In the End...

BABY Don't Stop Me [One-Shot]

            Ring Ding Dong! Ring Ding Dong!

            I rang Kai’s apartment door, all dressed nicely: shorts with a buttoned shirt. Good thing my hair is not that long; it is straightened up with my booty bangs and I have plain make-up on. I hope he doesn’t mind all of these.

            Kai finally opened the door, in an apron, “Oh, wasseo?” He smiled so cutely.

            “Kaja.” I happily grabbed his hand and dragged him into the living room.

            He stopped and turned me around, and smiled. He then kisses me, “I miss you.”

            I grinned back, Nadu, I miss my Kai.”

            He chuckled, “I’ll be back. I gotta go finish cooking for us.”

            “Okay.” Kai went back to the kitchen as I started looking around the room.

            The living room was already set up; a blanket was set on the floor with two plates and two cups, looking like a picnic. It was just how I wanted. But then, what’s with the candles around the room? Awe, Kai didn’t have to be that romantic. ^^

            After looking around, I went to the kitchen to check on Kai. I decided to go the storage cabinet and grabbed the baking stuff out.

            Kai noticed me, “Oh, the pastry girl is here!” He made me laughed.

            Kai had finished cooking and helped me bake the batters. While they were still baking in the oven, I made some strawberry cream while Kai washed the strawberries. I decided to fool around so when he started cutting the strawberries, I grabbed some cream and paste them on his nose and cheeks.

            “Yah!” Kai flinched, rolled his eyes, and started laughing. He grabbed some and tried to put some on me but failed. He started chasing me around the kitchen.

            One hour later, we were eating dinner at the picnic area. We did a toast and tasted the pastas he had made.

            I asked, “So what’s with the candles?”

            He smiled, “You’ll see. “ And continued eating.

            What does he mean? OMG! Is he gonna-?! OMG. Wait, think right, think right, think right...

            We finished eating as I bought the chocolate cakes with strawberry stuff over. “Jajjang!!” I gave one plate to Kai.

            “Thanks,” Kai grabbed it happily.

            I sat down next to him, “Should we watch a movie tonight?”

            “Why?”

            “Mweo? You don’t know what today is?”

            “Of course I do. It’s our 4th year anniversary.”

            “Then why aren’t you-“ All of a sudden, the lights went off and all I could see was pitch darkness. “AHHH!“ I ran to Kai, who was holding onto me.

            “Wait.” He let go of me as I opened my eyes. Then slowly, I see lights of candles flashing through my eyes.

            Kai was lighting up the last couple of the candles around the room then he came and sat next to me. “The electricity went out. It must have been the rain.” It was raining? No wondered Kai putted the candles up.

            I realized how quiet I was, “So I was saying...”

            Kai grabbed my head and kissed me for a couple seconds. He then moved less than two inches away from my face. “Let’s get marry.”

            “But-but my parents haven’t approved it yet.” I stumbled on my words with the surprise kiss.

            “They did.”

            “Eh? How?” I gave him a weird look.

            “I told them that you’re pregnant.”

            “Mweo?!” I was shocked and moved a little away from his face. “But I’m not!”

            “Then I’ll just you.” Kai gave me his ual side and carried me to his bedroom, where candles were lighted up too.

            “Yah, you can’t touch me without my permission!” He threw me on the bed, smiled cockily while taking his shirt off.

            Kai was kneeling on top of me with both of his hands next to my head. “That’s why I’m gonna you.”

            He started my neck for a while. When his hormones went high, he took the buttons off of my shirt.

            Oh god. I don’t know what to do... I mean, like it’s about time, right? I mean, Kai must have been waiting to do this and wanting to marry me. He even told me he wanted a child, too.

            I took off my shirt after Kai had finished taking the buttons off. He looked at me, who suddenly changed, and smiled surprisingly but still ually.

            I started making-out with him by grabbing his face. I felt him back hard as I can feel one of his hands running through my leg.

            That was the mom­ent when I realized I’ve lost my ity to Kai, my soon-to-be husband.  <3