Chapter 3.

I wanna TASTE you !

Donghae POV

(#np I wanna love you - Super Junior)

I smiled back at him and guided him to the dance floor.

I hold his waist and he put his arms on my shoulder.

“May I know your name, beautiful?’ I whispered to his ear while purposedly blew air to his ear.

“a-aahh..” he moaned softly and he gripped my shoulder tighter.

“hmm?” I hummed on his neck and bring his body closer to me.

“nggh.. M-my name i-is Lee E-eunhyuk..” he moaned again. I smiled and pulled away.

“Such a beautiful name.. As beautiful as the owner.” I said and he blushed cutely.

“E-ermm.. May I know your name?” he asked.

“My name is Lee Donghae..  But you can call me with ‘Hae’” I said and bring him closer to me.

“H-Hae?”

“Yes, hyukkie.. Call me hae.” I smiled and kissed his flushed cheeks. He widened his eyes and stared at me.

“H-hyukkie?”

“Yeah, hyukkie.. My nickname for you.. You don’t like it?” I asked him while put my head on his shoulder. I inhaled his sweet scents deeply.

“I-I love it..” he said and I can sense that he’s blushing.

I’m still inhaling his scents when suddenly an idea popped in my mind.

A ert idea exactly.

I kissed his neck slowly while sometimes it with the tip of my tongue.

“Nnggg.. Mm Hae.. Hmm.. What are.. Ngghh .. you doinngghh..?” he said while softly.

I smirked and continued my work.

I move up to his ear and nibbled it slowly. I blew hot air on it and it teasingly.

“A-aahh.. Ssstt.. H-hae..Nnnggg..” he moaned louder.

I stopped teasing his ear and looked at him.

His red plump lips parted slightly while panting slowly and his single-lidded eyes half closed.

I can’t take it anymore so I crashed my lips on him and kissed him passionately.

----

Eunhyuk POV

W-what...

W-why he suddenly k-k-kiss-kissed me?

“mmphh.. Haee.. mmpph” I tried to say but he didn’t let me to talk. He deepenth the kissed and I’m slowly melting in the kiss.

He my lips and I parted my lips for him.

Gosh.. I can’t believe I love his kisses..

He inserted his tongue inside my mouth and the tip of my tongue with his.

“mmhh...”

He my tongue and explore my hot cavern, every single part of my mouth.

“mmhh.. H-haaee..”

He sneaked his hands inside my sweater and caressed my flat tummy.

His hands going up to my chest and rub my s with his thumb.

“Ngghh.. Haaee.. Mmhh..”

He pinched my s and my tongue make me moaned louder.

“A-ahh Haee.. aa-annhh”

I-I need to s-stop this .. We were in the public for God’s Sake!

“mmhh.. Haa-haaee.. mmph.. S-stop..” I said while .

He ignored and keep kissing and rubbing, pinchin my s.

“H-hhaeee.. Mmphh.. S-Stop..Mmhh.. We..hh.. In.. nngghh..Publiccc..A-aahh Haaee..”

He finally break our kiss and we were panting hard.

He stared at me while caressed my cheek.

“You taste sweet hyukkie” I blushed. I look down and clutched my own sweater.

He lifted my chin and make me looked him. I stared in his eyes and It was full of lust.

 --------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway, thank you for the comments and the subcribers ^^

I'm so touched by that.. I mean.. I'm new at writing fanfics and everyone seems have a good respond with it.

Kamsahamnidaaaaaaaa *bows*