As Calm as the Wind

A Monsters HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


A/N:Thanks for reading and SUBSCRIBING ^_^

 

 

Byul is in a state where she became sleepless so she decides to go out on her own not telling a word to her grandma. As she was walking she found herself in a place where Jaejoong usually take her, a place she considers their own. The surroundings are quiet and calm, from there you can see the beautiful scenery because it’s like a high slope, below, and you can see the town. The sky is really beautiful the clouds are like cotton balls that are stretch in long wavy lines. The sun is about to set so the sky isn’t that blue as it used to be, it was tainted with red-orange and orange color. The birds starts to fly away she clutches her chest as if it was in pain. Everything was totally fine back then if he didn’t do some drastic events, oh how she wish it wasn’t him theone that ruins everything. It hurts like hell because she can’t even make her daughter stay by her side and it’s still difficult in her position having the king of the Darkness to be the father of her daughter. Her eyes water and fell like raindrops. The weather changes on the way she feels. So the sun changes into moon and a very cold wind blows as the rain pours down to earth. She is glowing but it wasn’t as bright as before, not that attractive as before. It seems like it all change when that Sion betrayed her. Byul decided to calm herself and the weather follows. She’s now dripping wet, she just walks naturally but she sees a figure of a man, not that far from where she is, just 12 steps away from her. She can still recognize that man and it was Jaejoong so she decides to close her eyes to make sure if it was only her imagination and the man wasn’t there anymore. Her vision becomes blurry, she faints and she barely knew that the most awaited meeting will come. But the strange thing is the man seems real because it’s the one who held her.

_________________________________________

At the UNDERWORLD

 

Jaejoong was totally pissed off and thankful enough because he manages to stop

the troublesome event. The moment he’s about to carry these two giants on their cell (I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter