Chapter 4

Change

[Amber's POV]

The school is end. Better check my dorm. Since my mom has given the my things to school, so I don't have to go home first.

"Amber, let's go to our dorm?" asked Vic

"Yup"

After we 5 said good bye to the boys, we go to our dorm.

 

-DORM-

The dorm is big enough. There is two bunk bed, and between them there's a sigle bed. With 2 bathrooms, kitchen, and a living room.

'Great, 2 bathrooms. So, we don't have to fight for take a bath in the morning.'

"Amber, you'll sleep above me" said Luna w/ pointed to the left bunk bed.

"Okay"

"And, the right one, Krystal is in the bottom w/ Vic in the top. And the middle is Sulli's"

"I see"

So, I just put my things in the right place.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

"Wait a sec" said Krystal as she opened the door.

"Ready to go Krys?"

"Yup"

Oh so that's Minho, Jjong, and Onew. They must be pick the girls.

"We're ready" said Vic and Luna together.

"Let's go" replied Onew as he holds Vic's hand.

"Yeah!"

"Wait, I wanna go to the bookstore, don't close the door" yelled Sulli.

"Amber, is it alright if you're alone?" asked Luna, worried.

"Yup, just have fun y'all"

"Bye Amber" said them all then they go.

"Bye~"

 

Ah, alone. Better try my bed.

'Key~'

'Is he the one I like??'

'I wanna know, but how??'

Then, I just pull out a bunch of letters. Well, my letters w/ him. We always exchange letters at least twice a year. When my BDay and his BDay.

Hm.. now I'm in Korea again. Must I send him letters again?? Or maybe not.. Idk..

Better no I think.

But, how if he send a letter to my address in US? Oh right, my sist still there so she can tell him that I've already move.

'Sorry Key I didn't tell you. Coz I have no time to send you a letter. And now, I won't send you unless I know that Key in my class is not you.'

Hm.. Better check Korean dictionary to improve my Korean.

 

[Key's POV]

 

-Dorm-

Taemin is watching TV now and I got nothing to do. The three boys is dating *sigh*

'I wish I can go to a date w/ Amber, my childhood friend.. Btw, Amber never tell me that she moves to Korean and she becomes boyish.

Hm.. Anyway, I've to know the truth.. But, not now.. Too soon. Maybe I'll send her a letter to her US address.'

 

I pull out a paper and start writing..

 

-letter-

Amber, how are you now? I'm good here and I wish you are good too. Btw, I miss you (again) I wanna know how do you look like now.

When will you visit Korea? I hope we can meet soon.

 

Then, I just fold it, enter it to an envelope and write the address.

'I'll go to post office later. Not in the mood now'

 

"Hyung, I wanna go to supermarket to buy some snacks, wanna follow?"

'Lucky..'

"Nope, but can you send this letter for me?"

"No probs, I'll go then"

"Okay, bye"

 

'Alone.., better go to sleep'

=========================================================================

Chapter 4 / END