Paris! [Part 1]

Vanilla and Strawberry Shortcake

It's 5AM in the middle of December , Saturday. They walked around in the Incheon International Airport to eat something. After eating , they went into the check in to put their bags and wait for their airplane. (Candy's with Heechul)

"Passengers who are boarding K4154. Please proceed to Gate 6."

"Hyukkie.. That's our flight.. Let's go.." Eunhyuk nodded and followed his husband. After 12 hours spent in the airplane with playing , kissing , reading , hearing music , eating , walking aimlessly around , looking out of the window and lastly sleeping finally! They landed on Paris. Donghae drag a half-asleep Eunhyuk out of the airplane. "Hmm.. Hae? We're here already?" He yawned and his husband find it cute. "Yeah.. Now.. Let's wash your sleepy face and then get our bags.." His wife only complied to it.

"Hae~ How are we suppose to communicate in Paris~! It looks like an alien language to me.." Whined Eunhyuk. Donghae chuckled. I already learned it when I was a kid.. No worries.." Eunhyuk tugged Donghae's sleeve , afraid of being lost in the crowd. The other smiled and held Eunhyuk's hand with his and intertwined their fingers together making Eunhyuk blush.

They took a cab to their hotel and checked-in. Eunhyuk threw himself on top of the bed once they entered the room while Donghae settled their bags. "Hae~ I wanna sleep for today.." "Dinner?" "Tomorrow.." His husband sighed. "That's why you're skinny.. I was just about to buy you some cake but looks like you don't-" "I want it!" Squealed his wife. He smiled. "Fine fine.. I'll go downstairs for a while.. Don't open the door for anyone else beside me arraso?" The other nodded.

After eating , they lay on bed together , snuggling. "Hae~ You're so warm.." Donghae chuckled and hugged Eunhyuk tighter. "You smell like strawberry~ I love it.." The other giggled. "Now sleep.." "Hmm~"

Day 2.

They were walking around Paris. Shopping malls here and there. But they didn't buy much except for cakes , clothes , souvenirs and others. "Hae.. I'm tired of walking.." "Should I carry you?" "No!" "Then?" "Let's go back to the hotel.. I really want to jump into the jacuzzi.." He whined. Donghae sighed but smiled afterwards.

"In one condition." His husband said. "What is that?" The other asked confusedly. "I want to join you in the jacuzzi.." He whispered with a playful smile , making Eunhyuk blushed. "N-No way! There's no way we're going to bath t-together!" He protested. "Aww~ Hyukkie.. Pretty please~? I thought that once we are married we can do anything.." His husband pleaded. 

"Anything but that!" "Please~?" "No." "Pretty please with a strawberry on top?" "...Arasso!" Eunhyuk gave up , making Donghae smirked while pulling him into a taxi to go back to the hotel.

In the jacuzzi..

"Ah~ Hae.. Don't do it here.. It's too h- Ah!" Donghae ignored him and continued on with his activity. "Hyaah! Ah! Hae!" You do know what they are doing right? xD

Afterwards..

"Hyukkie.. You okay?" Asked Donghae worriedly as he glanced at the feverish-looking-Eunhyuk. "What do you expect? Making l-love in jacuzzi and this is what I ended up.. Having a fever.." He said , quite annoyed that his husband took over him earlier. "Don't be mad at me.. You even like it when we did it.." Eunhyuk blushed beet red.

Donghae was right , but there was no way he was going to admit it. He covered his face with the blanket and went under them. "You're having a fever.. I'm gonna go downstairs for hot soup.." He was about to leave when suddenly his wife tugged his sleeve. "Don't leave me alone.." He whispered. "But the hot soup?" "I don't need any.." "But you're sick! I'm gonna order it okay?" The other nodded and he quickly went to ask for a delivery.

"Hae.." "Hmm?" "Aren't you hungry?" "Dunno.." Eunhyuk grabbed his spoon , scoop up some soup and put them in front of Donghae's lips. "Eat.." "It's yours.." "I want you to eat too.." "Arasso.." His husband gave up and opened up his mouth to accept the offered soup. The next minutes was spent with them feeding each other.

Donghae checked Eunhyuk's temperature when the other was asleep and sigh in relief when he saw his temperature was going back to normal but still in a fever state. He lay down next to the other and went to dreamland.

