The new student

Why do I have to deal with these things?

 

Onew POV

            Today was one of those ordinary days where you wake up feeling all tired, but you were forced to go to school. Well, at least I get to meet Yuri noona. Incase you’re wondering why I’m so happy just to meet Yuri noona, it is because she’s my best friend and everything to me. No.. we’re not in a relationship. However, I sort of have a thing for her. Sadly, I don’t think she does. To her, I’m just a little brother and a best friend. Well, at least she cares about me, since we’ve known each other since kindergarten. Ever since then, we’re ever so close to each other.

            When I arrived at the school gate, I saw Yuri noona smiling at me. I smiled back and approached her. She looked so gorgeous today, as always. Her hair was braided to the side, and somehow the way she wore her uniform made her look really smart and neat.

            “Onew! Finally you’re here. I thought you were going to be late.” Yuri noona chuckled and pulled me for a hug.

            “Of course not, noona. I managed to wake up early thanks to the alarm clock you gave me.” I grinned widely and hugged back. Wow, noona smells so good! I wonder what perfume she used today.

            “Really? I’m happy then, Onew. Come on, we should get going to class now.” Yuri noona took my hand and ran with me to class.

            WOW! Noona’s hand is so soft! What did she do to herself? Haha. Anyway, when we arrived in class, we took our seats. I sat behind Yuri noona. Sadly we couldn’t sit next to each other. She was taking out her books, and so was I. Until suddenly, a tall, big eyed guy stepped in. Whoa, he looks like a frog. Keroro, to be exact. All the girls seem very shocked to see him. I mean, they were all happy and stuff. I guess it’s their moment of love at first sight. I thought I was doing fine, until.. I realized Yuri noona was staring at him, too. :/

            “OMO! Onew, Look!” Yuri noona squealed and pointed at the new guy. I bit my lips and moved my gaze to the frog looking boy.

            “Oh, him? What about it?” I asked coldly, not even bothering to look at her. Am I jealous? What’s wrong with me?

 

Yuri POV

            Omona, that guy is so handsome! I think he’s a basketball player. Kyaa! So charming! I think he’s new here, I haven’t seen him around. I am totally going to meet him. Me and Onew will be great friends with him. I decided to tell Onew about the new boy.

            “OMO! Onew, Look!” I squealed as I pointed to the new guy.

            “Oh, him? What about it?” He replied coldly. Huh? What’s wrong with him? What did I do wrong? He didn’t even bother to look at me. Wait.. is he jealous? If he is, he looks really cute. X)

            I looked at Onew and smirked. “Jealous much?”

            Haha! Onew was stammering! He went all like, “N-no n-noona..” and looked away! I could see he was blushing a bit.

 

Onew POV

            What did she just say? Oh no, I can feel my cheeks burning red right now. But no, I can’t show that I’m blushing. I replied what she said but yet I was stammering, like “N-no n-noona”. Aigo, this is embarrassing. I quickly looked away just before she could see. Or at least, I hope she didn’t see me blushing. Anyway, our teacher Mrs. Kim finally entered the class. Thank god.

            “Good morning, class! Today we have a new student here, please introduce yourself” she beamed happily.

            The tall boy stood up in front of the class and introduced himself.

            “Annyeong, my name is Choi Minho. I just moved here from the United States. I’m 16 years old. Please treat me well.” He bowed. Oh, so his name is Choi Minho. Well, Choi Minho, you are going down. No one takes my Yuri noona away from me!

            “Mr. Choi, you can sit next to Ms. Kwon Yuri.” Mrs. Kim said, pointing at the empty seat next to Yuri noona. Aish! Why does this have to happen! Agh, pabo teacher!

            So then Minho made his way to the seat next to Yuri noona. I can hear the female students from our class squealing and giggling happily when they saw Minho hyung pass by. But, he ignored and just went straight to Yuri noona’s seat.

            “Annyeong Minho-ya, Yuri imnida. I hope we can be great friends!” Yuri noona smiled at him and offered her hand to shake. I can feel jealousy burning up inside me.

            “Annyeong Yuri-ssi, ne.” Minho hyung smiled back and they shook hands. Yah! Only I could hold noona’s hand.

 

Minho POV

            I smiled at the girl next to me after we introduced ourselves. She looks really pretty. I’ve never seen anyone as beautiful as she is before. Shall I get her? Maybe I should go and eat lunch with her in the canteen later on. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my head to see who it was. It was a boy—and he was glaring at me.

            “You.” The boy said, pointing at me.

            “Yes?” I replied shortly.

            “Stay away from my Yuri noona.” Ah, so he’s telling me to back off? That’s just weird.

            “Um.. okay. What’s your name again?” I looked at him while twitching my eyebrows.

            “Lee Onew.” He replied coldly, still glaring at me. Maybe this is the right time for me to use my flaming charisma? But no, he’s just a little kid. Haha!

            “Okay, Lee Onew. I would ‘back off’ from ‘your’ Yuri noona.” I smirked before turning away and faced front again.

            Suddenly, he almost yelled at me. What is wrong with him? “CHOI MINHO, YOU BETTER BEWARE!”

            “Lee Onew! Can’t you treat the new students nicely?!” Mrs. Kim yelled at Onew. Ha, take that kid.

            “Y-y-yes, Mrs. Kim” He lowered his voice and focused back to studying.

           

Yuri POV

            Yah, what is wrong with Onew? What did he do to Minho? I could see Onew was glaring at Minho. But, of course Minho kept it cool and act as if nothing ever happened. Why does it seem like Onew is so mad at Minho? Poor innocent child. Anyway, I couldn’t really focus on studying. Oh god why does Minho have to sit next to me? He’s so handsome, I can’t stop staring! Now I look like some sort of creeper who’s going to eat Minho all up!

            “Yuri-ssi? Are you ok?” Uh oh, I think he noticed me staring at him.

            “Oh? I’m fine.. R-really..” I blushed and looked away. Could I be falling for him? Well.. he does seems nice. And he has an amazing charm. I giggled at the thought of it. I hope he doesn’t notice.

 

_____________________

 

Hey guys, i'm a new writer here, so sorry if my story x) Please comment and subscribe. <3 I'll try to update often! <3