is this what it feels like?

ONESHOT- Love?

 

Leeteuk’s POV
 
I glanced to my side.
 
Nidhi was sleeping peacefully. She was breathing in short gasps and occasionally let out a cute ‘poooh’ sound. She looked cuter than anything I had ever seen. She was murmuring something in her sleep. I bent closer to her to hear what she was saying
 
“Leeteuk is a very good MC. Don’t say that he’s not Hodong oppa.” She murmured.
 
I grinned.
 
She was so cute. And so pretty. And more than anything she was pretty on the inside.
 
Love? I had felt it but it was nothing compared to what I felt for her. I couldn’t express it in wrds.
 
Whenever I had a bad day I would look at her smile and become happy again. No matter how good my day, if she was unhappy, nothing seemed good. She was my Nidhi. And I would love her forever.
 
I had been lost in this showbiz. Without any destination I had been a wandering soul. She has given my life direction. She has given my life meaning. 
She makes me feel like I’m wanted and sometimes it feels like she’s the only one who will always care about me. No matter what. 
 
Isn’t this the kind of love everyone asks for? The kind of love everyone wants but look at me. I found it on that one stormy day when I had given her a ride. I had seen her everyday while going for my radio but it was only then that I had worked up the courage to ask her. I don’t regret it. Not for a second. 
 
Sometimes when I go away for a concert I call her everyday, just to hear her voice. Its enough for me to bear anything. I can fight the world if she’s by my side. Is this love? If it yes then yes I love Nidhi. I love Nidhi. I can’t express the enormity of the amount I care about her. I won’t even try to thank her because I can’t. There are not enough words in a dictionary to describe my love for Nidhi. It can only be felt. As I woke her up with a good morning kiss I tried to make her feel that love. 
 
She opened her eyes and I pulled away.
 
“why’d you pull away?!” she whined “Dumbo.” She muttered and pulled me back.
 
She had made me young again. 
 
She suddenly pulled away, grabbed a pillow and shoved it in my face and shrieked “aaaaaah! Morning exercise! Catch me!”
 
I laughed and chased her around the room. She frolicked her and there but I finally caught her and both of us landed on the bed. She was underneath me and I wound her in a tight embrace.
 
“I’m not going to let you run away again!” I whispered.
 
She put one finger on my nose and whispered back while shaking my nose “and I won’t let you.”
 
She removed her finger and kissed me again. I drowned in her love. Love. It’s the best feeling in the world and I’d never know that had it not been for this girl.
 
Nidhi. The only girl in the world who I could ever love.