Living without you.

Breaking Point

I close my eyes as I feel the cold wind against my face, as I stand on the edge of the building,

I reached my breaking point. It hurts too much.

I see him every day at school. Even after all this time, I never forgot I used to be his best friend. Hell, I wasn’t only his best friend. We were in love. Or more, I thought we were in love. But for him, I’m just someone he could throw away and never talk to again. I watch him his every move at school, and every night when I close my eyes, I still see him, smiling to me, just like he before. I miss that, every day.

It started off as just friendly hugs, but it grew from that to a kiss on the forehead, a kiss on the cheek… a peck on the lips. We were happy. He said he loved me. There was no such thing as even thinking a guy/guy relationship would be a problem. That was… until high school. There, Choi Minho, being the sporty tall and handsome guy, of course, got popular.  And me?

Lee Taemin, a teenager who was nerdy, and had slightly feminine features, which became much more evident with his skinny body, was not popular.

For the first few months, we were still together,  and still showed some skinship like linking arms and hugging sometimes. After some time, he stopped being so affectionate, he stopped being caring to me, he stopped kissing me. He grew distant, and I thought it was just a phase. Until one day, when we were at my house, he said we needed to talk.

*Flashback*

“What do you mean, this needs to stop?” I said as my lip started to tremble, me knowing exactly what he ment, because subsconsciously I knew it was going to come down to this at any moment.

“We shouldn’t be together anymore. We can’t be friends anymore Taemin… all of this needs to stop, this isn’t right..We aren’t right.” He said, looking down. I was outraged.

“Is it because I’m a guy Minho? Is that why?” I said, looking at him with pure disgust at his and my own words.

“I’m sorry.” He said, got up and was about to leave.

“Don’t….” I said, with a pleading voice.

“I just can’t do this anymore, I’m so sorry.” He said, and I kept my head down, and controlled my sobs until I heard the door of my house close.

*End of flashback*

Just like that, we were over. Just like that, the bond we shared was broken. Just like that my whole world just slipped through my fingers.  Just like that.
It’s funny, this thing called love. It makes you the happiest person in the world, but, it also makes you so sad you wished to die. Well, after 2 years, I think I have done too much wishing and too little dying. And yes, I have tried to kill myself before. Pills, cutting, overdose… everything sent me to the hospital and nothing killed me. I’m just … a mess. A mess. I’m a mess inside and out. No wonder he didn’t want me. Now he will be happier. I’m out of his life forever. I’m going to disappear and with that it is going to be like relationship never existed. He doesn’t need to be ashamed anymore. I’m done.

As I prepared to jump, a familiar sound invaded my ears , which made me loose my balance and unfortunately (or fortunately?) fall back. My eyes were closed, but I felt the familiar someone that produced that familiar sound grab me and pull me down to safety, before hugging me close. I thought to myself ‘have I died already and not realized it?’, but when I opened my eyes, I knew it was real.

Minho, Choi Minho, my (used to be) Minho was looking at me with teary eyes, as he said the words I never thought he would say.

“What were you going to do? Are you crazy? Do you even think I can live without you Lee Taemin?”

 

 I was just inspired so asdfghjkl  I don't know what I'm saying xD

Just a one-shot that I thought of with my favourite couple eveeer , 2min! *-* 

I'm thinking of doing a sequel when I find some inspiration to do so :p