A walk and a dream

A walk and a dream

 


A walk

 

"Oi, Heech! Where are you going this time?"  he heard her voice coming closer. He turned around and found her gasping for breath just behind him. She quicker in following me now. he thought.

 

"Nowhere." he lied. "and stop calling me Heech. It's weird and I'm older than you." He resumed walking.

 

"Then what do you want me to call you? and I'm still coming with you." She stumbled after him.

 

He remembered a little girl who used to think she's a guy like him and keeps on following him around insistently calling him "Hyung". She follows him on his excursions in the woods 'til she gets lost be herself and he ends up having to look for her.

 

"Heech hyung!" her call shook him out of his reverie.

 

"What? You're still following me? and that's an even weirder name." a smile creeping on his face. as he cleared the pathway through the woods.

 

"Yep. Well, you ARE weird as well." she teased and chuckled.

 

"Ha-ha not funny." he retorted sarcastically.

 

"Alright alright. then how about..." her voice trailed off as she stopped and thought.

 

He unconsciously stopped and waited for her.

 

"CHULAE OPPA~~~~~!" she called sweetly in a sing-song way, putting her hands around to amplify her voice.

 

She walked around him, curious to know why he has covered his face with his hand.

 

"Your face is glowing red!" she laughed merrily after having a closer look.

 

Embarrassed and annoyed, he pulled her swiftly closer  by the nape and waist and leaned his head until their faces are just a few centimeters away from each other.

 

"Now we're even. Who's got a redder face now?" he smirked, keeping her in that position, looking directly through her eyes which fluttered. He can feel her holding her breath.

 

When he spoke, she could feel his warm breath on her lips. She couldn't tell anymore whether his lips brushed againts hers or not, for he stepped back just as quickly and took her hand instead.

 

"Let's go." he said, not looking back at her as he led her through the woods, determined not to lose her again.

 

With pounding heart, she smiled happily looking at their linked hands, just like how he used to hold her after he finds her from being lost in the woods back when they are young.

 

 

A/n: that marks the end of the walk, now for the dream...

 

A dream (still part of the A/N)

 

This basically the reason why I was able to come up with that story, I had a dream last night. I don't usually remember my dreams lately but I was able to remember this time.

 

I was running from Heechul or at least that's what I thought I was doing. I think I ran away from our home or something And we seem to be married. XD anyway, there I was running with all my might, but I don't see him following me, I was just desperately running as far as I could.

then the scene shifted to Heechul, he was somewhat swearing at the phone, seems like he found out I have gone missing. He too broke into a run thereafter. He dialed some numbers and contacted some people to help look for me and the scene shifted to what seem like a search party for me. The scene shifted and it was back to me running, my legs felt real tired. I was running through a deserted road of what looked like a subdivision. And as if I was in a marathon or a race coming closer to the finished line, I saw heechul sitting there, already waiting for me. He stood up and said,

"took you long enough." By this time, the search party car showed up running a distance behind me. Scared, I ran towards chul's open arms. Super weird! I don't quite remember what happened after that.

 

The next dream that I remembered which woke me up was a horror one. I was sleeping in my bed when I saw a shadow pass by my window, when I looked again, It saw that it was the grim reaper without his scythe, he peered through the glass window and I started to sit up and call out for my Mom as loud as I could but my voice only gets muffled like I've gone deaf or something. I called a few more times to no avail. The reaper came inside and glided towards me then when he came closer, I saw that it was a familiar young white human face with eyeglasses, I don't remember who though. anyway, he handed me something and asked if I could make a mask for him. I told him, "You gave me a heart attack! that's all you want?!"

 

what a crazy night! and it's a really cold day! -.-"