Day 3.

"Hae~ Let's stay at the hotel for today.. I'm tired.. You drained my energy out yesterday.." "I'm sorry okay.. But.. You were just irresistible that I couldn't control myself.. You enjoyed it too what.." Eunhyuk blushed and covered his ears with the pillows. "I'm not hearing anything!" Donghae just chuckled and went into the bathroom to bath.

The rest of the day was spent by them eating the food at the hotel and spent their time together in the room. "Hae~" He called while playing with the other's fingers on the bed. The other just hummed in reply while watching their fingers intertwined. "What are we going to do tomorrow?" He asked with a curious look.

The other just smile secretively while nuzzling his head in the crook of Eunhyuk's neck , inhaling his wife sweet scent.

"You'll see.."

Day 4.

They were walking towards an unknown place to Eunhyuk. He was wearing a backpack since Donghae said they'll be going to somewhere that is a bit far. "Hae~ Where are we going? My legs hurts.." "Ah really? Let sit for a while then.." Donghae suggested while his eyes search for an unoccupied bench.

When they sat down , Eunhyuk took out a bag of chips to eat. "Want some?" He offered to his husband who gladly took it. "Are we still far away from there?" "Not really.. The place we're going to go is right in front of you actually.." With that , the other quickly look up to find Eiffel Tower in front of him.

'Why didn't I realize this tower was here?!' He questioned himself. It was 3 in the evening and it was getting colder. "Let's go inside.. It's getting cold out here.." The other said after realizing that his wife is shivering. His wife nodded. After paying the entrance fee , they went inside the tower.

"OMG Hae! It's so tall!" Exclaimed Eunhyuk excitedly as he looked down. Some people were giggling as they saw his reaction. That made Donghae jealous and so , he walked closer to his wife and hug him from behind. Making the other blush furiously as he realized how people were staring them with an 'Aww~' expression. "H-Hae.. They're staring.." "Let them be.."

Eunhyuk buried his face into his palms as the blush didn't want to fade away. "You know how big is my love for you?" "Hmm?" "It can't even be compared with the universe.."

Day 5.

"What should we do today?" Asked the husband to the wife who is rolling his lazy body on bed. "I don't know.. Ice skating?" "That's a great idea! Let's go!" He said excitedly as he drag him to the door of the hotel suite.

"Hae.. I don't know how to skate.." "Just do it like you're rollerblading.." "I get it! I'll go now then!" Eunhyuk said as he was done wearing his ice skating shoes. He imagined like he was rollerblading and it worked. "Faster Hae! Look! I'm so good at this!" He exclaimed proudly to Donghae who was making his way to him.

Suddenly , Donghae made a turn and began ice skating backwards , impressing his wife. "Woah! How do you do that? Teach me teach me!" He pleaded to his husband who was smiling cheekily. "It might take months." "Dun care.. Teach me!" The other chuckled , his wife is indeed cute.

The rest of the day was spent with Eunhyuk falling over and over again while Donghae taught him how to skate backwards.

"My hurts.." He said after entering the hotel suite with Donghae following behind. "I told you to be careful.. I can't even remember how many times you fell.." He said while chuckling. The other pouted. "It's your fault! You didn't say anything about people at the front.." He protested. "Yeah yeah.. It's my fault satisfied?"

Eunhyuk nodded. "Let's take a bath and sleep.." His husband suggested. "You go first.. I'll go after you.." "Whatever you say my dear sweet heart~" Donghae said while searching for his towel. "Cheesy.." "Yes.. I'm your one and only cheesy husband.."

Day 6.

"Hae~ I miss Korea.." "I know what to do!" "What?" asked Eunhyuk curiously. Donghae took out a bag plastic from their luggage and opened it. "Ramyun!" Exclaimed the other excitedly. They cook ramyun and ate it together. "Hae~" "Hmm~?" "I want to call Heechul hyung to tell him that I'm okay.. Can I?" His husband nodded and he quickly ran to their room to call his hyung.

*beep beep* "Hello?" Said a sleepy voice. "Hyung!" "Hyukkie?!'" And then Eunhyuk could hear the sounds or rustling. Is he still in bed and sitting up? (Oh yes.) "Oww!"  Yelped the other in pain making Eunhyuk panic. "Are you alright hyung?! What happened?!" The other chuckled. The boy made a confused face because of his hyung weird behavior.

