the beginning of her new life without hyun joong

forever teenage love

 

The sun shine so bright today, it looks like the sun is smiling to her. She woke up from her bed and trying to go towards the window. The day was so windy. The wind blow her hair away and she felt the wind kiss her face. Its so peace and harmony. She went towards the balcony and trying to look around her neighbourhood. She heard someone knock the door just now she ask the person to come in and it was her maid Mrs. Hans. The old woman smile to Lee and she brought Lee breakfast. Lee smile to Mrs.Han. She took her breakfast. Mrs.Han  told Lee that her father will be back from canada today. She was very excited to hear that. Mrs.Han went out from Lee room. Lee went to the bathroom. After she finished preparing herself and taking her breakfast she went down. While she was walking down the stairs she saw her father infront of the door. She run towards her dad and hug him just now. Lee was very happy. She never smile like this after hyun joong her first love left him. Only her dad can make she to smile again. Lee fathers Mr.Arishi was a businessman. He was the president of nakaguya company. The biggest company in Korea. Even though Mr.Arishi was so rich, he never treated others people badly and he never being arrogant to anybody because he knows that being wealthy doesn’t means you have to be arrogant to other people.“dad I really miss you” said Lee to her father. “ I miss you too my son. I got something for you my dear.” Her father open his bag and took something from his bag.He took out aquite small box and it looks so beautiful. Mr.Arishi give that box to Lee. Lee open the small box and it was a keychain with the Lee name. It was so beautiful. After talking to her dad quite fore a long time,Lee tell her father that she want to go out for awhile. Lee went out with her bicycle. Lee is riding to the usual place. It is the lake nearer her house. She sit beside the lake and look into the water, suddenly, tears run down her face. She cried and tell herself to stop waiting for hyun joong. she feel missing hyun joong deeply when she saw the keychain that her father gave to her just now. She still remember that hyun joong ever gave her one keychain with the letter L and her symbol. Now , she was deeply missing hyun joong, she really hope that hyun joong will be beside her right now but she know it is meaningless because hyun joong will never back to her again. She cried and cried till she didn’t noticed that it almost evening. Lee went back to her home. She saw her father was sleeping in the living room just now. She went upstairs and she prepared herself for dinner tonight. Her father told her that he want to have dinner the dinner with her daughter. Lee was looking so gorgeous tonight. Her driver was waiting outside while her father is sitting in the living room. She and her father went for dinner.