye. " I stammer in reply. Just as I was going to turn around , he calls out. " Wait. Let me buy you a new shirt. It was my fault anyways.. " " Ahh. It's okay. I'll just wash it off. I'm heading back home anyways.. " " I insist. I can't possibly let a girl walking around like that. " I give up as I give him one last look and walk beside him. His face is somewhat so familliar. " So, I'm Nichkhun.. " "_______ .. " We shake hands awkwardly and head for the nearest shop. As we were getting nearer the shop, I notice Nichkhun zipping up his jacket, putting his hood up and black shades. I look at him, confused and clueless about his actions but I just shake off the thought and enter the shop.

I end up buying a printed black t-shirt to go with my black skinny jeans I'm wearing. I walk out of the store forgetting about Nichkhun who actually paid for the shirt and who was with me the entire time in the shop. I plug in my dr.dre earphones and start to head home. Speechless by ChaCha Malone featuring Jay Park is playing on my iPod and I start to hum along the song, totally oblivious with my surroundings. Just as it was starting the chorus, my right side earphones were pugged out. I turn around to see Nichkhun plugging it to his ear. " What song you're listening to? " " OMG. You scared the hell out of me- Oh, Speechless by ChaCha Malone ft. Jay Park.." As soon as I said Jay's name, Nichkhun's smile slowly fades away. I look at him with confusion all over my face then thinking maybe he just wasn't a fan of Jay.

We then continued walking to my apartment as Nichkhun insisted on walking me back home when I'm totally fine walking back by myself. Soon, we finally reach infront of my apartment complex. " Well.. thank you for walking me back home eventhough we just met and also thanks for the shirt. " " It's nothing, really.. " " So, I'll get going. Bye. " I turn and walk away when Nichkhun calls out my name. I stop in my tracks and turn around to face him." I'm curious.. You really don't know me? " I look at him with confusion written all over my face. " Know you..? Meaning..? " I instinctively scratch my head as I ponder upon his sudden question. I swear he looks way too familliar but I just can't put my finger on who he really is. He lets out a sigh of relief and awkwardly laughs. " Uhh. Nothing.. " He smiles awkwardly, " One more.. Can we exchange numbers? Just incase. Maybe when I'm free, I can bring you around Korea. Cause from what I see you're not from here..right? " " Hah. Yeah. But neither are you. " " Yeah. But I practically live here now. " " Uhh. Okay, fine. " We then parted ways after exchanging numbers. 

I smile upon the caller ID on my phone - Jay[AOM] <3 " Yah. How's it so far? " " Weell, I met someone new. My new friend. Hahah." " Nugu? Is it a guy or a girl? If it's a girl, and she's hot, you better introduce her to me. " " It's a guy, Nichkhun. Jay, this guy looks way too familliar but I just can't- Uhh. Jay..? You still there? " Jay went quiet. " Umm. Y-yeah. " "Jay.. You oka- " " You sound tired babe. Take a rest. Call 'ya later. " And with that he hung up. That was weird, I thought. I shake off the thought and decide to hit the bed early for the day.

Rays of sunlight hit my face, waking me up from my sleep. I glance at the clock - 7:30am. *Time to get ready for my first day at school !* After washing up, I put on a printed tee with my Faddy Robot varsity jacket, black skinnies to go with my black & white Vans. Good thing that the dance academy is only 15 minutes away. I grab my skateboard and plug in my dr.dre and begin to head for school. Just as I was reaching, a black van wih tinted windows enters the school ground. The moment it enters, girls started screaming and run towards the van. I walk past them and enter the school building as I can't be bothered. I soon head for the main office to take my schedule and books. All the first years are soon instructed to proceed to the auditorium for orientation.

I choose a sit in the far end of the middle row. * Am I the only normal girl here that doesn't go screaming at the sight of someone famous or whatsoever? * Only a few guys, including me are already seated in the auditorium. As I was humming along the song playing on my iPod, a hand appears infront of me. I turn to face the owner of the hand, a guy was smiling widely at me, offering his hand. I plug out my earphones, " Hey, I'm Jr. And you are? "