...

The Flaming Story of Minho

It’s been several years since my Minho has grown up. {Author’s Note: Several years = basically he’s 18 now… and it isn’t supposed to make sense because my character and Hae are still… well… OUR REAL AGES.} No not Choi Minho of SHINee or Lee Minho the actor. Though my son’s name is Lee Minho. But he’s been… how should I put this… a bit of the type of person that we could never leave alone and we have to have one of the other children or someone else watch over him. This is because my son… is a pyromaniac.

I know what you may be thinking. How can someone as young as me give birth to 18 children and by my husband, who’s one of the most popular members in one of South Korea’s most beloved boy bands? That’s another story. I’m not going to go into that but they grew up so quickly and even age a little too quickly. But this story… this story is about how my son is probably one of the scariest pyromaniacs around.

It was around the time that all of my children were able to walk. Unfortunately, Donghae oppa and I had a bit of a problem with Minho. We took our eyes off him for two seconds and he was gone. We had no idea where he was until we heard him yelling something.

“Umma, Appa! Look! I’m Flaming Charisma!” he yelled.

Our eyes widened and Donghae pulled it away from him as I hugged him tightly. “Minho, don’t scare us like that,” I exclaimed, crying. Donghae nodded as an agreement. “I know we named you after my hyung hoar of a dongsaeng but you shouldn’t play with fire like that, “ he added.

Minho nodded and I thought it was the last of him playing with fire.

Boy was I wrong…

Every week there was something new with the things that were happening with. All involving him making something catch on fire. You think the pyromania would have stopped the moment that we told him it was bad. Even his sister, Jona, our eldest daughter, has gotten tired of watching him to the point that she doesn’t try to stop him anymore. Rather, she just sits there watching in amusement at what he’s going to try to burn next.

But that was when he was younger. It got worse when he grew up and now he’s 18 and Jona won’t watch him to make sure he doesn’t burn anything because she’s busy with her boyfriend, Aiden.

I woke up and looked at Donghae. “Oppa… do you think he’ll be okay with not making the you know what…” I whispered to him.

Donghae nodded. “I’m sure he’ll be fine, sweetie…” I looked at him and he looked like he mumbled, “I hope,” under his breath.

The day finally came of him leaving us for university and the first thing we all said was “Don’t burn anything or go near the stove!” His eyes widened at what we just said. But overall, he was used to it by now. It was something that we always said to him when he left home. It isn’t that we don’t trust him. But the thing of him having a reputation of, well, flaming everything in sight. Damn Minho-ah for making the flaming charisma thing go to his head.

“Umma, Appa… I’ll be fine. Besides, the one that’s my roommate is Aiden.”

That was something I knew but Donghae didn’t know whatsoever. I looked at him and his face was completely blank. I don’t even think he knew what to do. That was until I saw him run to Aiden to talk to him.

Looking at them made me giggle. Mostly because Aiden was a splitting image of Donghae. So in a way… he looked like Donghae was talking to himself or talking to his past self. If you’re wondering what Aiden’s hair looks like right now, it’s basically just like the Don’t Don era hair.

Minho hugged me and I looked at him. “Minho… what is it?” I asked softly.

“I’m scared Appa’s going to tell Aiden something that will prevent me from leaving…” This was the soft frightened side that only I got to see. Not even Donghae or Jona or any of my Super Junior brother-in-laws got to see this side of Minho.

I patted and rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. “Don’t worry… if your appa tries to tell Aiden something… I’ll yell at him.”

Minho laughed. It was good to see him laughing because he looked so stressed a little while ago. “Gomowo umma…”

Aiden nodded and looked at Minho. “Ready to go?” he asked. They were going to take Aiden’s car.

Minho nodded.

~*~

Minho and Aiden entered the car and Minho automatically looked at Aiden. “What was my appa talking to you about?” he asked.

Aiden shook his head. “Nothing… he was just giving me pointers on if I marry your sister…”

The boy’s eyes widened. He was so worked up that Donghae would have said something.

“Besides… we’re meeting up with your sister there at the dorm since she was the one that decorated it.”

Minho nodded.

An hour or two later, the two of them arrived at the dorm. “We’re here…” Aiden declared.

“Baby!” Jona exclaimed. “I’m happy you’re here now… what do you think?”

“I like it.”

Minho was looking around the whole place and then went to the hallways and spotted a girl that caught the trashcan on fire. He pulled her away from it, protecting her and helped put the fire out. “You shouldn’t do something like that… you could get hurt…” he whispered. When he took a good look at the girl, he blushed. She was the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen.

Aiden and Jona peaked out of the dorm room and looked at Minho and the girl. “I guess his flame was finally tamed by her…” Aiden remarked.

Jona playfully punched her boyfriend’s chest. “You’ve been hanging out with my appa too much.”

~~~~~~

Ahhh... it took so long to actually write this. But yeah... if you didn't understand it.... Minho was brought together with the girl of his dreams because of his obsession. It taught him how to prevent it from others. However Donghae and HeeRin don't know anything about these two. kekeke. I don't know if I'll write a sequel to this because technically... this fic was just a spinoff of Raising Eighteen. I hope you enjoyed this fic!!! Sorry that I didn't put in SuJu as much. And daughter!!! kekeke... hint hint on what might happen in the future if I write another fic. ^^