"Nothing really happen actually.. Your hyung was and drunk yesterday and then we ended up doing ten rounds.." Explained his hyung like it's not a big deal. Eunhyuk blushed furiously. wasn't a random topic they can just talk about to him. "H-Hyung!" "What? It's not like you're still a right?"  His hyung laughed at the other line while Eunhyuk is just speechless.

"So.. Why are you calling?" "How's Candy?"  "You called me just to ask about your kitty? I'm hurt.." Regarding to Heechul hyung voice , he must be pouting right now. Eunhyuk laughed a bit. "Hmm.. Kinda? Where's Hangeng hyung by the way?" He heard a sigh. "Out.. How could he right?! And here I am , tired and sore.."   Eunhyuk felt like punching his own hyung now.

"When I get back.. I'll punch him for you kay? Or Donghae.." "Please do so my dongsaeng.. Meow~" "Candy!" "Here comes the kitty.. Meow~"  "What is she doing?" "Drinking her milk.. You're not going anywhere today?" "Today is Korean remembrance day!" "Mwoya?! It's not like you're going to stay at Paris for eternity.. Is it? Aish! Donghae is taking my dongsaeng away! I seriously want to choke him if he do so.." Eunhyuk laughed.

"Nope hyung.. I just missed Korea today.. haha" "Owh~ Well dongsaeng.. I'm sleepy and want to sleep again.. Bye!"  "Bye hyung!" And with that , the conversation ended. "How's the talk?" Ask Donghae as Eunhyuk walked towards him. "Fine.. Candy seems hyper too.." He replied. "Come here.." "Hmm? For what?" "Cuddling.. You left me too long!" His husband whined , making him laughed.

"Arasso.." And with that , they spent the whole day lovey dovey in their hotel suite.

Day 7.

"Hae.. Isn't it expensive to eat here?" Asked Eunhyuk as he eyed the fancy restaurant they are currently in. "Hmm? Oh please Hyukkie.. It's my own restaurant.. I don't have to pay.." said Donghae lazily. The other eyes widen. This? This fancy looking restaurant was owned by his husband?! Unbelievable. 

"You don't have to be that surprised.. I have other shops too.." "What kind?" "Handcraft , music instruments , restaurant and others.. I don't quite remember.. There's a lot of it.. Oh yeah! We have cruise too!" "Cruise?! Wow.. I never had the chance to ride it.. Can we ride it today?" Asked him with sparkling eyes. "Of course! Anything for my baby~ But at night okay?" "Kay~"

"OMO Hae! The scenery is super beautiful!!" "I know.." Donghae said while his hand was around Eunhyuk's waist. Telling the others on the boat that the beautiful boy was his. "Hae! Hae! Let's do titanic!" Said his wife in excitement and giggled. The other just nodded in agreement and followed his wife. 

"Wow Hae! It's seems like we're really in titanic!" "Not true though.. Titanic and we rule.." "Hae! It's not good to say something like that!" Warned his wife with a glare but it was all cute to Donghae. He chuckled while hugging Eunhyuk tighter from behind. "Arasso arasso.. So don't be mad at me okay?" "Hmph!" The other said while crossing his arms across his chest and pouted. 

Donghae couldn't help but to kiss that pout away , making Eunhyuk blushed furiously as people were watching them. "Hae!" "What~?" "They are watching us!" "Let them be.. They're just jealous.." The wife sighed. There was no way he could be mad at his husband for long. "Hae.. I love you.." The husband sniffed his scent before answering. "I love you too Hyukkie~"

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally~ Finished! Haha! There's 7 more days to go! Can you give me some ideas of what they are going to do? My brain is being an idiot now.. *pouts* Thanks for the 113 subscribers!! ^^ 

[ATTENTION] Guys! Please vote for Super Junior here---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/308102

Oh and.. I'm changing my way of updating.. I usually update all of my stories once a week.. But now I have 3 stories to work on (including my friends 'Hyukkie's Little Life') So.. I'm gonna update 2 of my stories once a week.. but if I can.. I'll update all of it okay? *wink wink* M'kay I'm going to bath and eat and school (LOL) Bye~!! ^^ 

Do comment.. If encourages me~ ^^

Peace out~! bye!! *waves*