Always and Forever

Always & Forever

Jjong and I have been going out for quite a long time now. We were so happy and all lovey-dovey. But then one day, I don't feel the love from him anymore. 
I was sitting on my bed waiting for him to come home from his late schedule. It was already 1am. The door to our room swung open and revealed a tired Jonghyun. I stood up and walked towards him to take his leather jacket off.
He pushed my hand away and went to his closet to get some new clothes. I closed the door and went back to sitting on my bed. 


"How was your day Jjong?"
"Okay"
"Have you eaten something?"
"No"
"Do you want me to get you some food then?"
"No"
"Are you going to take a shower before you sleep?"
"No"
"What's your sched-"
"Dammit Key!! Why are you asking a whole lot of questions?! Could you like shut up for once?! I'm so tired hearing your questions!"

Did.. Did he just shout at me?? Yeah. He just shouted at me. He have never shouted at me before. And he told me to shut up.. 

I could feel my eyes getting blurry. 

Dammit Key. Don't cry. Hold in your tears as much as possible.! 

I looked on the cold wooden ground under my feet. I looked at it as if it was the most interesting thing in my life.


"W-why??" Is all I could say.
"What do you mean why?!" 

I started backing off slowly. Tears already falling down my cheeks. 

"K-key?? I.. I'm sorry.. I should've not shouted at you.. Key.." 

He walked closer to me but I backed off.

"No! No you're not sorry! Jjong I don't know what happened to you! You're being cold to me lately! I don't know what to do with you anymore! Do you even love me?!!" I cried. 
"Key.."
"See! You can't even answer a simple yes or no question!" I stomped away from the room. Outside the dorm. Outside on the streets. 
"Key!" I heard him. But I kept on running. Running to nowhere.
 

Why Jjong? Why? I thought you loved me all along..

 

I ran across the street. It's past 1am already. There were hardly any cars on the streets.

*SCRREEEEECCCHHH!*

I stopped. My heart stopped beating. I felt the sudden urge to run back. And I did. Only to find out the love of my life lying on the cold cement ground. Unconscious on a puddle of his own blood. I kneeled down. Not caring that my legs are covered with blood now. 

"Baby.. please wake up.. please.. you love me right?? you have to come back.." I said softly. While holding his hand.

"KEY!" I heard someone. Someone's shouting my name. Seconds later, Onew, Minho and Taemin were surrounding us.
"Minho call the ambulance!" Onew directed.
"Key what the happened?!!!" Onew screamed at me. His voice, full of anger. Sounds like he's going to kill me any minute now.
"Tell me Key! Tell me!" He shouted and grabbed me by the shirt. 
"Hyung.. stop it.." Taemin cried.

----

The ambulance came and took Jonghyun to the hospital. 

Hours passed already while we wait for the doctor to come out. The surgery room door opened and we all rushed to the doctor.


"He lost alot of blood.. He had a brain damage aswell.. We don't know what would happen yet until he wakes up. Or if he wakes up.."

If he wakes up??? 

Onew told us it was time to go home and get some rest. But I stubbornly decided that I will stay beside Jonghyun until he wakes up.

----


Weeks have passed and the doctors are saying that he's not making any progress.

No Jjong.. You're strong right? You can do it!

"Maybe.. maybe it's time for him to go.." Onew said softly

"What the are you saying?!! It's not time for him to go! No! No!" I yelled while pushing Onew away.

"He's getting tired too you know.." Minho said quietly.

"What the are you guys saying?! Get out of here! Get out! Negative things are not needed here!!"

"Key listen.. I will give Jonghyun another week. But if he doesn't wake up, I'm afraid we need to take off his life support." The doctor said

What are you guys talking about?? Jjong can make it.. He's a strong man..

I dropped on my knee and sobbed really heard. I felt someone hugging me. Taemin. "Hyung.. please don't cry.." 

----


A week passed. I was holding Jonghyun's hand. Telling him to wake up.

Baby.. It's time for you to wake up.. Wake up now please..

Onew, Minho and Taemin came inside with the nurse and the doctor. 

"We'll make the last check up on him.." The doctor said.

"No.. please one more day.." I pleaded.

"I'm sorry.. He's been unconscious for a month now.. We have to at least do something.."

"Do what?! Take his life support away and just let him die?!! What kind of a doctor are you?!!" I yelled. Onew and Minho holding on to my shoulder while Taemin stood at the corner and cried.

*Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. BEEEEEEPP*

The doctor and the nurse rushed onto Jonghyun and gave him one of those elecric shocks. They stopped.

"I'm sorry" Was all the doctor could say.

No.. No.. No.. Baby don't leave me..

"NOOOOO!! Jjong wake up!! Please wake up!!! You need to wake up!! You still haven't answered my question Jjong!! *Do you even love me??* So you need to wake up and answer me!! Any answer will do!! I don't care if you say no!! Just wake up please !!!!!" I cried and cried. Shaking his lifeless body.


- After the funeral -

I took a one last look at the picture my love that is framed on his marbled grave.

So they're right.. It was time for you to go.. But why did you have to go that way? I didn't want to let you go.. I wasn't ready to let you go.. Were you that tired that's why you decided to sleep and not wake up at all? You didn't even listen to me when I told the doctor that I want one more day. It was my fault. It's all my fault. I should've died and not you. I should've not asked you alot of questions that night.. Its just.. Its just that I missed your voice that day.. Even though you were only gone on your schedules for 8 hours. I should've shut up that time when you told me to. I should've not ran away. I'm sorry baby.. I'm sorry..

"Hyung.. Let's go.." Taemin whispered.

Goodbye my love..

~~~

I walked around our room. Reminiscing the past. All the good times that we had. And also the not so good times. I cried as I saw our pictures hanged up on the wall. I walked into your closet and took one of your jackets. I inhaled your scent. One last time.. 

 

The window swung open and suddenly, a piece of paper flew on the table.

"*Hey baby! I smell good right?? keke. I miss you already.. I'm sorry I had to go that way. I'm sorry I've been acting cold to you lately. It's just that all the crazy schedule I had made me all moody and tired. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you asked for one more day. I was already tired. Tired of being in late night schedules. Tired of the doctors checking up on me. I tried to go back though.. but my body didn't let me. Don't worry Key.. I'll always be guiding and protecting you.. Tell Onew, Minho and Taemin to stay strong. And that I miss them already too.. About your question.. I couldn't answer that time because I didn't know how to put into words how much I love you. So please forgive me? I'll always be beside you. Now stop that crying and go back to your diva self. I LOVE YOU Kim Kibum. Always and Forever.*" 

My tears suddenly stopped. I felt a gush of cold wind surrounding me. I smiled.

Jjong.. I love you too.. Always and Forever.

 


*runs away* sorry if i killed Jonghyun in this story >.<  Hope you like it! <3